Alex Zenon vs. Tod deKindes vs. ?

US TITLE MATCH

Annie Eclectic © vs. Danny Williams

ICTV TITLE MATCH

Tom Flesher © vs. Orochi

SWF HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

El Luchadore Magnifico © vs. ?

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Let's get the ball rolling and interest up early.

SINGLES MATCH

Ced Ordonez vs. Mak Francis

-Interesting match-up. I thought Ced and Mak were allies, but they can certainly work something with Francis wanting to side with Flesher and Ordonez opposed to that idea. Both these guys need to promo to set things up a little more. I think both are underrated, but I believe Mak has a few more big wins under his belt.

WINNER: MAK FRANCIS

NO-DQ MATCH FOR THE HARDCORE TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP

Ash Ketchum vs. Sigil

-Logical booking says Ash is throttled into a coma to put the new guy over, but wins a bigger blow off later. Why isn't it a hardcore match for the Hardcore title contendership? And before you say it Ash, the ppv is not named after you.

WINNER: SIGIL

STRAIGHTJACKET MATCH

CIA vs. Frost

-I'm really looking forward to this match as the outcome alone will probably keep the CIA vs. Frost feud rolling until the next ppv. CIA has been held back by his job lately, I know, but with a solid week to write and most likely time off for Thanksgiving (I want to say he lives in the US, not sure though) he should be able to give this match more attention than anything he's done in a long while. I'm up for the match though and forming a game plan.

3-WAY ELIMINATION MATCH FOR THE ICTV #1 CONTDERSHIP

-I said in chat last night that I thought Tod and Z would square off for the ppv. They were the two most high profile guys without a feud going and I would love to see them feud coming out of this match. However, they have the mystery man to contend with and I think I might actually know who it is for once. The only slight I can give ? man is that he might not be familiar enough with the Zenon and DeKindes characters to write them effectively, but when doesn't the mystery man win? Well, that one time it was JD, but we'll overlook that.

WINNER: ???

US TITLE MATCH

-I think this could be a vicious and violent feud. I would actually like to see these two compete for the Hardcore belt at some point. Annie has been strong of late, but I always root for Danny who seems focused and poised to make a run since his return. Capturing the US would be just the thing to give Williams a boost.

WINNER: DANNY WILLIAMS

ICTV TITLE MATCH

Tom Flesher © vs. Orochi

-Possible match of the night. I'm interested in seeing how the face/heel lines get drawn here. It might wind up being a heel vs. heel match and I think Flesher has the "superior" storytelling skills to pull that off. However, I also feel that Orochi winning here might give him a needed boost since the heel turn and help to better build to a payoff later. Even if Flesher writes the winner, I have a gut feeling of who's getting the belt.

WINNER: OROCHI

-? man does double duty. He seems to be someone to just piss Stubby off more than a serious threat to ELM. I'm guessing it's a returning high ranking face or even a possible ex-Carnie member. If it's Edwin, I say he goes over since he dropped the title to ELM a few months ago. If it's anyone else, ELM retains in a friendly battle and Mr. ? joins the Carnies to help elevate that fading stable and torque off McWeed.

WINNER: ELM

Guest Powerplay

SINGLES MATCH

Ced has been struggling along with Mak after he got kicked out of the Mag 7. Fortunately someone is going to get a win here, though. Both are better writers than I, but I think Mak gets the win here, starting some troubles with the BCW.

Ash Ketchum vs. Sigil

Sigil finally showed his stuff last night with letting Annie keeping the hardcore belt. Ash's pride and joy is also that belt. I'm gonna say...... Ash, because he hasn't had a PPV win in a while.

STRAIGHTJACKET MATCH

CIA vs. Frost

Unfortunately, Frost, CIA lives in Ontario (Windsor Area, Correct?). Frost has shown to be a real monster, but CIA NEEDS a win here. Mag 7 tells me to go with Frost, but CIA could pull the upset here.

OOOOOH. First ??? Man of the night. Z is returning and Tod is doing well, though not being noticed for it. I say.... Z BECAUSE HE IS MY GODLY MARKER TONIGHT! Edit: I also just realized who the damned Mystery man is...

US TITLE MATCH

Hmm..... Danny vs Annie with the US title? That thing still exists? Well.... I say that Danny gets his first piece of singles gold here.

ICTV TITLE MATCH

Tom Flesher © vs. Orochi

Possible Match of the Night here. If Orochi can write, it will be a close one. Tom is Tom, and is fast becoming the next Edwin (His last loss was when?). It'll be a close one, but Mag 7 ties give it to Tom.

Second ???, and this time Jay Dawg isn't around for it to be him. Honestly, ELM has been on a hot streak, but the few possibilities I've seen for this ??? leads me to believe that ??? will take it.

Guest realitycheck

The "I've been awake for over 16 hours... again" predictions! (WARNING: May not be comprehendible literature.)

