TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Ashes To Ashes Border Run Return

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

I'm a little late on this due to the delicious baby I had for Thanksgiving. Anywho, here is the loot.

For Ced, the most awesomest mariachi band, "Muchacho Lombardo-o Puente" capable of covering ANY song, and a frickin huge (That's the actual size, FH) sombrero.

For Ash, an elite ninja squad of Mexican midget luchadores, the SWF Spring Break title (It's really just a replica WCW Cruiserweight title) and a case of cheap-ass tequila, 30 cases of "el pie" flavored tortilla chips, 30 cases of salsa, and a very large sombrero.

For Orochi, one monkey, and what the hey, the carcass of a crack baby I had a few Thanksgivings ago.

To TBS, 1 (uno) Mexican flag carried by 7 (siete) Mexican midgets, the skull of 1 (uno) Poncho Villa, and 10,000 (diez mil) chickens

For Zenon, the Zequel, a dimebag (Of chiclets), 2 pounds of pure opium, a half-dozen blotter sheets (A mix of parchment and papyrus), a fifth of rum, the same of tequila, a quart of rye, a pint of raw ether, and several million various pills with which to pop, all stuffed in a sombrero. You owe Stubby $64534544564543545634313046457954543546.23 (He owns the Mexican drug cartel)

GONZALES LOVES CRACK BABIES AS WELL AS OTHER BABIES TO EAT OR CUDDLE WITH, DEPENDING ON HIS CURRENT MOOD!!!!!!!!!

NOW TESTIFY!!!!!!

Guest Ace309

You didn't remember my stuff? :(

I DID write Orochi's win...

Can you send Gonzalez back for it?

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

AAAGH!!!! All these people with their co-writes and writing other people's matches that win...

For Tom, 50 crates of tequila, pulled by a super-strong midget luchadore, and a comely lass of virtue true (Actually, she's one of Galatea's whores that O.Ded on paint fumes, and has minimal brain function)

For Makomber Francis, 7 wide-brimmed sombreros and a herd (Or is it pack? Flock? Pack? Murder? Mob? School? Whatever...) of Colombian llamas.

GONZALES CUDDLES AN ORPHAN, THEN EATS IT!!!!

Feh...testify, or something...I don't care...

Guest realitycheck

(Y) @ the drugs, GOdrea. Erm, not that I'm going to use them or anything. I'm sharing with Silent and Crowe. Really. I just wanted the hat.

And Stubby runs the Mexican Drug Cartel? Well, fuck. Erm... all I've got a piece of pocket lint and a nickle, Stubster.

-Z

Guest CED Ordonez

*Gets his mariachi band to play Magnum TOKYO's entrance theme*

Swaaaaaaaank...

*Gets funky like a monkey on this mothership....if you will*

Guest Kibagami

Goddamn it, I was retired when the show STARTED. Technically, I should get my requests.

Damn you, GOdrea.

S.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Darn...forgot to ask for anything again.

But then again, as Godrea pointed out, I own Mexico anyways.

Mothernature says..."