TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DJ Jeff

Something I Just Noticed....

Guest CanadianChick

Well when you 1) ask retarded questions 2) not even use proper grammer asking the retarded question you are probably going to get smartass comments.

Guest T®ITEC

... Maybe it's because they set the clocks back an hour, and you joined really early on the day in question.

"How come did"... Hah hah hah.

Guest CanadianChick

First of all, why would you care? Second of all, how would anyone know? third of all, why would any of us care? Forth of all, why would you create a whole thread on such an inane question? Would you like me to go on Jeff?

Guest Anglesault
First of all, why would you care? Second of all, how would anyone know? third of all, why would any of us care? Forth of all, why would you create a whole thread on such an inane question? Would you like me to go on Jeff?

Just rename her CanadianBitch! Damn, I knew you'd fit well with the Establishment.

And I reread "How come did" three times to make sure it said that.

Guest treble charged

Originally, I was registered on January 31, then, after the board switch, I was moved to February 1.

I dunno why.

EDIT: And now, I'm back to the 31. Must be with the time switching stuff.

Guest Midnight Express83

here is the reason: If anyone joined between the hours of 11:00 PM and 12:00 AM will stwich between two days because of daylight savings. The time peroid you sign in with will either have you going forward or backwards first. That is how it is happening.

And it doesn't make a fucking difference.

Guest DJ Jeff

Okay, so my grammer wasn't exactly the greatest for this question. Who fuckin' cares anyways? Oh, and thanks for answering my question. I was just kinda curious, that's all.

Guest Spaceman Spiff
Okay, so my grammer wasn't exactly the greatest for this question. Who fuckin' cares anyways? Oh, and thanks for answering my question. I was just kinda curious, that's all.

You might want to point out that CanadianChick spelled "fourth" incorrectly, since she's raggin' on you for correct grammar and what-not...

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Jeff if you aren't smart enough to figure out something THIS simple it begs the question, "How The hell do you manage to use the computer?".

'When you not even use proper grammer asking the retarded question you are probably going to get smartass comments' seems like pretty shitty grammar to me as well. Not that I give a shit. Sometimes people type fast, and they make a few mistakes.

If you want to make fun of the poor bastard, do it because he's a dumb fuck, not because he may have been typing with one hand, thereby making the error, all due to the fact that he was staring at increasingly stimulating gay pr0n in a different window on his computer screen. Jesus H. Christ, it's called tact PEOPLE~!

Guest CanadianChick
And it's "Would you like me to go on, Jeff?"

Yeah, my bad. At least I know basic grammar.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

If you're going to flame Jeff, do it in the correct forum, 'kay?

Consider this topic moved.

Guest AM The Kid

fuckatinternet.jpg

I have fairly good grammar, DJ Jeff, you are totally pathetic.

Translation: Me smart! No dum!