TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AnnieEclectic

SWF Wrestlecrap?

Guest AnnieEclectic

Did you start out with a crappy gimmick? Did you have some ideas for ones? Post em here! Cause I've had a fair few interesting ideas, not all that you might have heard yet, and I wanna see what other people have come up with .

-What might have been:

"80's Girl" - Came out to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun", wore the pink Lauper dress, had bright pnk hair and wore devo glasses. Finisher? "Like, Whatever!" (Diamond Dust)

"The Polka Kid" - Came out to the latest Polka medley by Weird Al Yankovic, would be under a liederhose-ish mask, wearing suspenders, and say "OOOOOOMPAAA!" a lot. Finsher? "Pearl River Polka" (I think you know that move)

"Open Source" - Borg reject lookalike. Would come out to some high pitched fast trance music. Finsher - "Blue Screen of Death" - Pedigree off top rope. Rumored to have a tag partner called "The Boston Librarian" in the team "Information Superhighway"

"Eighty Four" - about 6' 2", in a pure white featureless bodysuit with an egg-like dome head. can't see any features. Came out to "Hands on the Bible" by Local H. Finsher - "Big Brother Saw" - Chokeslam into backbreaker.

any of y'all got others?

-Annie

Guest HVilleThugg

I had one...

Bastion. I was going to enter a JL character while I was in the WF called Bastion that was big and stuff like HVT, but lighter. Not thuggish, but more of a dark character that was just creepy. He'd wear a mask, and just fuck people up. Kind of like the HVT of old...but stick with it. For those new people, old HVT never talked and just walked around with a chip on his shoulder and kicking anyone's ass that was around. That was fun...

Da "seemed like a good idea at the time" H

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Let's see...

All of my characters in late 2001, Jack's torturing of the Alley (remember the children with sticks and rocks? creative but uncalled for =P), Captain Falcon, Petro the Clown, the Reapperz, Petro the Clown, RSR's takeover, Petro the Clown...

There's enough WrestleCrap right there to regrow 50% of the world's rainforests. The SWF is environment-friendly!

Guest Chuck Woolery

The short-lived gimmick of Snow Demon driving a snowplow to the ring.

Trash dumping trash on the audience during his entrance.

The Tomato Sauce match.

The ORIGINAL Dance Dance Revolution promo, Dancin' With The Alley.

That superstar gimmick, "Morally Sane" Joe Flyer

I'm sure there's more, but those are the most clear right now.

Here's one, live from the vault! Grahf vs. Cardboard Comet, ladies and gentlemen!

*applause track*

Curry man: Welcome to IGNWF IGNite, ladies and gentlemen, we’ve got a…well, a bizarre match coming up next.

NTD: Last week, Grahf was booked in a match with ME!!!!! And I kicked his ass!

Curry man: Not so fast there, NTD. Reports before the show said that as a response to that ridiculous match, Grahf got REALLY drunk before that match. REALLY DRUNK. Hell, he almost slammed into the ring when he walked out here. You didn’t even knock him down, he fell down.

NTD: …I kicked his ass!

Curry man: Sure you did Nathaniel, sure you did. Anyway, tonight we’ve got a match that’s so ridiculous one wonders if Stubby was partaking in some of his “glaucoma medicine” when he booked it.

NTD: It should be a real show stopper!

Curry man: Nonetheless, we’ve got Grahf up against a cardboard cut-out of the incomparable Cyclone Comet.

Grahf wanders out from the side of the entrance ramp, not even bothering with any entrance music for this one. He dives into the ring, and tries to comprehend how exactly he’s supposed to fight a cardboard cut-out. All of a sudden, the lights fade out and “Kryptonite” by 3 Doors Down hits the speakers. A voice cries out ‘I am Cycloooooooooone Comet!!!’ as Comet’s entrance video begins to play, and the entrance stage lights up…and here comes the cardboard comet! He somehow manages to get to the edge of the ramp, right before it declines and heads down to the ring. All of a sudden, pyrotechnics go off as he stands there, and one of them catches the cardboard comet’s arm…and he’s on fire! He drops and rolls all the way down to the ring, but he’s still burning bright!

NTD: OH MY GOD!! HE’S BURNING ALIVE!!!

Curry man: Um…is he really alive though? He’s cardboard…

NTD: I can hear the screams! AH! Somebody help him!!!

Grahf, bewildered at what he’s just seen, rolls out of the ring and starts stomping on the cardboard comet, quickly putting out the fire. He then picks him up, and tosses him into the ring, following suit himself.

NTD: Thank GOD, I thought he was going to die…

Curry man: Uh…you’ve got some problems, man. First the pants thing, and now this. Maybe you should see a psychiatrist?

