• Edge
    • Perry Saturn
    • Mike Sanders
    • Chavo Guerrero
    • TAKA Michinoku
    • Kidman
    • Chris Kanyon

Guest Anglesault

Canada? A wonderful country? I can't think of ONE worthwhile thing Canada has ever done.

Guest Anorak

I still think Edge can break into the main event picture.He might be stuck in somewhat of a rut at the moment but the right feud or angle could do wonders for him.He does need to raise his game a bit though.

Guest Black Tiger

I think that only Edge, Christian, and TAKA have any great chance of making it big. Vince is known for pushing WWF talent first. Being a success in WCW or ECW won't matter to Vince. A perfect example is Rob Van Dam being stuck with Goldust

I have no doubts that Christian will make it, he's got that Shawn Michaels build and is very entertaining. I'd love to see Lance Storm and Christian knock off Tazz and Spike, just so Christian can give a great promo about being better than his brother since he's an eight time WWF tag team champion

Edge's problem is that he's been stuck in feuds that can't get over due to lack of time (Test) or lack of fresh storyline (Regal and the knucks). I hope that the Regal feud ends at No Way Out. People who say Edge won't make it as a top guy should remember that Bret Hart wasn't supposed to make it either, and I can find a lot in common with Edge and Bret Hart.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

TAKA, you're joking right? RVD has a much greater chance due to being mega over, bigger, and able to speak english (im not quite sure how fluent TAKA is, though correct me if i'm wrong).  vince also is allegedly quite racist in promoting foreigners as well.  christian and edge have a good chance, though christian's size is against him.  all in all, i'd say that edge and rvd have the best chance of becoming the next superstar.

Out of that whole list... Only two of them had potential of being main eventers, and one of them is already(Edge). And the other, the WWE dropped the ball on him and went to TNA(Christian).

Let's see what everyone has been up to.

Christian - Is a main eventer in TNA. He seems happy with them.

Lance Storm - Retired but occasionally makes appearances.

Mike Awesome - Dead.

Hurricane Helms - May come back soon but my money is on him being released.

Edge - Main evented Wrestlemania and was sent to Hell by the Undertaker.

Perry Saturn - Retired.

Mike Sanders - Is suing the WWE so he'll probably not get pushed by him.

Chavo Guerrero - Will never ever get pushed.

TAKA Michinoku - In Japan.

Kidman - Can't sell out a flea market [/Hogan]

Chris Kanyon - Is also suing the company, so he'll probably not get pushed.

Hurricane Helms - May come back soon but my money is on him being released.

He's doing those pop-up thought bubbles on Smackdown, so I don't see him getting released. He's rumored to be returning later this month.

And I believe Kidman is a trainer down in the WWE's Florida developmental fed.

Out of that entire list, I would have picked Mike Awesome. I really thought he should have been top mid-card or at least somewhere in a title picture.

It's fun to vote in a poll that was created over a year before I ever signed onto this forum.

I voted for Saturn, because I've always been a mark for him and I was never satisfied with his WWE run.

It's crazy how many people on that list never amounted to anything above lower-midcard status, let alone "break the glass ceiling."

Yeah, that's why I bumped this. I would have chosen a whole different crop of guys. People were so sold on Kanyon on here back in the day, it's funny that the general WWE fan doesn't know who that is if you asked him today. Plus the repeated uses of "Glass Ceiling" were humorous.

Boy, those Anglesault posts are as grating now as they were in 2002.

I voted for TAKA Michinoku, by the way. Triple H really elevated this guy in that match they had, and I could easily see him in a midcard program with Perry Saturn's mop. They open Mania with that, I'm buying.

Yeah, that's why I bumped this. I would have chosen a whole different crop of guys. People were so sold on Kanyon on here back in the day, it's funny that the general WWE fan doesn't know who that is if you asked him today. Plus the repeated uses of "Glass Ceiling" were humorous.

I just voted for Kanyon about a week ago as a joke, but I was sold on him being an upper mid-carder back during the Alliance era.