TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grand Slam

We got a plug!!

Guest Grand Slam

Check this out...

Smarks News Update 11.25.02 - Shades Of Gray

Posted By Stephen Gray on 11.25.02

To close things up, I’d like to mention a little e-fed that if I had the time, I would join in a second. I’m a little concerned my advertising methods here may give the wrong idea, but I don’t want to be plugging something I have no knowledge about. Anyway, my friend Drew (as mentioned in here many times) told me about this e-fed, the SWF, back in June, but I didn’t get any more info about it until September. Everything he told me sounded great, so I decided to join. Sadly, my character of “The Endorser” never got out of the planning stages, as I had to write a 2,000 word trial match and couldn’t find the time. a few weeks later, I got the Smarks job, and all available time to be writing 2,000 words or more became devoted to TheSmarks, leaving me unable to join the Smartmarks Wrestling Federation. Some of you may remember that Tim plugged the SmartMarks website in his last news update. Anyhow, while I was not up to the task of taking time to create a very specific character and working out his matches, I know some of you might be, and this is the place for you. You have total customization over who your character is and how he develops over time. This is where my knowledge of what sounds like a neat thing to do if you have the time runs out, and I don’t want to lie, so here is a message from SWF Member Andrew Kelk / Canadian Intelligence Agent (CIA) himself:

“SWF is unique because each guy gets by on their abilities, psychology. Match writing wise, match outcomes are decided by impartial judges based on the participants written submissions. And you can make your own angles to boot! It's a great community, and everyone is really friendly. If you have the time and this interests you, it’s a great community to join”.

Thanks, Drew. Oh, and I don’t know if this is supposed to be hush-hush top secret, but when I was told this bit of info, I wasn’t told NOT to tell anyone, so here goes: SWF might have their very own anime coming out from ADV. Don’t YOU want to be part of something like that?

Well, that was probably more shilling than necessary, but I like to help out where I can.

Take it easy everyone.

Steve

I was thrilled to run across this. The only problem? No link to anything. I'm going to send him an e-mail with the website address. Anyone want to thank him? Check out the article here. His e-mail is at the end of the article.

Whoo-Hoo!!! Way to go CIA!!

Guest CED Ordonez
Oh, and I don’t know if this is supposed to be hush-hush top secret, but when I was told this bit of info, I wasn’t told NOT to tell anyone, so here goes: SWF might have their very own anime coming out from ADV. Don’t YOU want to be part of something like that?

HELL YEAH~! You should check out my character design and my mecha will fucking own all of you...*somebody whispers into Ced's ear* Awwwwwwww...that was a joke? *sigh*...dammit...Well, on the plus side, cheap plugs for the fed are good. *walks off a little teary eyed*

Guest Thoth

If you notice, though, the link to the website or the boards is missing. I e-mailed him, and he said "my bad" saying he meant to use the HTML tag for a link.

Instead he put <b>.

Sigh. He asked Ashish to fix it. We'll see.

To end the e-mails (not that I mind them, but the reply is always the same), yes, I messed up. There was supposed to be a link, but in my rush to get the article done and go grocery shopping, I accidentally bolded "the SWF" where I was supposed to have linked somewhere.

Ashish and Widro have been notified of my error, but so far it seems that it's "tough luck, you screwed up".

I will DEFINITLEY address the situation at the top of my news update with a link.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Nice, but that silly goose forgot a link...he needs more practice plugging things.

Mothernature says..."