NTD: I am a psychiatrist, Curry. See?

NTD pulls out his diploma from Cal State Berkeley, signifying his degree in psychology.

Curry man: Well I’ll be damned…

NTD: Now, tell me about your mother, Curry….

Curry man: Oh, just shut the hell up.

Grahf is up inside the ring, and he quickly pulls cardboard comet to his feet. He attempts to irish whip him into the ropes, but CC reverses and sends Grahf flying towards them with deafening force!!! Grahf bounces off and goes for a diving elbow smash, but CC sidesteps it and kicks him in the balls! Grahf hits the ground with a loud moan and the crowd goes wild for their cardboard savior. The referee first moves to DQ Comet, but then realizes that he’s made of cardboard and gets confused and somehow gets leveled with a chair shot from out of nowhere, from an invisible assailant.… Cardboard Comet lifts Grahf up onto his feet, and gives him a backhand to the stomach…and another….and another! He kicks him in the stomach and goes for a ddt, but Grahf reverses…into a Northern Lights Suplex! He holds on for the bridge against his cardboard opponent…but the referee is still out cold! Grahf moves to revive the ref, and starts to pick him back up when Cardboard Comet comes up behind him and goes for a right hand, but Grahf ducks it and counters with a punch to the…uh…kidney? Comet cringes and falls back a bit, and Grahf bounces himself back off of the ropes…he’s coming full force at Cardboard Comet just as CC turns to face him…SACRIFICE!!!!!

Curry man: Oh my God! Sacrifice from out of nowhere! That could be all she wrote!

NTD: That was just sick!

G0R0: OMG!#@%@$! G0R0 IS BEINGS IMPRESSEDS BI CAREDBORRDD COMT!!#$#@!

Curry man: What the hell?!?!

NTD: Let’s see that…in INSTANT REPLAY!!!

<<<<<<INSTANT REPLAY>>>>>>

Comet cringes and falls back a bit, and Grahf bounces himself back off of the ropes…he’s coming full force at Cardboard Comet just as CC turns to face him…SACRIFICE!!!!!

<<<NTD: At this point in time, I was kinda surprised at that finisher coming from out of nowhere.>>>

Curry man: Oh my God! Sacrifice from out of nowhere! That could be all she wrote!

<<<NTD: Curry is obviously thinking the same thing as me….>>>

NTD: That was just sick!

<<<NTD: …and G0R0 really saves the day here. He really is a genius….I used to tag with him back in INDA RESEL FEDRATON!!! …Or at least, that’s what he used to call it. >>>

G0R0: OMG!#@%@$! G0R0 IS BEINGS IMPRESSEDS BI CAREDBORRDD COMT!!#$#@!

The ref shakes the cobwebs out and dives in to make the count….

O

N

E

T

W

O

T

H

R

E

E

!

!

!

Mr. T: Here is your winner....and still king of the pittying....G...R...GR....uh...the guy in black!

NTD: It’s over! It’s over!

Curry man: Grahf picks up the win in a hard fought match with Cardboard Comet. But what’s this…Grahf’s leaving the ring, but CC is getting up!!

NTD: Oh hell…

Curry man: He’s eyeing NTD! NO!!

”Mr. T” by Cold Duck 40 hits the loudspeakers as Mr. T exits via the entrance ramp. Back in the ring, Cardboard Comet backs up to the edge of the ring, and then runs full force at NTD….SUICIDE DIVE ONTO NTD!!! They’re laid out on the floor, but CC is getting up…and he’s pulling NTD up, and he tosses him onto the announce table…

Curry man: No! Don’t do it!!!

CC flips him off, kicks him in the stomach….and drives him through the table!!!

Jim Ross: STONE FROZE STUNNER!!!! STONE FROZE STUNNER!!!!! STONE FROZE STUNNER!!!!! STONE FROZE STUNNER!!!!! STONE FROZE STUNNER!!!!! STONE FROZE STUNNER!!!!! STONE FROZE STUNNER!!!!! STONE FROZE STUNNER!!!!! STONE FROZE STUNNER!!!!! STONE FROZE STUNNER!!!!! STONE FROZE STUNNER!!!!! STONE FROZE STUNNER!!!!! STONE FROZE STUNNER!!!!! STONE FROZE STUNNER!!!!!

G0R0: !!#!@$#!!!! G0R0 IS BEIGNS FRENDS WIDTH CAREDBORRDD COMT!!#$#@!

Curry man: Um…ooookay….we’ll uh….we’ll be right back folks.

*fade back in*

Now, that kind of match makes you want to stand up and give an ovation. More to come.

