TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Judas14

TSN edit patrol strikes again?

Guest Judas14

Given Scott's recap makes no mention of the exchange between Kurt Angle and Steph (complete with horrible make-up job to make it appear she's broken out in hives after using the lotion Hunter brought to her), I take it TSN cut it out for time ala the Kane/Mr Perfect match a couple of weeks ago?

Guest DokDoyle

Maybe on the replay, but when it was live, that segment was on.

and yes it was a horrible make-up job, I had to look really close to notice any difference

Guest RSPWFAQ
Given Scott's recap makes no mention of the exchange between Kurt Angle and Steph (complete with horrible make-up job to make it appear she's broken out in hives after using the lotion Hunter brought to her), I take it TSN cut it out for time ala the Kane/Mr Perfect match a couple of weeks ago?

I make no mention of a lot of stuff that's pointless.  Doesn't mean that TSN edits it out.

Guest Army Eye

Pointless, yeah, pretty much.  I liked Angle's reaction though.  Just about anything with Angle in it is good.

Guest sayeitan

Not to nitpick, but it was hardly pointless.

First of all, it was the pay-off to the whole "hand lotion" sub-plot. Yes, completely lame, but it was an angle, and it's on the show we watch weekly (e.g. what's lamer? The show or us?)

Second, if you had never seen/read about that segment, you would have been left wondering about the whole "exchange of glances" between H and Stephanie in the previous segment. Some people mentioned to me that they thought they were hinting at a reconciliation. But, the follow-up segment would reveal H was in fact deceiving her by using a "cherished" item. Not what I'd call pointless. But, hey, whadda I know.

-S8-

Guest the 1inch punch

Um, I'm Just nitpicking Jesse, but what are those photos in your posts from?