TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest oldschoolwrestling

Brett Hart update....he drives a car

Guest oldschoolwrestling

Tune in next week as Brett properly butters his bread....

Bret Hart continues to make progress after suffering a stroke back in June. Hart is now able to drive a car again which is a very positive sign and shows that he is on the road to recovery.

credit 411.com

I'm glad to hear that Bret's condition is improving.

Bret was the WWF Champion when I started watching in the summer of 1994...so it's good news to me that his condition is improving.

That's great news, he's a legend, whether you love him or you hate him (how could you hate him?) He's also provided us with a real "hero" and also gave us one of the greatest matches ever against Chris Benoit in Nitro.

I respect Bret Hart immensly. But as for real hero...I never got how Bret claimed this when he was cussing on RAW before it was fasionable. Remember in 1995 when he came out and called Lawler a "piece of shit"? It got bleeped, but you knew what he said since the bleep job wasn't perfect.

He's a great guy and an awesome wrestler, but I really grew tired of the "I'm the only true hero these fans have anymore" thing. It was a little stuck up in my book.

It's okay to admit you're just as human as the next person and that even true "heroes" are rough around the edges like everyone else. I truly wondered sometimes if Bret really thought he was squeaky clean or something.

Don't think I'm knocking him or anything. This has always been a real complaint I had about his attitude.

Possibly, but to the extent that it was an angle, the angle involved Jerry Lawler always picking at the Hart family, so he was defending them, and he's more a hero than any of the others, he stood for honour and prestige (okay, i'm now qouting what he said himself leading up to SS 97)

Guest notJames
Hart is now able to drive a car ... and... he is on the road to recovery.

Is recovery anywhere near Calgary? ;)

Seriously, good news.

Guest HartFan86

You really can't blame Bret for the Mania 13 thing...it's obvious he was told to say that cause if he did it on shoot, he would of been fired on the spot.

You really can't blame Bret for the Mania 13 thing...it's obvious he was told to say that cause if he did it on shoot, he would of been fired on the spot.

Are we talking about the title match at the end?

Guest ISportsFan

Bret would not be fired on the spot... he was in the most heavily promoted match at WrestleMania and was arguably the company's biggest star at the time.

That said, I loved watching Bret Hart perform as a wrestler.

Jason

Guest Respect The 'Taker

I miss the Hitman

Get well soon, Bret!

Illusion - Wants to go back in time to 1992

Guest dreamer420
Illusion - Wants to go back in time to 1992

Me too. I never really realized that magic that was taking place until it was too late.

Guest HartFan86

I'm talking about the "Bullshit" comment....I should of made it more clear, my bad.

Guest Respect The 'Taker

I'm talking about the "Bullshit" comment....I should of made it more clear, my bad.

Woah am i missing something? When did Bret say bullshit at Wrestlemania 13?

I've watched that show like 200 times and i can't recall that happening...

However, i've fried so many brain cells, i ain't got a fuckin' clue whats going on...

This has been the Taker Mark