TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FeArHaVoC

Life Of Agony is Back!

Guest FeArHaVoC

Life Of Agony have officially confirmed that the original lineup of Keith Caputo (vocals), Alan Robert (bass), Joey Z. (guitar), and Sal Abruscato (drums) re-unite for a special show at Irving Plaza in New York City on Saturday, January 4, 2003.

The show will be a one-off event before the band members return to their respective current full-time groups. Joey Z. and Stereomud will be releasing their second album early next year, while Alan Robert's Among Thieves (filling the opening slot at the L.O.A. show) recently completed new demos. Keith Caputo is continuing his solo career and Sal Abruscato is looking for new projects.

Life Of Agony needed less than 10 minutes to sell out Irving Plaza (capacity 1,200). The band plans to record the show for a live CD/DVD to be released in either late spring or early summer. The label is undetermined at present.

Source: Blabbermouth

Edit: There was an error while I was posting this. That's why that stupid  is in the title.

Guest converge241

ive been counting the days down since i posted that first blurb here on the board and added to my tags

im hoping there will be some kind of killing of Whitfield Crane there.. and the setlist?

River Runs Red in fuckin order baby

(although it would be kind of cool to have the stain remains open)

this will be my 13th time seeing them

Guest Agent of Oblivion

So there's no tour? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Oh well, the DVD will have to do.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I take it I'm the only person that really doesn't give two shits about Life Of Agony, eh?

Then again, I really haven't heard that much LoA, so that COULD explain it...

Guest Choken One

That is the only possible explanation...quick...buy a copy of River Runs Red at any local used cd store...and marvel in the awesomeness.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

RRR is so good it's not even right. Simple riffs that just sound great, with lyrics that are easy to relate to, and a GREAT concept. If you're after a technical masterpiece, look elsewhere, but the emotion put into that recording is phenomenal. Don't even bother with their other albums though, they're not even 1/10th as good.

Guest converge241

plus they were being brutally honest at a time in the hardcore scene when everyone else was worried about how "tough" they seemed or how "straightedge" they were. They were talking about real emotions that everybody who listened to dealt with.

Plus the music kicked all kinds of ass

Thye got a little less heavy on Ugly, and then just fell all to hell on SSS.. they probably wanted to go mainstream (accomplished with Stereomud)

dont even get me started on Kieth being gone and Crane coming in

RRR is must own material. That was a great time period from roadrunner that produced classic material (RRR and Bloody Kisses being the top)