TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Masked Yodeler

Guest Posting

Guest The Masked Yodeler

We need to get rid of guest posting. It allows trolls to avoid banning and if someone posts without registering, other people can post underneath their name.

Observe:

Guest RetroRob215

Since you can't ban them, they can do whatever the hell they want.  Beniotisamidget is EXTREMELY annoying.  Therefore there should be no more guest posting.  It;s not all that hard to register and log-in (if your cookies don't work) anyway.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

I agree.  There are all kinds of unregistered trolls lurking around.

Guest admin

No problem, i agree with you.  We can still ban them(IP Address), but most people have dynamic ones neways.  Problem should be fixed now.

Guest One Bad Apple

I don't care, because as long as guests can't start topics, they're limited to posting in existing ones. Don't like the poster? Think they're a "troll"? Don't read the post and stop whining. I haven't seen any threads flooded with useless comments by unregistered people, so I think this should be left alone.

Plus, the unregistered "trolls" never seem to last long. And at least they're usually entertaining. Like Dutha Rose!

Guest admin

It will remain disabled, anyone not regesterd can only view basicly.  Thats how it will remain for now.

Guest Army Eye
Don't like the post? Don't read it.

I see this comment a lot but I never understood it.  How do I know whether a post will be good before I read it?

Guest The Vanilla Midget

they are going by the rationale that your opinion is worthless until you register, and thus you cannot make a good post :).  i guess you just have to read the posts.

Guest One Bad Apple

I meant to say, "Don't like the poster, don't read the post." I'll change that now. I'll also add a little something special. :angry:

Oh, and since you asked, if the poster's name is something like ... "Fuck All Marks" ... or "Benoitismybadboy2002," chances are you won't find much of worth. At least I usually don't find much of worth. For all I know, you could be a totally different person! Like me and my dog, we are totally different!

I'm definitely not no dog!