SINGLES MATCH

-A match that could be influenced by potential storyines I know about, (And just thinking... when don't I know about potential storylines?) although as far as my understanding goes, they have been in question, so... based on pure writing skill, both guys are real solid. Although Mak hasn't been in the form he was in the JL main event--although he has been facing Tom all the time... regardless, he's an excellent writer. Ced, on the otherhand is no slouch, and has the potential to bust out a match capable of toppling The Franchise. So, based just on bias, I'm gonna' go out on a limb and say...

WINNER: Ced Ordonez. Because before the Bemani Cross Wizards, there was the Ced and Z Connection, dammit.

Ash Ketchum vs. Sigil

-First, note to Judge: Ash won on the last PPV, d00d.

Second, note to Frost: The PPV name beingz an original from 2000. :)

Third, my analysis: Sigil was all kicking bum and taking names on Storm, so we all know he's for real and whatnot. Ash... well, he won the last time out, which shut more than a few of us up good. But a lot of this may depend if he over-gimmicks his match because of the stipulation... I think I'm going to take the safe(?) bet and say...

WINNER: Sigil.

STRAIGHTJACKET MATCH

CIA vs. Frost

-Here's a stip I haven't seen in forever... Drew is good, but yeah, the big question is wheather or not he'll have the time to write. Regardless, Frost... is frightening. I'm relieved he's in a feud with CIA and not fighting for the ICTV (Which, in my opinion, he's more than deserving of), because I'm all 0-5 against him and such. My gut sez Frost wins, and enjoys the hell out of writing the match, too.

WINNER: Frost.

-Well, my Xero match was lousy with rust, so I don't know how I'm going to handle a PPV match that could potentially hit the 10k range. Mr. Mystery man has also been rather concerned with this problem, so mark both of us down as 'questionable'. No pun intended. Tod's finally getting recognized as the hard worker he is, and is moving up the ranks accordingly. So he could take this if ??? or I take him too lightly/the rust comes into effect/he plain outwrites us. Whichever.

No Prediction

US TITLE MATCH

-Annie's been on the hotstreak of a lifetime. Danny's returned and back to dropping people on their heads good, and finally getting a shot at singles gold. It's the irresistible force versus the immovable object! [/Moonsoon] Heh... In all honesty, I'm not sure who'll win. I sorta' want Annie to continue on her tear, but Williams may plain outwrite her here...

WINNER: I'll go ahead and say Danny, because I don't want to make a pussy "no call" prediction.

ICTV TITLE MATCH

Tom Flesher © vs. Orochi

-Well, hasn't THIS storyline been jumbled a lot, eh? I'm somewhat depressed this wasn't an Ultimate Submissions Match, personally. Tom is Tom, but Oroth is all fired up after a month and a half of floundering. I'm going to go with a title switch, here.

WINNER: Thorochi.

-(Insert maniacal laughter here)

WINNER: Gya'Fwa! Muahahahahahahaha!!

-Z

And that's a wrap.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

TNT!? PREDICTING!? Yeesh, it's been a while...

SINGLES MATCH

- Ced is still improving each match he writes, but Mak is simply stunning when he's on, and I hope he will be here... so, go Franchise; I didn't job you the TV belt for nothing.

Ash Ketchum vs. Sigil

- Ash is altering his style a bit more and more each show, and I'd say that within a while he'll actually be material for the higher-up singles belts. However, Sigil is MYYYYSTERIOUS, so... he wins.

STRAIGHTJACKET MATCH

CIA vs. Frost

- CIA used to be my hero practically, but he's gradually shifted into a minor no-showing tangent. Add that to the fact that Frost is like the best writer in the fed right now... yeah.

- Zenon is my hero, but he's a bit rusty from what I can tell [just finished the Xero match]... and I can't really bet against a question-mark man [JD maybe?] so... yep. Go ?.

EDIT: After about 10 seconds of thinking, I think I've worked out JUST who ? is... and yeah, now that everything's laid out straight, I'll have to go with Zed, IF he sleeps properly, if not, then Todski or the ? get the duke.

US TITLE MATCH

- Annie is my goddess, but she needs to move on up to ICTV, and let Danno get his first singles gold in the SWF, which is well-deserved, especially now that his matches are exciting AND have perfect-o story-telling and psychology.

ICTV TITLE MATCH

Tom Flesher © vs. Orochi

- Can ANYONE beat Flesher at this point? The answer is no generally, and even if the human Christmas Tree or lamp or whatever he is wins here, I'd expect him to job to the heel, allowing the feud to continue.

- Oof... ELM is INVINCIBLE~! but Frost recently beat him... and ?'s are tricky to judge... I'll have to go with the ?, but if it's a returnee, that could mean a bit of ring rust, so a Magnifico win WON'T surprise me here.

Guest CED Ordonez

SINGLES MATCH

-No prediction, but they be clubberin', Schiavone! They be clubberin'!

Ash Ketchum vs. Sigil

-SWF: Actually pushes newer talent, so Sigil over the established Ash in this one.

