TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Dissention Border Run

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Hey, I'm back, after quite a bit of raining interfered with my satellite connection. Anyway, here goes...

Ced - you show up in chat when I'm in chat, and you'll get a chokeslam from Gonzales into a tequila-filled kiddy pool, and you can be the Treasurer of Chiclets.

Tom - A masked midget, named El Hamburguesa con Lechuga, and "Love Machine" Art Barr's chair.

Silent - eight buxom 17 year old Mexican wenches (From Mr. Galatea's stable o' wenches, total cost, $2530.72)

Thoth - Although you won, I have no pesos to donate, even though pesos wouldn't be worth much. If I do get pesos, or dollars, I'll donate to you.

OAK - 693 of 190-proof Tabasco, 3 Wilson-head-shaped pinatas, 200 mini Mexican flags, complete with razor-sharp tips, and Shakira.

TBS - Trotsky's rambling manefesto, a "deluxe-sized" bottle of Mexico City smog, a t-shirt from Metallica's 1994 show in Acalulco (I took it from Giant Gonzales's dead cousin, Regular Gonzales, so it kinda reeks of death), and Rey Mysterio Sr.

GONZALES IS DISSAPPOINTED FOR THE LOW NUMBER OF REQUESTS!!!

NOW TESTIFY!!!!!!!!

Guest Ace309

El Bombasticito is very happy to have his new friend, and the Love Machine's chair is even more comfortable than I thought.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Excellent....

*forces Rey Sr. to fight Rey Jr. 48372 times in a row for his amusement*

Guest CED Ordonez

Mexico's Treasurer of Chiclets? Hell Yeah! *bows down once again to the almighty GOdrea and Giant Gonzales*

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Crap! I forgot to ask for anything.

I guess I'll just ask for twice as much next time...which I can do since I'm GOD! Bwahahahha!

Mothernature says..."

Guest Kibagami

Ah....buxom wenches.

::retires to the Retiree Cave::

I'll see you all in about three weeks.

S.