TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HVilleThugg

The Official Website Thread

Guest Powerplay
Due to god damn son of a bitching school and work, I'm not going to be able to write matches for maybe the next two weeks, but hopefully I can find the time to throw something together for the website with the time off. Maybe my match analysis exclusively to the site since I really haven't had the time to do them lately, I'll pm you, Thugg, when I have it done.

That's a damn good reason for me to go to the site, though I normally check it out when people write something for it.

Guest HVilleThugg

That would be absolutely wonderful Danny...maybe if you take like the Match of the Night for each show (or as often as you can), and give it your special anaylsis...which rocks! And just do it exclusively for the website...that would be awsome!!!

Da "i'm gonna make the website special dammit" H

Guest Thoth

Some more news, especially for all you chatroomers... I'm no longer giving out my audio show in chat. You're gonna have to get it from the website from now on.

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

I wrote some quick blurbs on the HoFs, and Thugg said that they should be up by Friday.

I don't know if I'll be able to do the next batch, especially if it's people I'm not too familiar with...or something...

Guest HVilleThugg

UPDATEROONIES!!

-Top Ten Rejected Themes - by LDP

- Hall of Fame Blurbs - by GOdrea

- Updated champions listing

- Brand Spankin' New Thoth Report

Check 'em out!

Da "y'all better...or else!" H

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I like the rant with my mouth.

I also like how Thoth pronounces Edwin's name. It rulez0rs.

Some very wise statements, though. Fun in the pants.

I like that stuff happens on the site. I go to it and am all "OO SHINY THINGS."

Guest HVilleThugg

Woo hoo!!

Someone's going to the site!! I think it's good that we have things that are exclusive to the website, giving it a presence and not just something that's out there. If just a few people go there for the rants and columns and such, I'm a happy man because for a while there, I felt like I was just updating for my health.

Now that people are actually going there, I'm gonna work on setting something up where people can comment on the columns and such...that would be nice feedback for the few people that help out by writing (and recording) rants and columns for the site.

Da "thanks Edwin...you make it all worth it"H

Guest HVilleThugg

Ass-monkey.

::drives a pointy object through Edwin's skull::

Da "I don't get mad, I get stabby" H

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Ehrm... *hits his head on his desk* I forgot all about From the Vault... lemme find one real quick...

Guest HVilleThugg

MORE UPDATES YO!

- Storm Match Review, by Danny Williams

- SWF Wrestler of the Month, by LDP

- Brand New "From the Vault" Entry, by TNT

...and as always, links to the most current shows.

Da "fixes contact page" H

Guest HVilleThugg

One last update:

- Contact Page has been updated with the new CC for the JL and WF. If you're up there, and you want some information changed, send me a PM.

Da "that's all she wrote" h

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Hrm... Danny doing a review of my Clusterfuck would be awesome, but it'd probably take way too long and be way too complicated to grade. Well... Deathwish, come From the Fire, would you review ELM/TNT, no matter who wins? I'd greatly appreciate it, and I'd probably enjoy reading your review a lot, too... even though I'll be all :( due to losing. Meh.

Guest HVilleThugg

UPDATES!!!

- From the Vault - Bo vs. Neilson

- From the Vault - Comet vs. Axis

- From the Vault - Tribute to Bo

- From the Vault - Tribute to Z

- From the Vault - Tribute to HVT

Da "lots of good matches and tributes...read em or i'll kill you" H

Guest HVilleThugg

UPDATE!!!!

- The Official SWF Rankings!!!

A few words about the rankings...I don't want anyone to be offended about what I may have said about them in the comments. I was trying to get it to feel kind of like the "Power Rankings" on ESPN.com...so....uhhh...yeah, take it up with management. Secondly, don't bother asking how we come up with the rankings...we just do, that's it. There are few people missing because King told me about them on AIM, and I don't have access to that right now.

The rankings are computed every 3-show cycle....meaning, after every Storm, I'll update the rankings. All the stats are based on what happened over that three-show period.

Also, bear in mind that anyone near the top is there because we (the Kliq) have allowed you to, and you should be grateful and bring us drugs, booze, and beautiful women as a thank you. Also, The Kliq reserves the right to return at any moment and hold you all down, despite some of us being completely paralyzed thanks to thick-headed ass monkeys from NYC.

That is all...

Da "enjoy" H

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Those be sweet. I'm especially liking the fact that they get funnier and funnier as you go down.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Cool Thugg. I wasn't keen on compiling SWF rankings using my own system, which is why I didn't... though I may still have a monthly SWF Superstar of the Month post.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Bitch left me out of the roster and the rankings! I am gonna smack you silly!

Guest HVilleThugg

Sorry JD, like I said, King sent me some additional people to add via AIM, but I didn't have them available to me at work when I did the rankings. And as for your roster...Ummmm...until recently, i thought you just came back for the CF and that's it. I'll add you in on Friday when i get back to updating.

LDP, yeah...are you going to do a Superstar of the Month every month? If you are...I'd like to make it a website exclusive...kind of to go along with the rankings.

As soon as I'm done this project for school (friday), I'll do something to get a link to the rankings a permanent place on the homepage and not in the list that changes constantly. Maybe Mark wants to make me a graphic link like the ones for WrestleCenter, Workers, etc.

Da "JD is actually ranked right under Annie" H

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Thugg... it's all good. Bah @ forgetting that jobbign your matches keeps you down in the rankings.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Yeah, Thugg, I'll be doing that every month. In fact, the next one will be ready in a couple of days. I'll get in touch with you soon.

Guest HVilleThugg

Update:

- Title History

And what the fuck happened to all the columns and shit people were doing for the site?

Da "feeling rather useless" H

Guest Thoth

My bad, no rant last week. I owe some special people a special rant. I have a big test tomorrow, so you know and stuff.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

After reading the beginning of the thread, and not much since these last few replies. And since I have nothing else to do. I would like to ask the question everyone wants to know

WHO DO WE CALL THE LAZY BASTARD!!!? :cheers: :spank: