TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest notJames

!Ay, Dios Mio!

Guest notJames

So I get home after taking our 14-month old on the family/friend trick-or-treat circuit, put him to bed, and sit down for to watch TE3, then rewind the tape to watch last night's Smackdown.

Guess what? I taped it in Spanish.

At first I was mortified. How can I possibly enjoy this without Michael Cole's scintillating commentary and Tazz's rapier wit? That thought didn't last long.

Surprisingly, it was easy to follow, especially since the in-ring action was great. And the two Spanish announcers, combined with my rudimentary high-school Spanglish, made the audio portion bearable, if not unintentionally comical.

Benoit con el suplex... alemán... y segundo... y el suplex numero tres... ayayayayayayayayay goooooooooaaaaaal!!!

Okay, maybe it wasn't exactly like that, but it definitely made me appreciate the actual wrestling that much more. The New Holy Trinity definitely know how to tell a story in the ring. If this had been RAW IS SAP, I doubt I'd be singing its praises.

Eric Bischoff está besando Stephanie? Y ella le gusta?!?!? Ay, caramba!!!

;)

Guest notJames

I think I can survive without hearing Michael Cole refer to Big Show as an (ahem) unstoppable monster.

Thanks anyway. :cheers:

Guest jester
Benoit con el suplex... alemán... y segundo... y el suplex numero tres... ayayayayayayayayay goooooooooaaaaaal!!!

Eric Bischoff está besando Stephanie? Y ella le gusta?!?!? Ay, caramba!!!

Ok, that is such killer sig material!

Guest Anglesault

¡Smackdown demasiado malo! va abajo de los tubos con la tapa ascendente lesnar del blanco y de Brock de Paul mientras que el langish del ángulo, de Benoit, del borde, de Mysterio, del remolino y de Chavo en el midcard que hace asnos de sí mismos en skits. Y se preguntan porqué no miro.

Guest notJames

According to babelfish.altavista.com:

Too bad Smackdown! it goes under the tubes with the ascending cover to lesnar of the target and Brock de Paul whereas langish of the angle, of Benoit, the edge, Mysterio, the eddy and Chavo in midcard that makes asses of themselves in skits. And they ask porqué I do not watch.

BTW, AS, "why" in spanish is "por qué"... two words, literally meaning "for what". "Porque" (no accent) means "because".

That second sentence is hilarious. I wish I knew what you meant to say. ;)

Guest Anglesault

Zu schlechtes Smackdown! Es geht die Schläuche mit dem Paul Weiß und dem Brock Lesnar während des Winkel, Benoit, Rand, Mysterio, Wirbel und Chavo langish im midcard hinunter und bildet Esel von selbst in den skits. Und sie fragen, warum ich nicht aufpasse.

::Checks it out::

Eh, close enough.

Guest chirs3
Zu schlechtes Smackdown! Es geht die Schläuche mit dem Paul Weiß und dem Brock Lesnar während langish des Winkel, Benoit, Rand, Mysterio, Wirbel und Chavo langish im midcard hinunter und bildet Esel von selbst in den skits. Und sie fragen, warum ich nicht aufpasse.

To bad Smackdown! The hoses with Paul Weiss go and break Lesnar into during langish angles, Benoit, edge, Mysterio, eddy and Chavo langish in midcard down and form donkeys automatically into skits. And they ask, why I do not watch out.

Hee hee...

Guest notJames
...form donkeys automatically into skits...

Isn't that the motto of the RAW writing staff?

;)