TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShooterJay

Briscoes returning to TNA?

Guest ShooterJay

From Meltzer...

--Mark & Jay Briscoe worked a dark match beating Quiet Storm last night at the TNA tapings. The other dark match was Rick Santel over Chris Gatlin. (thanks to Phillip McConnell and Jimmie Daniel)

I've been calling for this since they got squashed back in Week 4. Seriously, how could they not bring back two of the most well-rounded indy wrestlers in the country? Especially Jay, who's very slowly approaching Kurt Angle-levels of in-ring talent, he's still a long way away, but you can see the signs. The fact that Divine Storm got a dark match is cool also, although to be honest I haven't seen too many of their matches. These guys better get called up soon.

Guest Sandman9000

Briscoes are damn good, considering their age. Jay is 19 and Mark is 18 (although that kid has been 17 for god knows how long), so they should only get better.

I've been pimping Devine Storm and Brian XL for a while now. I know that XL is now a part of Special K, but I'm still saying put SAT vs Devine Storm and Brian XL, give them 10 minutes, and watch the spots fly. They may do the same match every time, but this is a whole new audience who hasn't seen them go at it. STORM CRADLE DRIVER BABY~!