TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest realitycheck

SJL Crimson Card, December 12th!

Guest realitycheck

SJL Crimson Card, for Thursday the 12th of December!

Due Date: Thursday at 4pm, EST

Venue: The Five Seasons Center, in senic Cedar Rapids, Iowa!

Send To: Suicide King

Now, as we all know Iowa is one of the most beautiful, scenic, picture-postcard memorable states in the great USA, I've decided to design a card as vivid and individual as Iowa itself! Therefor, I present... the PLAIN MATCHES CARD! Huzzah!

Card:

C4/Insane Luchadore vs "Mountain" Mike Moran/Jack the Ripper

It's a review of C4's debut, as Mike Moran and himself face off again, this time with Jack the Ripper and the "Insane Luchadore" Andrew Rickmen at their sides, respectively. Can the Man Mountian and the Ripper rebound off of loses? Or will C4 and IL make it two wins in a row?

Rules: Standard tag match rules which we all know and love. DQ's and countout's apply, and you may only win via pinfall, submission or knockout.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Tod deKindes

Janus vs Ejiro Fasaki

SJL Ejiropean Title, 2/3 Falls

After earning his shot on the last Metal, Janus finally cashes in on his shot at the European Ejiropean Championship. The eVil M7 alligned Fasaki, after not fighiting for his title in several weeks, has been in a string defences recently. Will he continue his roll over the competition, or fall victim to the sheer determination of the "Anti-Heel Machine"? Or will that pesky Wildchild factor come into play...?

Rules: Standard match rules apply; the first man to get any kind of fall, be it pinfall, submission, KO, DQ or countout TWICE will be declared victorious.

Word Limit: 5750

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

Wildchild vs Arianwyn Rivenstone

After a crushing defeat to Ejiro Fasaki several shows ago, the man from the Bahama's re-foucused his crosshairs on Ejrio, swearing his REVENGE~! Of course, he's going to have to get through the brooding Arianwyn Rivenstone, first...

Rules: Standard, DQ's and countout's apply, win by pinfall, submission or knockout.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Drew_K

Johnny Dangerous vs Fugue

SJL World Heavyweight Championship

After getting beaten down on Wrath by the Music Man and his M7 compadre, Ejiro Fasaki, in a handicap match, you can imagine Johnny Dangerous' response to seeing THIS match booked... but much like Janus, Fugue earned his shot at the champion on Metal, and has chosen this date to cash in on it. Will the strange alliance of Dace, Wildchid, and Dangerous himself provide enough confidence for the champion, going into this match? Or will the M7 futher tighten their grip on all things SWF, like they have since their intrduction at Snake Eyes? There's no rest for the wicked... and certinally no rest for our weary champion.

Rules: Standard match, if I have to explain it, I'll hit you.

Word Limit: 5750

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

Okay folks, not much on the roster to work with... again. So I'll make this extra clear: PROMO OR I SHALL ORDER SILENT AND OROCHI AFTER YOU. That is all. Now have at you, kids!

Edit: Argh. Markers and Word Limits added.

Ejiro, all your title are belong to me! You are on the way to defeat!

Hmm, 2/3 falls. Closest to a normal match I've had so far....after this, could I just have a plain singles match whether I get the title or not? ;)

Now, off to see Ejiro's stats...and wonder about possible match interferences. :P

Guest Powerplay

Hey, Janus, remember to contact someone if you are gonna have interference. We had a big firestorm a while back between a couple people because one of them used the other's character without permission. Just watching out for ya.

Guest Thoth

For the newbies:

You don't want to be on the bus. Actually, I'm pretty busy. So meh.

Guest Powerplay

There is a reason we use the phrase "No bus no" around here. I honestly don't think any of you will need the bus, but don't tempt Orochi.

Guest Kibagami

And if Orochi's too busy...I'll make time.

You DEFINITELY don't want to make ME write a bus promo. Oh, fuck off, no you don't.

K.

Guest Suicide King

Anyone care to explain to me why I don't have a match to mark again, but I am posting the show?

Guest realitycheck

Personally, I always thought it'd be easier that way, King.

Oh, and because I rushed to add markers right after I posted the card, because I'm an idiot.

-Z

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Not too bad a card. I'm looking forward to marking the Euro title match.

Guest Dace59

My first night off... :headbang:

Janus, go kick ass for the Euro Title.

Good luck man.

<Holds Up A Sign Saying>

*Anyone need a backstage angle or run in?!*

Guest X briar rose X

*apparently needs one*

Just a note to WildChild, Nocturna and I are a team. We're almost always together. Past few matches, people have been forgetting she exists.

Guest Dace59

Dragon Kid's Multiple Revoltuons Headscissors (He's face down, he spins round and round the opps body, they stay still)

Guest Tod deKindes

*sigh*

I have received nothing yet. I'm going out for a bit and when I come back later tonight, I wanna see some matches.

Sign in to follow this