TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Announced matches for week 20

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

They changed the Red/Yang/MAmaluke 3 way match to a straight Red vs. Yang match.

That pleases me.

Mamaluke will now take on the debuting EZ Money.

In addition Kid Kash takes on Jerry Lynn for the X title.

JJ vs. Syxx Pac

4 way for the tag titles (wtill don't know who)

Truth has an open challenge to Mr. Wrestling 3

and the terrible idea that is Lawler and April vs. Estrada and Priscilla.

RED vs. YANG!!!!

Guest Zack Malibu

Other than the blemish of Lawler/April vs. Estrada/Priscilla, this could be a blowaway show.

I can't wait for Money to debut, and you know Mamaluke will bump his ass off, so that should be a good match.

Red vs. Yang will be excellent as well.

And Kid Kash has been doing well. A match against Lynn could "establish" him to the TNA fans.

Guest dreamer420

That card looks amazing. I will be watching for sure as I am really starting to like the work of Red, and I can't wait to see EZ Money back in action.

I agree that TNA is just wasting airtime with the Lawler/April crap but I guess every wrestling show needs a tiny little bit of crap.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I must say...

this is an awefully exciting card considering AJ Styles and Low Ki aren't on it.

*still dreams of the card they could put on if they had all their ducks in a row at once*

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I will splooge my pants when EZ Money comes out. I'm not too sure if my marking-out for EZ Money is well known around here, but it SHOULD BE~!~

**cues the EZ Money ECW theme**

I got the sun...

Shining...

DOWN ON ME!

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

I may actually order this week...

EZ Money = Ratings

Guest midnight_burn

This show sounds very good. Red/Yang and Lynn/Kash should be great, and JJ/Syxx-Pac should be quite good as well, along with the Tag match and EZ Money debuting.

Guest RedJed

Well its the best show on paper that I've seen yet from the company, thats for sure.

Depending on how Waltman is as far as healed by next week, I could see an angle on Weds with Lawler and him to put him out of the match and they just immediately do Jarrett-James for the title shot next week instead. Waltman sure wasn't 100 percent this week, he was gimping all over the place.

As far as the tag match goes, I'd like to see two new teams show up or something along with Americas Most Wanted and the New Church. Please, no SATs or Hotshots!

Guest Sandman9000

New teams?

BACKSEATS, GODDAMMIT!

And someone else, I don't care who. Briscoes, Divine Storm, Gold Bond Mafia (two of the three), a monkey and a bear, I don't care.

Though I would mark the fuck out if H8 Club was the other team. They won't be, but I would shit my pants.

Damn I wish I had money.

Guest RedJed

Here's yet another updated lineup, I think this is the third time they've changed it in 3 days.

Jimmy Yang vs. Amazing Red

E.Z. Money (debut) vs. Tony Mamaluke

Syxx-Pac vs. Jeff Jarrett in the NWA title contenders tournament

Jorge Estrada & Priscilla vs. Brian Lawler & April

Jose & Joel Maximo vs. Cassidy O'Reilly & Chase Stevens vs. Ron & Don Harris vs. Lenny & Bruce to determine the following week's tag title contenders

Chris Harris & James Storm defending NWA tag titles against Slash & Brian Lee

Jerry Lynn vs. Kid Kash for the X title

No mention of Truth v. Wrestling 3, and with that lineup, adding another match to that would probably not make much sense since there are already 8 matches there.

Guest Zack Malibu

The 4 Way Tag looks like a clusterfuck:

Bruce is all gimmick, after showing some very good skills as Kwee Wee in WCW. Lenny is typically a very good worker, so we'll have to see if he works or stays in "gimmick character hell" like Bruce.

Hotshots IMO should get pushed as the top heel team behind The New Church, only have them cut more promos, and maybe give them a valet. They work great with AMW, so a little character development and a good tag title feud/run could do wonders (even though bps hates one of 'em ;))

S.A.T.s are spot machines, and sometimes sloppy, but overall exciting and watchable. Second most popular team in TNA could take this one.

Harris Boyz. WHY? You've got 6 guys who can work a technical/aerial match, and you stick these two in there? They will only serve to drag the match down, unless the S.A.T.'s take some power move bumps, then get an elimination on them.

I hope I'm surprised by this match (meaning the right team goes over and The Harrises don't stay in it for too long). The tag divison has been great these last few weeks, I'd love to see it continue.

Guest dreamer420

It reallt sucks that the Harris Brothers are continuously getting cushy spots and pushes in whatever company they work for because of all of their friendship. Although, I guess Ron and Don working hard and not getting themselves into trouble during all of their years in the business is pretty good.