TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HVilleThugg

The Official Website Thread

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Bah... ICTV champ and have had only two losses in the last months were a noshow and one to the freaking world champ and yet I am ranked the same as last month!

You BLEEPing idiot!

*All webmasters better get used to my abuse*

Like I'm even supposed to know these things. Or even do them for that matter.

By the way, check the champions page for pictures of the SWF title belts. Some are good, some, not so much.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

And, apparently, I have once again had a title reign retconned out of existence. :(

In fact, according to the rankings, I don't even wrestle here anymore...

Keep in mind the the Title History is current as of April 1st and the rankings take only the last three shows in account. Also note that I, a lowly leager, have very little idea of what goes on in the fed.

Guest HVilleThugg

HEY!! Leave Atlas alone dammit! He was trying to help out those of you who are bugging for rankings! If you're gonna get on someone's case, get on mine since it's my responsibility to do the rankings. ANd then, check your attitude cause I'm trying to fucking graduate!!! I'll get to that shit when I get to it. Fucking deal with it!!

Da "tired of this shit" H

EDIT: Atlas, I need you to send me a zip (or tar) file containing the SWF site that you just did. Can you email it to me at [email protected]. I'll put that version of the site up on Monday or so. Oh, and don't include things like Thoth Reports, since they are very large and I can just move the ones I have to fit the directory structure you have set up. Great...thanks. :)

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

The fuck? :huh:

I haven't been bugging anybody; I've been on leave. This is the first time I've checked the board in two weeks. My comments to Atlas were a quasi-facetious allusion to how he didn't recognize me as a former SJL champion on the JL's website, due to a similar failure (on LDP's part, but I can blame you, if you insist) to update the title history.

Clifff notes: Trick, get off me.

Guest HVilleThugg

First of all...if you weren't bugging Atlas, then I wasn't talking to you bitch. Second of all, check yourself mutha fucka and watch who the fuck you talkin' to. You don't know me like that.

Da "anyone want some of me, bring it...cause I'm sick of people buggin' me about this fucking site" H

PS - Don't bother responding...cause I'm already gone.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Uh, what's this about me not updating my title history? It's a well known fact that I update both title histories on or around the first of every month... I may have been late with the JL rankings but I'm almost never late with the title histories.

Anyway.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
I don't know that you were actually "late," Pete; I was just referring to the fact that Atlas put his site up shortly after I was bumped, and the title history hadn't been updated at that time.

Guest HVilleThugg

Ummmm...whoa. I was seriously buggin' earlier.

Ok, Wildchild...yo, I owe you a huge apology man. I didn't mean to fly off the handle on you like that, and I thank you for not replying to my ignorant post. I was trippin' off my project and my professor, and I just kind of lost it. So, I'm sorry man...hope there's no hard feelings.

Da "really should read what he writes before posting it" H

It's these kind of reasons that I feel we need the automatic ranking systems and such. With what I was planning to do all it would require is a marker to log into the site and check a box next to the name of who won the match, and boom there you go. We can almost avoid human error that way.

With my constant losses my enthuasism for the SWF and related material is dwindling though. So here's hoping that working on the site can breathe a breath of fresh air into it.