TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Banky

Where's Steamboat?

Guest Banky

I am out of the loop, did they stop bringing him in? Did they fire him? Will he back? I am confused, help me....help me Lord.

Guest RedJed

Probably just couldn't afford him when they really started cutting costs. I wish they'd bring him back though, it almost looked like they were doing a subtle heel turn with him.

Guest dreamer420

I'm pretty sure it is a cost cutting thing. Too bad too because the fans really respect the guy.

Guest RedJed

I think give it a few weeks and we're going to see more notable guys returning to TNA. With the new backers being made official, more long term contracts can be made.........basically the money will be there.

I know that the Jarretts have already told Konnan he will get a full time deal if he wants it once the deal was finalized. Not exactly great news (unless you're a Konnan fan) but it's good to see they are willing to shell out the dough to bring back familiar names.

Guest ShooterJay
They should just bring Juvy in and Psicosis back.

I'd rather they not. Juvy is a fucking basket case, and Psicosis is maybe at 50% of what he used to be capable of.

They need Steamboat, Corino (if they can pry him from Japan) and the Sanders/EZ combo. Mike Awesome would be cool too.

Guest RedJed
They should just bring Juvy in and Psicosis back.

I'd rather they not. Juvy is a fucking basket case, and Psicosis is maybe at 50% of what he used to be capable of.

They need Steamboat, Corino (if they can pry him from Japan) and the Sanders/EZ combo. Mike Awesome would be cool too.

About Juvi I totally agree. Everyone from workers to management says Juvi is a jackass and has heat virtually everywhere he does. Hell, look at how he fucked up an almost virtual lock of a spot with WWE. Psicosis isn't nearly as good as he used to be either. Funny thing was I saw a match these two had against each other on a XPW DVD I bought, and it really blew.

I agree about bringing back all of those guys, and I still would love to see Vampiro in as well full time.

Guest dreamer420

I disagree about Psicosis. Personally I wish the WWE would invest the money to bring him in but I don't see that happening. If TNA can get him to appear regularly it would greatly improve the X Division.