TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

NWA TNA pre-preview

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

This is about the time I like to put my preview up for TNA...but no one has posted the card yet.

So here's what we know will be on: (When someone does give me a card I'll post the preview link in this thread)

NWA Title

Jeff Jarrett vs. Ron Killings

X Title

Jerry Lynn vs. Red

AJ Styles vs. Jorge Estrada vs. Chris Hambrick in a mask

SATs vs. Harris Bros. for a shot at the tag titles

And Brian Lee and Slash will defend their tag titles.

Now...I hope they defend their titles against Harris and Stom again...because that would mark the first time that TNA has put up 3 interesting and good title matches in 1 week.

I'd hope they'd fill out the card with matches for EZ Money, Kid Kash and {Insert random X wrestler here} but I fear that we'll see Lawler and Road Dogg doing something instead. Malice should get a match too. Just no more squashes.

Guest ryankeast

Chris Hambrick - Who is that?

Do you mean Chris Hamrick - I've heard of him but don't know any history of him. Anyone else?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I think it's as close to a forgone conclusion as possible that JJ wins the title tonight.

Jerry Lynn vs. Red is such an odd match.

Red vs. Styles was great because AJ isn't that much bigger than Red and they could do moves to each other. Lynn's bigger and I'll have a hard time beleiving some stuff. But Lynn is the MVP of the show...so it should be good.

I think Red's going to win too. Siaki interference maybe. But I think Red wins.

Guest dreamer420

I hope they don't make Hamrick wrestle in a mask. I think he is pretty talented.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I don't think the mask is going to take away from his talent.

I don't know why they're putting him in one. I guess they just want a masked X division guy.

Guest Zack Malibu

Hamrick and EZ Money comprised Hot Commodity in ECW towards the end, with Julio Sanchez/Fantastico/Dinero as well. A Money/Hamrick vs. Harris and Storm match would be pretty good IMO.

Guest OSIcon

The Official Preview from from 1Wrestling:

NWA World Heavyweight Title Match:

Ron 'The Truth' Killings vs. Jeff Jarrett

This match has literally been building for months! Jarrett has pursued the coveted belt since the day he began wrestling. Killings has fiercely held on to his championship through several tough defenses since realizing his dream. Tonight, the two go head to head in one of the most important matches in recent history.

X Title Match: Jerry Lynn vs. Amazing Red

Red earned his shot last week in an incredible three-way match. Tonight, the youngster steps into the ring with an incredibly experienced veteran. Sure to be a match of the year candidate.

NWA World Tag Team Titles: Slash & Lee vs. Harris & Storm

A return match from last week, this time, America's Most Wanted are the challengers. If the amount of blood lost in this war is any indication, the action will be brutal to say the least. And, no doubt, all eyes will be on Jim Mitchell and his new servant, Belladonna..

Qualifying Match for a shot at the NWA World Tag Team Title:

SAT's vs. The Harris'

Imagine the possibilities when the greatest high flyers meet two Mack trucks! Tonight, both teams vie for a shot next week against the winners of the World Tag Title Match.

3-Way Qualifying Match for a shot at the X Title:

AJ Styles vs. Crimson Dragon vs. Jorge Estrada

Styles has proven himself in the past. Now Estrada wants a crack at the X Title, as well as the debuting Crimson Dragon. Could being an unknown factor upset the balance in the X ranks with Dragon? Tune in and find out!

PLUS….Malice, BG James, Lenny and Bruce

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Thanks for finding that.

So...basically we have 3 good title matches...and I can't really tell for sure who's winning any of them.

Guest eirejmcmahon
NWA World Heavyweight Title Match:

Ron 'The Truth' Killings vs. Jeff Jarrett

Tonight, the two go head to head in one of the most important matches in recent history.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest dreamer420

Does anyone actually think Killings will retain or is it pretty much a given that Jarrett will win the title?

Personally I think he won't win the title tonight, possibly becaue of BG James interferance, but will win it in the near future.

Guest OSIcon

I think Jarrett should win the title tonight. Simmilar to how Killings almost had to win the title on his first shot. They built towards Killings shot at the title and it had a lot of momentum going in. If he didn't win the first time out, some of that momentum would have been killed.

Same thing with Jarrett. They have been building towards his shot for ever now. If he doesn't win the match this time, his chase loses momentum and the angle doesn't come to its best conclusion.

I think they probably will have him win. Either way, TNA is still left with the same problem: No good heavyweight challengers.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Unless they have a damn good reason for JJ to lose, he should win this title.

Then give Killings a long angle with his road back to the top...even if they want to have Bob Armstrong make him start at the bottom further feuling his racist angle...so be it.

There is more that they can do with Killings without the title than they can with JJ at this point. Since they've spent 20 weeks doing JJ without the title already

Guest Slapnuts00

Yeah, Jarret should win, leading to a Ron Killings babyface turn. He can chase Jarret to get the title back. I'll be watching tonight!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

It says also that Quiet Storm and Trinity will debut.

I don't know who Trinity is...