TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

Anyone know if this tape will be deleted

Anyone know if this tape will be deleted by silvervision?

WV001.jpg

Will any of the WCW tapes have to be deleted? I heard they bought all the footage of WCW when they bought the company out. I also heard they were trying to do the same for ECW, but acclaim were putting up a fight.

So will this tape be deleted as well on November the 7th? And will other WCW videos be released by Silvervision in the future?

Heres the full link:

http://www.silvervision.co.uk/cgi-bin/silv...duct/View/WV001

ChUnK!

Guest BAR
Will any of the WCW tapes have to be deleted? I heard they bought all the footage of WCW when they bought the company out.

I don't understand. You mean they have more than one WCW tape? I thought that was the only one they have?

WCW The Best of the 1990's is a really bad tape. I bought it thinking we'd get to see at least 5 minutes of each match and we only get 1-2 minutes. The whole tape only last about 40 minutes.

No, that is the only WCW tape they have. I just meant, if they have the rights to the WCW footage, then it wont be long before we start seeing wcw tapes released by the wwe. Due to the fact that Silvervision have like 7 tapes left on their site (after Nov 7th) then, i thought that they might start selling some WCW tapes in the immediate future.

If you only get 1-2 mins, I wont get it then, thanks for the tip.

ChUnK!

Guest BAR

I really hope they do release WCW tapes but I doubt it. WWE try to brainwash their fans that they are the only wrestling company in the history of the universe.

Guest jm29195

You do't really get 1-2 minutes. I think at least the goldberg/Hogan match was intact and there were fairly extensive highlights of the nwi formation match at batb 96, flair/vader, flair/sting and steiners vs luger /sting

However you can get Flair vs Hogan on the Hulk rules dvd and the batb 96 match on the NWO dvd, both matches are unedited apart from entrances and the batb 96 includes Hogan's post match interview and Nash fan beatdown!

I really hope they do release WCW tapes but I doubt it. WWE try to brainwash their fans that they are the only wrestling company in the history of the universe.

True. But im sure i remember hearing that they were trying to buy out the ecw footage, so you never know.

Plus if some one tells vince that he could make even more money by selling wcw footage, then he might just do it.

jm29195 => Im sure both of those dvd's came out after the switch to wwe, so i should be able to pick them up at a later date after the silvervision sale ends. Thanks for the advice.

ChUnK!