STRAIGHTJACKET MATCH

CIA vs. Frost

-Hooray for beatings followed by beatings! CIA needs a critical win over the Superhoss Frost, and if anytime's a good time, the best time would be at the PPV.

-Thou shalt cue the Mystery Man Shadow Graphic of DEATH~! I like the chances of everyone involved, but the former Z-man gets the nod...over Tod...and the shadowy...bod...yeah...

US TITLE MATCH

-Annie retains and tells Danny where he can stick that microphone. Oh yeah, smell the ratings spike.

ICTV TITLE MATCH

Tom Flesher © vs. Orochi

-Oh yes, smell the hate! And smell the ham sandwich I just had for lunch! You know it moves you! Oh, and Orochi to win, because selling your soul to become a deranged, homicidal, foamy-mouth lunatic can get you wins, so I hear.

-The Artist Formerly Known as Question Mark...because I'm out of material...blah.

Guest midnight_burn

Lazy-ass prediction time.

SINGLES MATCH

-> Mak Francis

Ash Ketchum vs. Sigil

-> Sigil

STRAIGHTJACKET MATCH

CIA vs. Frost

-> Frost

-> ?

US TITLE MATCH

-> Danny Williams

ICTV TITLE MATCH

Tom Flesher © vs. Orochi

-> Orochi

-> El Luchadore Magnifico

Guest Ace309

SINGLES MATCH

- Ced needs the win here, and these guys will write great matches.

Ash Ketchum vs. Sigil

- Um, Sigil, if only to spare us of three more months of the Pokemania Fist Helmet.

STRAIGHTJACKET MATCH

CIA vs. Frost

- Well, hopefully CIA's fired up. If he shows, it's a very even match.

- Zenon's a man inspired.

US TITLE MATCH

- Annie's a man insp- wait....

ICTV TITLE MATCH

Tom Flesher © vs. Orochi

- No prediction.

- I hope I hope I hope WYS means what I think it does.

Guest Ash Ketchum

SINGLES MATCH

-I love Ced, but I gotta give the edge to Francis here. Sorry, Cedmastah. ;)

Ash Ketchum vs. Sigil

-You better read this match, everyone.

Oh and Tom, don't concern yourself over the stupid helmet...

STRAIGHTJACKET MATCH

CIA vs. Frost

-CIA's damn good, but I think Frost has his number in this one.

-Tod's awesome... but Zenon is on a roll right now. Zenon CHEATS TO WIN~!

US TITLE MATCH

-Annie over the always-threateaning Williams in the second closest match of the night

ICTV TITLE MATCH

Tom Flesher © vs. Orochi

-Flesher retains in the closest match of the night.

Hmmmm... Could ??? be 2 for 2 tonite? Nope. ELM retains.

Guest Coffin Surfer

SINGLES MATCH

-Mak Francis picks up the win in a close one.

Ash Ketchum vs. Sigil

-Ash is great with gimmick matches.

STRAIGHTJACKET MATCH

CIA vs. Frost

-Frost is great with gimmick matches.

-Zenon hasn't been this motivated in a while, so I'll go with him.

? prediction=Perfect Bo or the Strangler

US TITLE MATCH

-This is the longest singles match I've attempted thus far, so I hope it doesn't come off as a boring mess.

ICTV TITLE MATCH

Tom Flesher © vs. Orochi

-It doesn't matter what your name is! Flesher gets the win.

-? which leads to the ? prediction=Edwin. Hopefully. Dunno, should have followed the angle more closely.

Guest Ace309

Nah, following the angles wouldn't have helped. Either someone told you, or you have no idea who either of the ?s are.

And one more prediction:

The show will go up 15 minutes after I go to bed.

Guest Tod deKindes

Behold, my once every-two-months predictions:

SINGLES MATCH

Weren't they partners just a while ago? Wasn't Mak heel? Errrgh, questions.

Pick: Ced, in what should be a neat opener.

Ash Ketchum vs. Sigil

[gimmick]We all know Ash NEVER was good enough to be XF9 like MOI[/gimmick] ahem....Ash is very good with the hardcore stuff, but I wouldn't say no to a Virgil upset.

Pick: 2 Legit 2 Quit

STRAIGHTJACKET MATCH

CIA vs. Frost

Drew, I like ya and all, but Frost kills people. Then again, he's known to put other people over, so you never know.

Pick: Frost's match

Well now, I do believe that's my match. I thought it was really good, looks like we'll find out tonight. No pick.

US TITLE MATCH

I think Annie would wanna hold onto that title just a while longer. Hey, don't I get a rematch? :)

Pick: Annie

ICTV TITLE MATCH

Tom Flesher © vs. Orochi

I'm bad at Heel vs Heel matches.

Pick: Stuff happens, titles may OR MAY NOT change hands.

Since I was like, THE last to know who the ?? was in MY match; I could try and guess till the cows come home who this one will be.

Pick: Elmo retains.