TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Ow my frickin' knee

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Due to me being lazy, rain interfering with my 'net connection, and other such things, I haven't posted this until now...or something. Anyway, here is a tale that would chill your blood, if I had pictures. But I don't, so here goes. Last Friday, we had a pep rally at school. During said rally, the guy standing behind me was pushed by the dude behind him, and he (Guy behind me) fell into me, and I gave the bleachers a mighty knee drop (Heck, the bleachers haven't moved since that incident). Later that day, at home, I noticed that walking was painful. I also noticed that my knee was quite swollen, and had the trademark bluish/purplish/blackish markings of a bruise. However, the story gets better. Saturday (When I went to the Voodoo Music Experience, which its recap might come within this month), I noticed that there were touches of green and red, along with the already present colors. Sunday and Monday it remained swollen, red/green/blue/black/purple, and painful. Tuesday and Wednesday, it got a little better, with the green going away, and less swollen and painful. Today, it's pretty much purple/blue/black with some red, kinda swollen, and for the most part, painfree. However, I have managed to disgust fellow classmates with what I'm dubbing "The Knee of Doom" or perhaps, ala Mr. Deeds, "The Green Knee". If I had a digital camera, or a scanner, you could form your own opinions, but, take my word for it, it's disturbing. However, I'm able to warm my hands on it, due to the blood that's pooled there, making it kinda toasty.

GONZALES THINKS THE BLOOD HAS BEEN DIVERTED TO GODREA'S KNEE FROM HER BRAIN!!!!!!!

NOW TESTIFY!!!!!!

Guest Tod deKindes

Yeah? I've seen the actual color of my knee cap. The ACTUAL knee cap, not some dumbass photo, so I can sympathize with having to look at a weird knee.

Did you know there's about an inch and a half of skin layers before the actual bone? True story.