TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Who is Mr. Wrestling III?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I know you're all on the edge of your seats to know who the masked man is...

so what are your guesses?

Mike Sanders has come up a few times.

Steve Corino would fit the part as good as anyone.

I'll through out my darkhorse and say AJ Styles since the gimmick started after both Lynn and Ki got title shots...and AJ didn't. Plus...he's pretty much done everything he can do in the X division and signed a longer term contract.

Who is he?

Guest cabbageboy

Likely just one of the Armstrong bros. I guess. Brad or Steve, take your pick.

Corino is a cool idea though.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Yeah, because Steve Armstrong, AKA "no heat, not that good in the ring," and Brad Armstrong, AKA "no heat, great in the ring, but no heat," would be GREAT choices... </sarcasm>

I never thought of Styles before...definitely could be him. Watch how Mr. Wrestling III moves, though, and then compare his movements to Styles, Sanders, and Corino. No matter how much of a disguise a man wears, their movements are distinct (especially witht hose three possibilities), so let's watch the tapes.

Guest Your Olympic Hero
Yeah, because Steve Armstrong, AKA "no heat, not that good in the ring," and Brad Armstrong, AKA "no heat, great in the ring, but no heat," would be GREAT choices... </sarcasm>

I never thought of Styles before...definitely could be him. Watch how Mr. Wrestling III moves, though, and then compare his movements to Styles, Sanders, and Corino. No matter how much of a disguise a man wears, their movements are distinct (especially witht hose three possibilities), so let's watch the tapes.

Brad Armstrong is also probably old looking now and never had the superstar look IMO.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Whoever it was under the mask won't be who it turns out to be anyway.

Just like the masked Bullet.

Guest RedJed

It's been Steve the entire time under the mask, but it won't be him. Isn't he the Armstrong who refs? He was under the bullet mask the entire time they did that angle too.

I HOPE it's Corino, but I think it will probably be Sanders.

Guest dreamer420

I'm really hoping that it will turn out to be Mike Sanders because I really would love to see

Sanders back in the ring.

Could it be Steamboat? He always had problems with The Truth and then just disappeared.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I really don't think the guy in the costume is whoever the wrestler is. Mystery Men are almost never played by the actual wrestler until it's time for the unmasking.

Guest Celtic Jobber

This might be a little off-topic, but shouldn't he be Mr. Wrestling IV? There was already a Mr. Wrestling III in Mid-South a few years ago.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Actually, Celtic, that's what I was thinking when the gimmick first debuted. I remembered reading the name "Mr. Wrestling III" in some rankings in PWI back in '98 or so.

Guest eirejmcmahon

You'll get good odds on him being an out of shape, over the hill, white boy.

Guest midnight_burn

Myabe NWA:TNA will take a page out of WCW's book and have Mr. Wrestling III be none other than ROAD WARRIOR ANIMAL~!

Guest Last Warrior

I would like to see it be AJ Styles. I don't really want to see him with the world title scene every week but for some reason I just have a yearning to see him Vs Jeff Jarrett.

Guest johndamnit
It's been Steve the entire time under the mask, but it won't be him. Isn't he the Armstrong who refs? He was under the bullet mask the entire time they did that angle too.

I HOPE it's Corino, but I think it will probably be Sanders.

Steve was the Bullet, but Scott is the Armstrong who Refs. I would like to know who it is though. The first two were pretty good, the third... AYE!!!!