Guest CED Ordonez

I wonder where I'd be if I released my first idea for a wrestler, Manny "Mad Dog" Rodriguez, into the SWF. Basic premise was he was supposed to be a bad ass submission expert as his promos would have you believe, but in actuality he was like Disco Inferno trying to slap on a standing reverse figure four. Getting very lost trying to apply any submission more complicated than a chinlock.

But alas, I cringed at doing comedy matches all the time, so I spawned the wrestler with my name that you see today.

Guest dr-smogz

The children with the sticks and rocks wasn't my idea. But the urine with Pedro the Clown was :bonk:

Why didn't Pedro, or Jay Dawg, get crap for eating children in promos?

Guest TheSatanicAngel

Sakhmet. Egyptian goddess of destructive power. If Thoth wasn't around, I'd be there. Tried her as a face when I first was bumped to WF, but everyone hated her, so ...

Bunch of bitches.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Longdogger Pete was the most interesting of my SD2 CAWs. I almost came in as a seven-foot monster called The Tower.

Also, at the time I came back to SWF to reform XF9, I had almost rejoined the JL instead as a new wrestler known as Thomas Quick. He had a gymnastic background which made for an interesting style (and an absolutely incredible finisher that I cannot currently recall). He also was very young, and had an "Oh my god, this is so awesome!" type of attitude which was directly plagiarized, in my mind, by Maven. :)

Guest chirs3

I think the bastardizing of Flesher's Buddhism paper is SWF Wrestlecrap material, especially since it was the winning match and everything.

Guest Thoth

Sometime after my first ML HIAC, I was considering revealing Thoth to be an android, one of many created by a man named Gheritt White, who was going to become a new character of mine.

Damn, that would have sucked something fierce.

Guest Tyler McClelland
...Thoth to be an android...

You know, by his promos (or lack therof), I always thought HVT was an android.

HAR HAR HAR!!!

:)

Guest Ash Ketchum

Well, I'll go hunt my old stats down I never used so I can SHOW you what Ash almost became. ^_^

Guest Grand Slam

At one point during my SWF run, someone suggested I turn on the Carnival and become a soccer loving heel or a hockey loving tweener.

My original idea that I trashed long before I even applied was a big guy (like 7'4, 525 lbs.) that practiced submission wrestling. I just loved the image of a monster like that locking someone in a classic hold like a Camel Clutch or Boston Crab and just using his weight to wrench them back.

Then I realized how boring that would be to write, and started putting together Grand Slam's move list (notice there is a Camel Clutch and Boston Crab on it).

And how many people remember that not only was Grand Slam a heel, but he was a heel when he started in the SWF after he got bumped? Perfect Bo was his bestest buddy!!

Guest Powerplay

Damnit, I originally considered being a Hockey Tweener/face. Just look at my name :D. Plus, I had the coolest finisher name of all: The Domi-Nator. But yeah, originally the Judge was massively hossish (Like 6'11", Basically Lerrin Breggan stats), but Thor (Yes, Thor) convinced me to go towards a more technical wrestler, and now I have the Judge Mental you have today.

Guest Ace309

I was very nearly Alex Tsirinov, Finnish strongstyle practitioner who used the Saami Driver (spider Tiger suplex) as a finisher but mostly just dropped people on their heads.

Unfortunately, Alex Tsirinov had no character to speak of, and so now you all have to deal with me.

Guest Coffin Surfer

Remo Thunders-underdog face that used the Exploder and Thunderfire Bomb as finishers. Used lots of flasy kicks and high flying stuff, but I decided there was already enough wrestlers like that in the fed and went with Williams. Briefly thought of bring him to the fed after my last retirement, but I still have way to much fun writing a dick heel. And nobody better steal the name, either.

I was also considering a hoss, Akira Taue type character. Chokeslam, Powerbomb, Snake Eyes, Chops, and stuff like that. But we already have enough of those too.

Guest Insanityman

Midjit... and everything surrounding Midjit. Man, I've had some God awful ideas, yet there are a few I still want to use.

Guest AnnieEclectic

Thank you all for inspiration. You will all be happy to know most of these ideas got somehow enshrined on tonights SmarkDown.

Thank you and goodnight.

MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

-Annie

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

...Well I wrote my stats in 10 minutes on the spur of a moment, basing the character 100% on the song that I was listening too, and having his movelist consist of every cool maneuver I could think of (top-rope brainbuster and top-rope fireman's carry into a face buster anyone? didn't think so), his background just being a semi-comedy deal that I thought of off the top of my head, AS I was writing it.

...but yeah, we all know how THAT turned out...

- Taylor "LONGEST REIGNING TV CHAMP OF ALL TIME BABY!!!" Thompson