TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dreamer420

Low Ki Question

Guest dreamer420

Last night was the first time I have seen TNA is about 7 or 8 weeks and I was wondering if Low Ki is still competing for them. He wasn't mentioned at all on last nights show so I am wondering if he is still a part. Thanks.

Guest Zack Malibu

I believe he's currently doing a tour of Japan. I think the last time he was on was when he took on Truth.

Guest Nevermortal
Last night was the first time I have seen TNA is about 7 or 8 weeks and I was wondering if Low Ki is still competing for them. He wasn't mentioned at all on last nights show so I am wondering if he is still a part. Thanks.

I believe he's in Japan, but I don't know when he's coming back to TNA. He's a very popular indy wrestler, his demand is very high, and is wanted by a lot of people, one of which is TNA. Don't count him out of the federation yet.

Guest dreamer420

Thanks guys. I just wanted to make sure that he was still on good terms with TNA and hasn't quit or gotten fired.

Guest RedJed

I'm sure he'll be back, they actually cut an injury angle for him right before he left even. Between touring Japan and nursing some injuries, he just needed a break.

Guest dreamer420

Good to hear. The guy probably needs a little break and it is well deserved.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Yeah.

I miss Low Ki.

They finally got around to spelling his name right too.

Guest cynicalprofit

He'll be back, NWA gets him more exposure then any indy show possibly can.

Guest dreamer420
Yeah.

I miss Low Ki.

They finally got around to spelling his name right too.

How were they spelling it?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Up until a couple weeks before he left for Japan it was Lo-Ki

Guest dreamer420

I really don't understand how major wrestling companies can spell the names of their talents wrong. That shit makes the production look like amateur night.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

WWE does it so they can own the rights to it I think.

TNA just doesn't know any better.

WWE changes stupid shit like adding an extra Z to Taz, or using a Y in Rhino, or Bubba instead of Buh Buh

Guest Nevermortal
Low Ki has had a much reduced presence on TNA PPVs in the past month, and that stems from a contract he has with the Japanese promotion Zero-One.

Low Ki has a contract with Zero-One that takes precedence over any indy gigs in the US. Because of his Zero-One schedule, Low-Ki couldn’t commit to TNA dates that far in advance, and therefore his role with TNA is lessened, and possibly eliminated altogether while he is still under Zero-One contract.

Credit: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter

D'oh.

Guest goodhelmet

eh, tna, roh, japan... as long as the guy keeps producing the goods, i don't give a shit where he wrestles. plus, while he was a boost to the X division, i think his style would be more suited for japan anyway.

Guest dreamer420

I stongly disagree there. Low Ki is one of the more talented performers in North America right now and I really hope he stays with a company where we will get to see him on a regular basis.