TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest realitycheck

SJL Wrath Card - November 24th!

Guest realitycheck

SJL Wrath Card for the 24th of November, 2002!

Due: 3pm EST, Sunday.

Sent to: Suicide King

Venue: The Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan! (Because Judge has to get SOME face heat in his SJL career.)

=====

Card:

LAST MAN STANDING

European Ejiropean Title

Insane Luchadore vs. Ejiro Fasaki

-CC is a little unhappy with Ejiro at the moment. Sure, he just joined the newly formed JL branch of one of the most evil and conniving stables in SWF history... but more importandly, he's been neglecting to defend his Euro--Pardon, Ejiropean Title. He's also been in far too many "regular" wrestling matches recently... in response, not only has been busted down to curtain jerking to defend his title, but in a sure-to-be brutal gimmick match as well!

-Rules: To win, your opponent must be put down for the 10-count. All's fair to get him there...

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

ELIMINATION TAG

Contendership for a European Title Contendership Match

Dace Night/Janus vs. Jack the Ripper/James Morin

-All three men have been floating around the European Title for ages, but none of them have been able to redeem a shot at it. So, they will square off in a match to decide the contendership TO the contendership of the title! Will Dace Night's hot streak be cooled, or will Janus score a huge upset in his sophmore effort? Maybe Jack the Ripper will finally get another chance for a shot at his long-lost title... or will James Morin actually start showing up?

-Rules: Standard tag rules, standard pinfall rules. You must tag in and out of the match. However... once you're pinned/submitted/ko'ed, you head to the back and cry. Last two participants remaining, be it partners or opponents, face off for a Euro Title shot on Crimson. I'd appreciate if all four of you wrote seperate matches.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Suicide King

SINGLES MATCH

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs. Fugue

-A throwback to the days of summer! Last show, Fugue returned, proving to be the mystery man facing Johnny Dangerous. Not only THAT, but he also allied with the new JL extension of the M7! Spike, on the other hand, has had an uneasy last few weeks... can he right himself as two former sWo allies throw-down?

-Rules: Standard Match. If I have to explain it, you're a tool.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Tod deKindes

Main Event:

"FIVE WOUNDS" PROGRESSIVE STIPULATION MATCH; TWO-ON-ONE

Non-Title

Johnny Dangerous and Wildchild vs. Judge Mental

Matches: Standard Rules/Tables Match/Submissions Match/Battle Royale/Cage

-On Metal, Judge Mental orchistrated the formation of the Junior League branch of the Magnificent Seven, furthering his goal of generally being eVil. On the same show, Johnny Dangerous and Wildchild scored big victories over Fugue and Mike Van Siclen, respectively. For the main event of Wrath, this tandem of fan favourites will team up to take on Judge Mental, in a particularly devious match... it's one homecoming after another, and the World Champion's should prove to be a memorable one.

-Rules: Each of the matches, in the above order, will take place in five minute 'periods'. In each period, the only way to score a 'fall' is by the rules of said stipulation. After the period has expired, the participants will move onto the next match (As displayed on the smarktron), regardless of wheather or not they are in the middle of a 'fall'. The final match (Cage) will be lowered onto the ring, and will continue until the match ends. (However... only JUDGE can escape via door/over the top, Wildchild or Johnny Dangerous MUST PIN HIM.) The winning 'team,' as it were, scores the most 'falls' at the end. All three of you should write your own matches.

Word Limit: 6400

Send To: realitycheck

=====

Only a four match card because of some multi-mans, so some promos would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, have at you!

-Z

Guest Suicide King

You didn't do anything wrong Z. Just a difference in booking styles, but that is probably a good thing. Kinda stip heavy though, ain't it? ;)

I'm in an Elimination Tag match...good lord. This promises to be....painful. :(

If I manage to win this....somehow.....I think I'd go into shock.

*starts gathering mental resources* Time to see if I've got the skills. B-)

Guest realitycheck

Whew. For a few minutes there, I thought I fucked up some future booking or something.

Erm... anyway, yeah, I know. But I wanted to put a few people who haven't seen a gimmick match for a while into one, and I REALLY wanted to see the "Progressive Stip" match in action... but when I was done, I realized I only had enough roster for 4 matches. Ah well.

-Z

This Is A Not-So-Subtle Note To Any Lurkers: Join, fools.

Guest Dace59

Damn, first match with someone bigger and stronger than me.

Junas, good luck, and it's time to bust out the big men stops and... well, dont want to give it all away now.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Thanks for not booking me, mang.

Johnny beat me to it, so I call the promo slot after the Euro contendership match.. I guess.

Guest Goodear

And there for I am left to call the promo just before the main event! Far too many regular matches, Z? I just did a deathmatch at the Alamo like two shows ago! Anyway, LMS is an awesome gimmick choice considering I just KO'd a guy. (Y)!

Oh, and I'm going to be making some changes to the old stats page, IL, so just a heads up.

Sign in to follow this