TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Wanna catch a glimpse of greatness?

So, I went to the Smackdown taping, carrying a sign and a camera. One one side, the sign read "DANG, JETHRO!" in big block letters. The other side said "Wrestling is Gay", written in Japanese.

Well, apparently someone backstage caught a glimpse of this and interperted it, because they sent someone to take away my sign. But, on the plus side, I'm pretty sure the Jethro side made it on TV a few times.

Look for the sign, for it was a bitch lugging the thing around all night and I'd like to feel justified.

Guest Ace309

Damn Tajiri, revealing the subversive Japanese sign.

And he's supposed to be a face now, too.

Guest Grand Slam

I saw the "Dang Jethro" sign ELM!

Sorry we were late, but if you had waited at the door an additional seven minutes, we would have been there. We looked for you after the show, found no one matching your description... dang Jethro...

Oh, and I think the sign made it on Velocity during the Noble promo.

Yeah, I apologize for not waiting, Mark. When I first said 7:30, I thought that the show began at 7:45. Then I looked at my ticket at 7:25 and realized I needed to get the hell inside and find my seat. Sorry.

Glad you saw my sign, though. :D

Edit: Oh, and I need to mention something that annoyed me greatly. After the show, I headed to the merchandise booth, intending to buy the RVD "Whatever" T-shirt. However, since it was a SMDN! show, they only had merchandise from that brand.

But, of course, they had HHH signs and shirts.

Grumble.

Yes it was, Thoth. I couldn't find the appropriate Kanji, so I went for the simpler Katakana.

Guest Thoth

Oof. Katakana reads like English, and you know that half those guys have been on Japanese tours... so you had no chance.

Yeah, you're right. But I'm not yet too skilled at writing Kanji, so I really had no other option.