TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

week 18 preview link

Guest Zack Malibu

I think Wrestling III will turn out to be Sanders, especially if he's not targetting Hennig. I can see them playing off a feud between those two.

Guest Slapnuts00

Wizards opening night, tonight, so no TNA for me for the 4th week in a row. I seem to be weening off it...

Guest oldschoolwrestling

When they took time off for 9-11 they seemed like they were going to come back and take on the world. They put on a good show or two but haven't really done anything to make themselves seem like they are ready to move up.

Guest RedJed

Might sound easier than done, but they really got to book these shows better week by week at least with the actual matchups. Some of this lineup this week flat out sucks on paper. They need consistency in their matches every week, not stuff like one sided matches, which seems to be the case this week.

Red/Styles is the only thing I care about seeing tonight, plain and simple.

I will admit though I thought last week was going to bomb and it turned out really good so who knows.

Guest The Notorious CRD
Wizards opening night, tonight, so no TNA for me for the 4th week in a row. I seem to be weening off it...

I think a lot of people are (myself included but mainly due to financial reasons), and like bps pointed out they're going wrong with their booking. They need to mixt things up more as well IMO.