TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest chirs3

Smarkdown! Comments

Guest chirs3

-- Hmm... someone going through a car window much to the horror of all... where did he get that idea, I wonder? ;)

-- Good show all around, though I wouldn't have minded seeing the handicap.

-- That Savior promo was pretty damn cool. The gun just kinda came outta nowhere in the middle of it- like  BAM! *does hand motion*

BAM!

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

I'm pretty relieved that I beat JD, dissuading any of my fears that I have slipped to jobber level.And, the MacDaddy holds onto the ICTV Title! Wheeee!

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Good show, guys.  Best use of machinery I've seen in here since the Pepsi Max Cyclotron!

Sorry, Clannies, I didn't get the time available to write this time around.  Ah well.  On to Storm!

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Sweet show.  I held on to my belt (phew), Mag turns in a short but sweet match, ProphetCast gets a win and has a creepy wife, Strangler's goin' buck wild, and X beat the crap out of Thugg with heavy machinery!  Heh heh.  When I first read the main event, I thought "My god, how stupid," but then I realized that he was BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF HIM WITH A BULLDOZER.

I dunno, it's a little over the top...but BULLDOZERS IS BEINGZ COOLZ!!!!1!

Oh, and the Saviour/Spider promo was oh, oh so good.  PPV confrontation, anyone?

Guest HVilleThugg

Actually Raynor, I got that spot from back in my JL days.  I used that spot during my feud with SoS, except he threw me through the window.  I'm not exactly sure where I got it from to use then.

Over the top??  Over the top???  IT WAS AWSOME DAMMIT!!! :)  

The WWF does it all the time, except they use beer or milk.  We just took it a step further.  I don't know...I thought it was cool, and it was damn fun write.

The show itself was decent.  The TBS/Thoth thing was cool, although it was weird how Strangler forgot about how mad he was and helped Spider beat up The Prophet, but that's what happens in a fed like this.

Sarah's back!  Cool!

Another nice one from Edwin, who's shaping up to be a super dominant ICTV champ.

Da "thinking it was cool to write the bulldozer spot" H

Guest Spider_Nekura

Argh. Sorry to everyone for no-showing, especially Outcast. I suck. My room's being redecorated at the moment which means limited computer access for me and no match from Spider. Hopefully I'll be able to get a match in for Storm.

Spider sucks.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Bah! I lost to that slut!

*goes and picks a fight with a Carnie to cure his temper... fuck... all world champ material...*

*picks a fight with Edwin*

*suplexes Edwin through a bottle!*

Guest crusen86

That looked like one of the best IGNites, now Smarkdowns, ever. Props to all, yo.