TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

Metal Card for the 19th!!

Guest Suicide King

SJL Metal Card, Tuesday November 19th

Due: 3pm Tuesday Eastern

Send To: realitycheck

Arena: The MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada!

OPENING PROMO

Matt Myers has a few words to say regarding last week’s show, and his current situation.

ELIMINATION WINDOW PAIN MATCH

“Hollywood” Spike Jenkins vs. Jack the Ripper vs. Insane Luchador vs. Dace Night

- A JL staple of brutality returns with four very willing participants!

- Match Description: To win, one must put one’s opponents through the roughly table-sized pane of glass that can be set up much like a table. No DQ, no count-out. More than enough glass is around ringside, kids.

- Word Limit – 5500

- Send to Longdogger_Pete

CRUISERWEIGHT RULES MATCH

Wildchild vs. MVS

- CC likes Wildchild a lot. Is he ready to take the next step forward? Or will MVS show him what it’s like in the upper card the hard way?

- Match Description: Standard match – To be counted out, you must fail to enter the ring after a 20 count. Other than that, no spot is too outrageous.

- Word Limit: 4500

- Send To Tod deKindes

SINGLES MATCH

Janus vs. James Morin

- Two-headed Roman god of doorways, beginnings, and endings… meet James Morin. Now fight, n00b!

- Match Description: Standard match - count outs, DQs in effect, yadda yadda.

- Word Limit: 3500

- Send To realitycheck

SINGLES MATCH

Johnny Dangerous vs. ???

- Question Mark Man returns! Who is he this time? Well, Dangerous gets to find out first hand! A win here coupled with his win over MVS could set him into the World Title Picture!

- Word Limit: 5000

- Send To Suicide King

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE MATCH

Ejiro Fasaki vs. Judge Mental

- Mental regained his belt in odd fashion last show, but there’s no rest for the wicked! He must face the number one contender and European Champion, Ejiro Fasaki! If Fasaki wins he must immediately vacate the European belt but we think that Ejiro will understand.

- Word Limit: 6000

- Send To: realitycheck

Guest Suicide King

Dangerous, your opponent's identity will be PMed to you along with his stuff. At least, your opponent had better do it...

Guest Dace59

Window pain match.

I'm glad CZW gave me a love of glass bumps.

This one should ve fun.

Good card, and it'll be nice to see how the new guys works out.

Guest HVilleThugg

I'm sorry, but bigups to King...that's a fucking tight ass card!! Ths hotness right there, i tell ya what. Yall mofos better write cause this show could be crazy wicked!

Da "felt lik NY tonight" H

Guest WrestlingDeacon

At the end of all your matches, you punk ass faces better have Frost spirit down from the heavens on a chariot of fire and powerbomb every last person in the arena down to the peanut vendor through a pane of glass if you know what's good for you.

And man when Edwin and I first cooked up this match we had glass of all shapes and sizes and no legs. I had to bring a set of saw horses, Tod DeKindes and TNT to hold glass up for me. And we trucked it all to the arena in six feet of snow, up hill both ways.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Yeah....

Anyway....

I should probably get a copy of Frost's and Mike's Windows Pain match. Anyone have them?

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
Um, have you thought of asking Frost or Mike?

Wild guess.

Pfft. Why would I do that?

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

So, I'm in a count-out only match?

I think I missed something; who's CC?

Guest Powerplay
So, I'm in a count-out only match?

I think I missed something; who's CC?

CC is Creative Control, the bookers of the JL. Sorry, misread the question.

Guest Ace309

Wildchild, the description was iffy, but I'm assuming it means WCW-style cruiser rules: Standard, with the exception that there's a 20-count countout instead of 10. Also,

HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT NUDGE HINT

cruiserweight matches tend to be spotty and take place more ABOVE the ring than IN it.

Because you needed me to tell you that. Right. :)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

So I was thinking, hey, I'm bored, I'll see what the JL is up to.

It be lookin' sweet, yo. 4-way Window Pain is one of the most insane matches I've ever seen devised. Mm...blood...

Guest Tod deKindes

Since cruiserweight rules roughly translate to Lucha Libre, shouldn't this match be 2/3 caidas?

Guest Suicide King

Shut up Tod. ;)

And to clarify. the Cruiserweight rules match is exactly the same as a a normal match, except for the 20 second count out rule. You still win by pinfall, submission, count out, DQ, ref stoppage, etc.

Guest Suicide King

Oh, and just in case anyone doesn't know... the Suicide King/Gambling Man/Heartbreaker/King of Hearts is a relatively popular guy in Vegas. Not among the fans of course, but you get the point. Feel free to kiss up!

Guest Tod deKindes

Just so ya'll know, it is now 5:31 PM Eastern time. And I've gotten NOTHING. I know I gave somewhat of an extension to MVS, but I BETTER get something in about two and a half hours.

If not, then your JLCC people won't be too pleased. :) I'm not on CC, so I could care less.

Just write, jobbers.

Guest Tod deKindes

They've been working fine here. And since I don't plan on being stuck to my computer all evening, I do hope that I get something in my inbox.

Guest Suicide King

major major MAJOR kudos to Dangerous and the ??? Man, who both sent in GREAT matches! First time I have ever had a tie in preliminary scoring. Needless to say, this may be the one time I don't mind people questioning my call, as it was damned close, each man excelling leaps and bounds in areas the other just did really well.

I love my job on nights like these. Keep it up guys!

Guest Tod deKindes

On that note, juuuuuuuust before I was about to get off, I see a match in my inbox.

Kudos.

major major MAJOR kudos to Dangerous and the ??? Man, who both sent in GREAT matches! First time I have ever had a tie in preliminary scoring. Needless to say, this may be the one time I don't mind people questioning my call, as it was damned close, each man excelling leaps and bounds in areas the other just did really well.

I love my job on nights like these. Keep it up guys!

::wonders what it was that gave him that extra tiny edge to pull this one off::

Sign in to follow this