TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Croooooow!

Are the following people still at Smarks?

Guest Croooooow!

Have the following people formally left the crew of TheSmarks or are they just on hiatus?

Jon Richardson

Super Shane Spear

Elliot Olshansky

It seems like SSS and Elliot are pretty much gone, replaced by White Chocolate and Darry Huskey.

Help'd be nice.

Guest RSPWFAQ
Have the following people formally left the crew of TheSmarks or are they just on hiatus?

Jon Richardson

Super Shane Spear

Elliot Olshansky

It seems like SSS and Elliot are pretty much gone, replaced by White Chocolate and Darry Huskey.

Help'd be nice.

Jon and Eliot are gone by their own choice for personal reasons, and Shane was given a login code to post his Tough Enough 2 recaps but I haven't heard back from him yet to confirm.  He's still a writer for us, though, until I hear otherwise.

Guest Jon Richardson

I'm on a temporary hiatus, due to an overwhelming schedule coupled with a crisis of "what exactly do I want to be doing with my life".  Also, I've been writing on the Web since mid-1998 and quite honestly, I'm in need of some time off.  I found that I was watching programming merely for the sake of being able to discuss it, as opposed to watching it for my enjoyment.

On top of all that, my VCR dying means I can't tape anything so it was near impossible to do HeAT reviews and I just really couldn't stand Tazz.

I'm guessing once I get my future set (as in, I know what the hell I'll be doing come May 1st) I'll be in a much better place to figure out what my role will be on The Smarks.  For the sake of completeness, I do promise that I'll upload my archive to the site though I still can't guarantee just when that'll be.

Jon

Guest Croooooow!

Kudos to your longevity, Village Drunk. However, you'd better hurry if you're coming back: Bower's starting to usurp your spot with his alcohol stories...I'm kidding, take your time. Good luck with your future, though, and make sure you're doing something you like doing and all. I've been a big fan of your work since RS. You, Keith, Becker, and G.P. Ryan probably have the most tenure.