TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BoboBrazil

XPAC GONE FROM TNA

Guest BoboBrazil

Sean Waltman informed TNA Entertainment management today that he will not appear on the November 27 episode of NWA-TNA: Total Nonstop Action. Waltman had also failed to appear on the November 13 episode and called about an hour prior to showtime to say he had overslept and missed his flight. His flight for that show was scheduled to depart at 11pm on November 12. Because of the previous problem with Waltman failing to appear on an NWA-TNA telecast, TNA Entertainment officials had lengthy conversations with Waltman prior to announcing on last week's telecast that he would be on the November 27 broadcast. Waltman repeatedly apologized for his unprofessional behavior the previous week and gave assurances that he would be in attendance for the November 27 show.

Sean Waltman had been scheduled to appear in a match teaming with Curt Hennig against NWA World Tag Team Champions Brian Lee and Slash and will be replaced in the match by BG James.

There are no current plans to use Sean Waltman on future NWA-TNA: Total Nonstop Action broadcasts.

Guest The Notorious CRD

Well, if this is true, I can't say I'm surprised. No, I'm not faulting Waltman, believe it or not. I think it's rather obvious that Waltman wanted no part of anything Vince Russo was involved in and so he's going his own way now that Russo is back. It's just too bad 'cause Waltman had actually won me back over with his work in TNA.

Guest BoboBrazil

Scott Hall was only supposedly working for TNA because Xpac was there too, so I guess Hall won't be coming back either. I guess Chyna won't be making any appearances either.

Guest bob_barron
I just met Waltman like 2 days ago too...weird now that he's left NWA: TNA.

Why- did you tell him to leave TNA?

Guest converge241

why does he feel so "deceived"?

I understand he doesnt like Russo but The Observer was saying he quit over being decieved

Guest BoboBrazil

It seems like Xpac would love Russo. Russo only created his most popular gimmick ever in DX and wrote those skits.

Guest Jobber of the Week
I just met Waltman like 2 days ago too...weird now that he's left NWA: TNA.

Could it be yet another work?

Guest Tony149

Waltman seemed to have his working boots on, but if he's gone, I won't be bothered. It'll probably save the fans from seeing Chyna again. Although something in me says he was feeding Keller & the Torch info and looked like a fool when Russo was really still working for TNA.

Guest Slapnuts00

That's a shame. Syxx really picked the workrate up since coming to TNA, and this means that Hall is probably gone too which is a shame. Two of their biggest draws and most popular wrestlers are gone.

Guest dreamer420

I think that is a bit of a shame too. Syxx-Pac seemed to have had a fire lit under his ass in TNA because his workrate was better there than it was in years. He was a nice addition to the X Division but ohh well I guess.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

i'm disheartened for 2 reasons:

1. He really seemed to be genuine when he said he wanted to prove he could still work. He brought effort with him.

2. It fucks up my TNA preview.

On the plus side...I'm glad there is zero chance of seeing Chyna EVER.

Guest eirejmcmahon
why does he feel so "deceived"?

Because NWATNA lied to their workers about Russo's position in the company.

Guest Respect The 'Taker
Why does Waltman hate Russo so much?

Same reason everybody else does, because he's a cockhead.

Illusion - Shouldn't swear

Guest kingkamala

*sigh* X-Pac was supposed to appear on a local indy show against Chris Hammrick in a month or so and I was looking forward to it too. But I guess if X-Pac skips TNA he'll skip some indy show in the middle of nowhere in Maine.

Guest dreamer420
*sigh* X-Pac was supposed to appear on a local indy show against Chris Hammrick in a month or so and I was looking forward to it too. But I guess if X-Pac skips TNA he'll skip some indy show in the middle of nowhere in Maine.

You never know dude, he may need to money now.

Guest RedJed

I read a little thing that Waltman sent to some sites, I think the Torch being one of them. Just "his side of the story" or whatever. Personally I think this is one big work and we'll see Waltman show back up down the road, and Hall too. Just my two cents.

Guest areacode212

Did anyone listen to his interview on WOL last night? I was busy and didn't catch it. Did he say anything interesting?

Guest dreamer420

That is old news. I still say he didn't really do anything wrong, and will be missed in TNA.