• Edge
    • Perry Saturn
    • Mike Sanders
    • Chavo Guerrero
    • TAKA Michinoku
    • Kidman
    • Chris Kanyon

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Lance Storm has both great mic skills and great ring skills.  He should be in the upper mid-card right now, as IC Champion, in preparation for a main event run in the winter of 2002-03.

Guest Tony149

I will say Kanyon. He can work a flashy style. His "Alliance MVP" stuff was hilarious, IMHO. Mike Sanders can be a superstar as well, since he knows how to talk. Hopefully Vince doesn't shit on him because he isn't that big. Christian can be a star too, but he'll probably get stuck with Edge again since he's become lost by the writers.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

Where is RVD?

i know a lot of people dont like him, but he has that definite "superstar" quality.  hes the most over guy in the wwf right now, and is over in spite of his lack of mic skills or mic time.

he is a genuine superstar, and his natural charisma should see him pushed through the ceiling

Guest Army Eye

Gotta be Kanyon.  If they give him some mic time and let him work every week I guarantee he'd get over.

Guest Brother Dave

Where's La Parka at? I thought he was mandatory for all "smarks" polls. Blasphemy, I tell ya....just plain blasphemy!

Guest Army Eye

Kurt Angle?!  2 world title wins, something like 7-8 PPVs main evented.. I think he's made it as a superstar, dude :)

Guest Anglesault

He's better than that. He's jobbing for the 5th straight PPV at NWO. He hasn't held a title worth a shit since October.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

RVD has the best chance...because he's like Ultimate Warrior over...

...imagine how popular he'd be if he was pushed to the top.

You may love him or hate him...but the heat for that Jericho/RVD ME on Raw was incredible...

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I think someone forgot to tell the WWF that RVD was a star...

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Warrior was over in the midcard, but rejected as soon as he won the title.

Guest EI Cubano

Care to take a wild guess who the one vote for Mike Sanders came from :) Other than Sanders I can easily see Christian being a huge force in the sport some day.

Guest Daredevil21

I'm gonna agree with Cubano here. Since E&C split, Christian has been the breakout of the duo. Christian showed better mic skills and even better ring skills than Edge, after the split. Plus you just can't touch Christian's theme and unique entrance. I still like Edge, but I think Christian is a better performer overall, which is something that I used to think was untrue. Edge needs some character direction and maybe even a little change. I mean he doesn't wanna be on the end of a worked shoot, like X-Pac was when Edge burned him about being stale.

Guest theWCWRaider

The problem with some of these guys, is that they don't have size in their favor.

Its ashame because the smaller guys can really go, Christian for example.

I don't care, I just want to see Jame Knoble on my TV again...soon!

BTW, I'd go with Kanyon or Storm. One thing with Kanyon is that he did get injured, so that's why he has been ignored.

I don't know what they're doing with Storm, but they could be using him so much better IMO.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I voted for Mike Awesome.

I don't see why the WWF wouldn't push this guy to the top...

They LOVE Big guys.  And this Big guy is also a hell of a wrestler.  

If they push no talent big guys...

Guest SplendidStorm

I say its gotta be Lance Storm, he is great in the ring and both a natural heel and natural athlete

Guest Daredevil21

Well here's my thoughts on all of the choices, as far as being a big superstar someday.

Christian- Like I already said, I think Christian has one of the best chances to actually make it as a WWF superstar, granted the glass ceiling doesn't come into play. It's been said that he doesn't have the size thing going for him, which is a shame because that may be what holds him down. Other than that, he is a great assest to the WWF's future. He has the mic skills, ring skills, good character and knows how to work the crowd.

Lance Storm-The fact that he is still kind of bad with the mic really hurts his chances of reaching the top of the WWF. He has great technical ring skills, but his dull character makes it hard to come up with storyline after storyline for him. He is definately fun to watch in the ring, but I don't see him making it past IC level.

Mike Awesome- I really don't know what they don't like about him. He got off to a bad start in the WWF by getting on the Undertaker's bad side (by being a good big man). I'll give it that he is sloppy at times, but he is one of the best big men in wrestling. I think if he can stay healthy and avoid forces like HHH and the Undertaker, he has a shot at being a superstar someday.

Hurricane Helms-No chance in Hell. Sorry, but it just won't happen. He may excell in the Lightweight/cruiserweight division, but he doesn't have the size to even be called a superstar. His gimmick may have gotten over with the fans, but it has turned him into more of a joke than a threat.

Edge- I really thought that when he spilt with Christian, he would just take off. Not the case, as he has become a bit stangnant in my eyes recently. He may have had IC gold, but at the moment, Christian is much more fun to watch and listen to. He doesn't have the size thing going either, but he also needs to work a bit on his ring work, as his move set has become a tad dull lately, as it doesn't seem to change. I see him becoming a big part of the WWF in the next 5 years or so, though, along with Christian.

Perry Saturn-Forget it. Since his arrival in the WWF two years ago, fans have been trained not to care about him or look at him as a joke. He has skills, but how often has he even gotten to show them off? Not many and the whole "Your Welcome," bit really hurt his chances of being seen as a threat. He'll be lucky if he ever sees IC gold.

Mike Sanders- Well believe it or not, I've never seen him wrestle and I've hardly seen him do anything, when he was in WCW, so I really can't say much about him.

Chavo Guerrero-See Mike Sanders. I have seen maybe one of his matches in the WWF and they don't seem to be in a hurry to get him on their big shows anytime soon.

TAKA Michinoku- He may be popular, but when he returns from his injury, (assuming he isn't let go) I don't see him doing much. I mean, remember that Taka was brought in originally to job and make someone else look better. He was never meant to get over in the first place.

Kidman-I see him as a big part of the lightweight division, granted he can stay healthy. I haven't really seen enough of him to say if he will be the next superstar of the WWF, though.

Chris Kanyon- Well he was getting over, right before he got hurt, so I see him doing things when he gets back. Like with the other WCW guys, I haven't seen him enough to really judge.

Guest Choken One

While Rob Van Dam is clearly, the next big star, Kanyon is the likely one of them all to break out but his injury has kept him off for a while but he could be well used once he returns. Chavo is already dead and that's good,let him play uncle Druggie. Awesome is still injured, so he won't be doing much.

Guest Banky

Kanyon has the ability, but can he get over with the crowd? I don't know, thats why I am asking.

I am still sold that Christian is the NEXT best thing

Guest Galactic Gigolo

The one thing with Kanyon is that he can't be relied on to put forth a good match.  He seems to get pissy backstage often, and when he gets mad, wow, he can suck on the level that Rikishi has made it up to.  Don't believe me?  Watch the last Nitro when he was totally unmotivated, and just didn't care AT ALL.  

I do believe, though, that Kanyon has a bright future ahead of him if he doesn't screw up sometime down the road.  

Also, Mike Sanders is going to kick ass in the WWF once they let him come on TV.  He's most likely just going to be an IC guy, but if he bulks up, he could be a main eventer, as a lot of the main eventers are around 6'0", and just have a lot of muscle mass and charisma, something that Sanders definetly doesn't lack.

Guest Anglesault

Yes, Banky, you're right. What the hell were you thinking Galactic? Mike Sanders? Pah!

Guest Banky

Either your post made no sense, or you are going to have to dumb it down for me.  Galactic?

I just told you to shut up because Angle is already a Main Eventer....Anyone who has won a World Title is not underused....

Guest Anglesault

It's disturbing how much he lacks being the current world champ despite being the best heel choice right now.