TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

"Fastlane"

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

This has become one of my Wednesday Night favorites. I don't want to see it get cancelled no time soon.

Anyone else like this Show.

How has it been doing in the Ratings ?

Guest El Satanico

I admit that i like the show. :ducks the rotten fruit:

I always end up liking shows like this. I was never a fan of the shows that the critics love, but throw me some cheesy action show and i love it.

I didn't figure to like it because i haaate Bill Bellamy, but oddly enough he's not annoying me that much.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Eh, never seen it, Im into Amazing Race 3 and its on at the same time as Fastlane.. As for ratings (for last week..)

"The West Wing" put NBC on top at 9 p.m. with a 10.6/17. "The Bachelor," 9.9/15, stayed strong for ABC, with "The Amazing Race 3," 5.2/8, a distant third. FOX's "Fastlane," 4.5/7, was fourth, followed by "Birds of Prey," 4.0/6, on The WB and "The Twilight Zone" on UPN.

Id be willing to bet its ratings increase a bit after the Bachelor is over with..and West Wing and AR don't strike me as shows with the same target demographic..

Guest Mole

Err, with a 4.5, I don't think Fox will keep it around. I am sure the budget for the show is a tad bit expensive, with all of the cars and shit.

However, I do like the show. Something to watch on Wednesdays because I REFUSE to watch Birds of Prey, the idea for the show is stupid. WB is just trying to re-do the sucsess of Smallville.

Guest Kingpk

Wednesday TV sucks. I used to watch Drew Carey but then it got really shitty and moved to Mondays.

If TNA's weekly show was on USA or TNT or something, I'd watch that regularly, instead of just ordering 1 or 2 shows a month.

Guest Retro Rob

Yeah, Fastlane isn't doing very well ratings-wise. On Wednesday I only watch the two medical dramas, which aren't doing too well themselves.

Guest Choken One

It's the newst thing these days...just to add to the demise of Network TV...They allow their new shows to air the most recent episode just three days later multiple times a week on another station...often owned by same company (CBS-TNN) but MTV is owned by Viacom not FOX. so that is weird.

Guest What?

I like the show, and I'm modelling my fashion sense after Van (the main white guy)

That guys a pimp...fo sho

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

A 4.5 for Fastlane on Fox is probably closely equivalent to RAW's ratings on TNN..although its probably better than Smackdown's Ratings on UPN..