TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShooterJay

Order Week 19!

Guest ShooterJay

This might is a blatant shill, but I don't care.

Next week looks to be one of the best weeks for NWATNA in its' entire history, if you've never seen the promotion this is the week.

Look at the lineup:

Kid Kash vs. Jerry Lynn- X Division title

-ECW fans should order for this match. Jerry Lynn is the TNA MVP, and if it wasn't for the amazing Eddy Guerrero comeback, a prime candidate for wrestler of the year- he's been THAT good. Kid Kash, while I'm not a big fan, has his best matches with ECW talent, so this should be a great contest.

Red vs. Jimmy Yang vs. Tony Mamaluke

-Red is possibly the most spectacular flyer/highspot artist in the independents, and a much better overall worker than people give him credit for. Jimmy Yang is underrated and overlooked because of the Elvis gimmick, but he's not in All Japan for nothing- even though he still blows the occassional spot, he's probably the most well-rounded X-Division wrestler besides Lynn and Styles. Mamaluke doesn't have much in the way of great offense, but he can bump his ass off. Will be an insane, holy-shit type of match.

4-team tag team title match.

America's Most Wanted has proved me wrong- they are every bit deserving of those tag titles and should be the flagbearers for the TNA tag division. Slash and Brian Lee were surprisingly great in the bloodbath they had this week with the champs, and I think they can repeat their performance. The other two teams will probably be the Hotshots, a solid tag team unfairly maligned because they rip off a lot of their highspots from WWE workers, and the SAT, because the crowd loves them and so do I. Should be a great tag match if the styles don't clash too badly.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Syxx-Pac

-Jarrett is pretty much the only quality heavyweight TNA has besides Killings, and if you haven't seen Pac since he got fired, he's actually MOTIVATED, which is a miracle. Solid match right there.

Brian Lawler/April vs. Jorge Estrada/Priscilla

-Um, Estrada isn't as bad as people say he is, I enjoy him. That's pretty much the only nice thing I can say about this match. Come on, there has to be ONE crappy match on the card, right?

Mr. Wrestling III vs. Ron "The Truth" Killings

-MW3 IS Mike Sanders, who else could it be if it's not Jarrett? If this match happens, it will be Killings' second quality opponent, and should be his second good match in TNA.

EZ Money debuts

-A breakout star in WCW's dying days, this is a guy you've GOT to see. They'll put him against an X Division jobber, probably Derek Wylde or Ace Steel. Trust me, EZ can BRING IT, his match will be good.

Guest dreamer420

Next weeks show looks amazing. All the X Division matches look excellant on paper. EZ Money is one of my favs from ECW so I'm glad to see him back.

Guest RedJed

Hell, last nights show was damn good too, I'd recommend anyone who missed it to check out the replay on Sunday. Most companies only charge $3.95 on Sundays too, BTW. They don't register it as an event, just as a regular ppv movie.

Guest dreamer420

I was a little disappointed with last nights show. Estrada and Bruce was sloppy and disappointing, and I was looking forward to seeing the Road Dogg back in action too but it was pretty disappointing to. Hopefully he'll be ripping again when he gets into better shape.

Guest Slapnuts00

I haven't ordered in a few week mostly because baseball/basketball is on and I'd rather save some cash, but with no Wiz game on next week, and a gret looking lineup I'll definitely be getting the show.

A question about the Sunday replay. I have Comcast digital cable, they used to have the replay at 12 noon on Sundays, but last few weeks that has seemed to diappear, and instead they have a replay immiediately after at 10 on Wednesdays. I'd love to check out the replay because I want to see Styles/Lynn but I dont think my system has the Sunday replay anymore.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Next week is week 20.

I just didn't want anyone getting confused.