TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Slapnuts00

Week 19 Preview?

Guest Slapnuts00

Anybody have a preview of tonight? Havent ordered in a while, what do you all think?

Guest Cataclysm911

For real, where is that at? I usually use BPS as a reference on whether or not to get it.. where's that bitch at?

Guest RedJed

Here ya go guys

*Tables match for X division title shot with Ace Steel, Jose & Joel Maximo, Kid Kash and Tony Mamaluke (should be good)

*Jorge Estrada vs. Bruce for the womens title -if Jorge wins, then Priscilla gets the belt- (I hope to GOD this is the end of the Bruce/Miss TNA angle....may be since Russo is out)

*Jeff Jarrett vs. Curt Hennig (Hmmmm)

*Brian Lawler vs. Syxx-Pac in NWA title contenders tournament (Might be alright if Pac can carry the match)

*B.G. James vs. Sonny Siaki in title contenders tournament (UGH)

*James Storm & Chris Harris vs. Slash & Brian Lee for tag titles (I dunno about this one)

*A.J. Styles vs. Jerry Lynn for X title. This is being pushed as a feud blow-off match. (FINALLY.........the blowoff match, me happy)

Guest job squad
*A.J. Styles vs. Jerry Lynn for X title. This is being pushed as a feud blow-off match. (FINALLY.........the blowoff match, me happy)

something tells me they wont ever stop with this match their matches are just to good to stop haveing them