TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

Blank VHS Tapes

Im just interested t know where people get their blank video tapes from, and how much they cost.

My PAL tapes, I get from a wholeseller, and they cost me about 60 pence each. Ive seen them in the highstreet for as much as $4 for 3.

Is there any where to get cheaper tapes, and how much does everyone else pay for tapes.

Also, what tapes do you use for trading? Does it really matter what tape you use (i.e. does it effect quality that much), if you are only taping onto them once?

ChUnK!

Guest wwefan4ever_brethartrulz_18

I buy a pack of 3 PAL tapes (usually TDK) for about $2 a tape (10 Israeli Shequel over here). But these are the regular daily use tapes not those "extra high grade".

I have cheap tapes that lasted longer than high quality tapes and I think they'll play just fine if you record only once.

For trades though, you and the person you trade with should agree on the quality of tapes.

TDK Revue 8 hour tapes in 3 pack for about $4.50 USD

8 hour tapes?

Where do you get those from, it sounds like the baragin of the centuary.

O, i see. I thought that was wierd.

Can you imagine an 8 hour tape for $1.50? Om slp (ep) that would be 24 hours, for $1.50.

Now that would be good :D

Guest bob_barron

for the comp I made El Dandy I used Sony Maxell. Pretty sweet- taped in SP and was able to get a lot of wrestling on there