mask15.jpg

br2.jpg

brn2.jpg

sm4.jpg

blu5.jpg

felinatracy031.jpg

Her Website

From http://www.canoe.com/SlamWrestling

One of the hottest new lady wrestlers to emerge on the wrestling scene in quite some time, La Felina--Queen of the Cats, has surfaced in Ontario's Apocalypse Wrestling Federation and she will be in action this Sunday when the AWF presents a 9 match card at the Birchmount (462 Birchmount Rd. @ Danforth Rd.) in Toronto at 4 PM.

La Felina gets an overwhelming response from the fans whenever she faces an opponent in ladies action or in mixed tag team matches. Ironically, La Felina made her debut one year ago in Toronto as a masked heel but was soon earning respect as both an acrobatic, and a skilled mat wrestler.

However, when she lost her mask in a hair vs. mask match this Asian beauty quickly became a huge fan favourite and her roughhouse tactics were quickly forgiven.

La Felina, was even voted wrestling Diva of the year by Apocalypse Wrestling Federation Internet fans on the AWF's web site, and she won the contest by a wide margin.

This dynamic grappler is a Toronto native who was taught to wrestle by respected trainer Ron Hutchison, and he bragged that she picked up the moves, tactics, and psychology as quickly as any student he has ever trained; male or female.

La Felina is a fitness fanatic who works out constantly and is very conscious of both her diet and health, and it shows in both her great shape and stamina in the ring.

Before breaking into wrestling she studied kinesiology and nutrition at York University and Ryerson University in Toronto. She has also found time to do some modelling and TV commercials as well as appear in the AWF 2002 calendar.

What did her family think of her decision to train for wrestling after all of her efforts at getting a higher education?

La Felina soars. (Photo courtesy of the Apocalypse Wrestling Federation) "They thought I was crazy," she admits with a laugh. "But they know how much this means to me so they totally support me."

La Felina, at 5' 4" and 120 lbs., proves the old adage that good things come in small packages.

Guest bob_barron

Anyone know where in Toronto this is?

EDIT: I can read.

She looks alright- something about her though that bothers me

Guest Will Scarlet

Well, considering my thing for Asians, specifically Koreans, I know I certainly like her. I heard she was going to Smackdown, which is kind of confusing, since Smackdown only has like two women as it is. Besides, she could be another reason for me watching Raw. But, hey, I am not going to complain that she will be on the better show.

Guest AndrewTS

Hired a female that can...already wrestle?! And doesn't look the same as the white, blond-haired bimbos they've hired a billion times already?

Is this the same WWE that--oh yeah, that's right. Heyman pushed for her to be signed. Oh well, no complaints. :)

NOW KILL THIS DAMNED Torrie/Dawn program already!

Guest LJSexay

<3 koreans. She looks like she can really help out the roster, since the Trish / *insert evil diva* feud is getting repetitive.

Guest deadbeater

Wow, Stratus and Veron with pre-med and Kim with kinesiology. Between the three they can open a residency, as well as wrestle.

Guest razazteca

looks good at least WWE will same money on implants, but the big question is Can She Speak English

Guest AndrewTS
looks good at least WWE will same money on implants, but the big question is Can She Speak English

....oh yeah.

Although in WWE's defense, Tajiri is basically just using a modified version of his ECW gimmick. Taka and Funaki didn't learn until later so they have the thick accents (trouble with L's and R's, etc.)

However, I'm assuming they'll let her speak if she has decent mic skills.

Guest art_vandelay

Her bio:

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 120lbs

Hair / Eyes: Dark Brown

Born: Toronto, Canada (Art: SHE AIN'T NO FOB!)

Got my start: December 2000 - Ron Hutchison's School of Pro Wrestling

Training School: The Squared Circle Pro Wrestling Gym

Associations: Apocalypse Wrestling Federation

Michigan Championship Wrestling

Maximum Pro Wrestling

Universal Wrestling Alliance

Border City Wrestling

Insane Wrestling Federation

Foxxy Ladies of Wrestling

Favorite Wrestler: Chris Benoit (Male) - Molly Holly (Female)

Wrestling Style: I like the technical side but love to go for more high flying moves!

Interests: The GYM (of course), Baseball, Tennis, Rollerblading

Other: Modelling / Commercials

Guest deadbeater

Don't worship a goddess that you have not seen in action yet, unless you have total faith in women's wrestling. Oh wait, Chris you do. Come to think of it, so do I.

Don't worship a goddess that you have not seen in action yet, unless you have total faith in women's wrestling. Oh wait, Chris you do. Come to think of it, so do I.

Heh, exactly. I'm a fan of Women's wrestling, and not just for the T&A factor.

Which is why I'm an advocate of bringing some of the girls in from WOW in to WWE.

...come to think of it, Gail Kim and WOW made me think...what were the names of those two Asian girl wrestlers they had?

Guest Will Scarlet
...come to think of it, Gail Kim and WOW made me think...what were the names of those two Asian girl wrestlers they had?

The Chinese one was named Jade, and the other was named Lotus, I believe.

On a side note, I have seen this girl wrestle before. I saw her in a six-person match on the Border City Wrestling show that airs up here. She had some nice high flying moves, but she really did not do much, since the match was mainly a short spot fest. I liked what I saw though.

Guest creativename
Guess she gotta come in as a face....

She should definitely come in as a face. We don't need another "psycho bitch" Jazz/Victoria heel.

Though I am dubious as to how much reaction she'll get. WWE audiences don't appear to appreciate ethnic diversity.

Guest geniusMoment

Do you think Heyman will give her a creative name like he did with Kimona wanalaya.

It took me a while to figure out he was saying, Come on I wanna lay ya.

Guest SP-1

Okay. The SpiderPoet is in love, peeps. WWE will have my cash in hand as I shall attend any local event she is at, and I am able to get to somehow.

Guest areacode212

It appears that she'll be debuting this weekend on the Smackdown house shows, in bra & panties matches with Dawn Marie. What exactly is the point of her being on SD, when Molly is hanging out on the Raw roster doing nothing?

Ah, well. Too bad Sunday's show is at the Nassau Coliseum instead of MSG.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Ever since Molly spoke out on "Byte this" about the "HLA" angle she's pretty much been gone from TV. I think she dropped the belt the week later and was sent down to OVW to help out with Training.

Guest Karnage

She's really hot... :wub: but WWE shouldn't constantly put her in bra and panties/pudding/gravy matches.

Guest AndrewTS
She's really hot... :wub: but WWE shouldn't constantly put her in bra and panties/pudding/gravy matches.

Yeah, not constantly. Once a month or so...s'alright.

Guest AndrewTS
Ever since Molly spoke out on "Byte this" about the "HLA" angle she's pretty much been gone from TV. I think she dropped the belt the week later and was sent down to OVW to help out with Training.

No--I believe they gave her time off for her birthday, and she's appeared on Heat now and then. Although why she isn't on Raw I have no idea.

Besides, she was sort of Vicky's on-air (and maybe off-air) mentor, but I guess that was incompatible with her new gimmick, so maybe that's why she was bumped off Raw.