TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest X-Factor Corperation

.Hugest News!.

.Some of you may remember me raving last week about Funaki's face turn but now.... " The most versitile man in the WWF" Funaki is a heel! He came soooooooooo close to defeating Scotty 2 Hotty and The Hip Hop Hippo Albert.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

it sounds like funaki has had more heel/face turns than the big show.

Guest Raven_Effect01
it sounds like funaki has had more heel/face turns than the big show.

The "Luger Effect" must have gotten him too.

Guest saturnmark4life

Holy god Saturn AND funaki - the kings of metal, and a dream combination of mine. See that match they had on heat a while back? Sho sold the elim legsweep like his legs got hit by a train. Marvellous.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Now if only we could get the wwf to give funaki and saturn 10 minutes on raw or smackdown to have any kind of match they wanted with no sportz entertainment finish, and I bet it would go over with the fans.

Holy god Saturn AND funaki - the kings of metal, and a dream combination of mine. See that match they had on heat a while back? Sho sold the elim legsweep like his legs got hit by a train. Marvellous.

Oh, you know it.

Guest saturnmark4life
Now if only we could get the wwf to give funaki and saturn 10 minutes on raw or smackdown to have any kind of match they wanted with no sportz entertainment finish, and I bet it would go over with the fans.

Are you posting or am I dreaming?

Remember his awsome match with KroniK before Unforgivin 2001?

Guest Sykotic2002

When did Saturn turn heel?  Wasn't he a face a month or so ago when he teemed with Slaughter against the Dudleyz on Heat?  I must have missed the episode of Jakked/Metal when he turned heel.

Guest saturnmark4life

Ah yes, Kaientai are two of only a handful who can be entrusted to make kronik actually look good.

When did Saturn turn heel?  Wasn't he a face a month or so ago when he teemed with Slaughter against the Dudleyz on Heat?  I must have missed the episode of Jakked/Metal when he turned heel.

.He turned heel on this episode..

Guest Sykotic2002

I guess the torch has been passed down to Saturn/Funaki to be the new kings of Jakked/Metal.  Remember the kings last year: Raven, Jerry Lynn, and Essa Rios.  Now sadly Lynn and Rios are fired and Raven is down in HWA.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

Poor Perry. There are so many great matches he could be having. Saturn/Angle anybody?

Guest art_vandelay

Perry didn't turn heel.  He was heel by default because he was facing Scotty, Albert, and that new interfering midget.  Trust me, when Saturn faces Prince Nana next week, he'll be face again.

Same goes for Funaki, his role in the match depends on his opponent.  I wouldn't exactly call these "turns."

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Fuck, saturn and funaki BETTER get more air time soon or there will be hell to pay. I'm thinking about raising a SMARK army that will lay seige to the titan towers until they do what we tell them, this is my list of demands so far:

benoit as undisputed champ

no more mcmahons

bye-bye hogan

pushes for wrestlers with talent not catchphrases

Turn Excess into a show of the greatest events in wwf/wcw history

Fire Micheal Cole,the king,and JR

Guest The Vanilla Midget

*yawn* fight the system buddy.  if you seemingly hate everything about the wwf so much, why watch?? im not being a jackass, but you just sound like an absolute sheep spouting all that stereotypical smark crap.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

whatever, sarcasm and jaded smark logic have become far too blended lately.  people here need to get down off their high horses and ask themselves why they care if everything is so wrong.  i did it myself, and it has allowed the "inner mark" to resurface slightly. :)

Guest cobainwasmurdered

very true, that's why i don't go into full nWo bashing lije most people around here, i'm still going to give it awhile till i bash it. at least till after wrestlemania

Guest The Vanilla Midget

oh, the nwo deserve all the shit they get, its other stuff like whining about match styles and things that piss me off, because they arent going to change because .5% want to see it, when 99.5% wanna see brawls and spot matches and not wrestling clinics.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

the whining about styles is somwhat deserved though, i think regal is all wrog for the IC tittle he clashes with spot wrestlers,brawlers, and normal wrestlers. the best you can get outta him is ***. Besides i's alright to whine about things sometimes, it lets you know that there are others out there who feel like you do.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

im not talking about individual wrestlers, im talking about the general smark mentality that the wwf "owes" us, and should therefore put on the match types we want to see.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

well the wwf should show the type of matches that the majority of fans want to see. but we are the minority so i agree the wf doesn't owe us anything. Bu they could throw us a bone every once in a while by giving us at least one match up we ask for, after all we all watch religously through the bad times and the good and that should be woth something.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

have you already forgotten angle-benoit, and benoit-jericho from last year.  for such a minority group we do pretty well, and if you have forgotten these matches already, it just shows there will be no pleasing some people.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I haven't forgetten them. i was kinda meaning one ten minute match for us a week on smackdown or raw. though trust me i would be thankful for another program like benoit/angle

Guest The Vanilla Midget

you see, thats too much.10 minutes is greedy, and really the only match that regularly goes 10 minutes is the main.  i would settle for maybe a 7 minute match every week, and a decent match every 2nd ppv.  that would get me by, without saturating us with matches and devoting a large chunk of tv to satisfying a relatively insignificant number of people.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

alright, i can dig a 7 minte event. but lets hope the take the time out of a sephanie interview or one of those twenty minute long recaps