TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Doomsault

'03 Eclipses

Guest Doomsault

Does anyone know any good sites for pictures of 2003 Eclipses with body kits or good paint jobs or any of that jazz? I know it hasn't really been out long enough to have a wide range of add-ons but there are a few good looking kits out.

Guest DJ Jeff

When I first read the title of the thread, I thought you were referring to the other eclipses. ^_^

Guest Kotzenjunge

Trade it in, get a Mustang. Nah, just kidding. I wanted an Eclipse before my Mustang was discovered. They're the least offensive of the Eastern Imports to me.

I suggest just looking up import sites on Google. Lots exist, believe you me. If you want to see some beautiful cars though, go here.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest dreamer420
When I first read the title of the thread, I thought you were referring to the other eclipses. ^_^

Me too. Damn I'm disappointed.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Dude, NHRA should have tipped you off. That's a racing body, and probably not street-legal. Notice the big-ass tires in the back.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest HBK16

Well he was looking for an Eclipse with a body kit and even though it might not be street legal its still a 2003 Eclipse. But you are right, its not legal for streets

Guest Kotzenjunge

See, that's a phat-ass car. As long as they do as much work under the hood as they do on the body, I'm all for Eclipses, because they have tremendous potential. I'd want a silver one though.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Flyboy

Me too. Damn I'm disappointed.

Make that three w/ me.

Guest El Satanico

The Turbo Eclipses are good cars, but i don't think they make factory Turbo models anymore.

Guest The Amazing Rando

i own a beat up silver 1991 Eclipse... no turbo...nothing special....but still fast

Guest HBK16

What was the last car that came with a factory turbo. The only one I really am aware of is the Mazda RX7 which is the tightest car.

Guest El Satanico
What was the last car that came with a factory turbo. The only one I really am aware of is the Mazda RX7 which is the tightest car.

Eclipses had factory Turbo models before the latest redesign. So like two years ago.

Porsche still has Turbos i believe

1992 was last year of the Nissan 300zx which had Twin Turbo models.

I believe Toyato Supras had a turbo model

I'm not sure but i think the Subaru WRX has a Turbo option

I tried to find a list of Factory Turbos, but couldn't find one so this is off top of my head.