• Perry Saturn
    • Mike Sanders
    • Chavo Guerrero
    • TAKA Michinoku
    • Kidman
    • Chris Kanyon

Guest Spaceman Spiff
Chavo is already dead and that's good,let him play uncle Druggie

Huh?  Chavo's a very good wrestler.  If the WWF is serious about a LHW division (hold back the laughs! ), Chavo would be a great addition.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Chavo should be all right.  He wasn't around enough to have his career ruined like DDP.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Anglesault:

You are such a fucking little mark.

Crying because Angle hasn't won on ppv since Unforgiven...and how he needs to win for his character...

RVD hasn't won since Unforgiven either...and it isn't hurting him.  HE also doesn't have the benefit of weekly matches with Austin or the Rock or HHH.

Give me a fucking break Anglesault.

If Angle's can't handle a little jobbing, then he isn't worth the price of his contract(from a business standpoint).  

He has been pushed NONSTOP for 2 years.  

He has another high profile match at No Way Out.

And soon enough the NWO will scoop him out of being #2 heel.

I hope Angle is used to put over the midcard talent for the next year...because if the glass ceiling doesn't get you on the way up...it gets you on the way down.

How much harder do you want him to be pushed?  He won EVERY singles title the WWF had in his Fucking Rookie Year.

Stop bitching about Angle's place on the card...he didn't have to earn his way there in the first place.

And before you respond back with "yes he did" do a little research on the most recent #1 guys in the business.

Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart:  They all had to bust ass in the midcard or worse for YEARS.

A guy like the Rock wins it in 2 years...and he's a JTTS now, why does Angle deserve any better...he's certainly not as over as the Rock.

Go spread your Angle needs a push bullshit somewhere else.

You really make Angle come off looking like a pussy, who can't do anything on his own. (RE: GET OVER WITHOUT CONSTANT PUSHING).

Guest Banky

Buuuuuuuuuurn!

You've just been told Anglesault.

I've never seen anyone shill a wrestler so much.  It wouldn't even matter if you did, but you piss and moan about the littlest shit.

Anglesault had the title a few months ago.  He fueded for it all summer.  I think he'll be ok without being the title hunt.  Oh ya, Jericho's a more viable heel right now.  In a year, he'll be the far better

a. wrestler

b. entertainer

c. heel

d. all around package

...than Kurt Angle.  He got a ridiculously big push by the WWF, now its time for him to step back.  I hope he jobs to Hollywood Hogan.  Snoooogins

Guest Tony149

Getting back to Chavo, hopefully the WWF does something with him when Tough Enough 2 starts airing on MTV. He probably won't get much of a push.

Guest Anglesault

Oh at least we have a goal. Within the year, Jericho will be able to do HIS OWN finishers? I thought he was just upset that he wasn't world champ and THAT's why he destroyed matches with Austin and Rhyno. Thanks for clearing that up though.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

poor chavo, the same thing will probably happen to him as it did to tazz, with the wwf not willing to pull the trigger on a push despite him being over (hopefully) due to tough enough.

Guest J*ingus

Just to be original (ahem), my thoughts on all of the above:

Christian: probably has the best overall shot out of all of these guys to make it above where he is right now.  A decent worker and a better talker.  

Lance Storm: Kurt Angle without the comedic timing or sense of real danger.  The WWF doesn't seem to know what to do with him.  

Mike Awesome: forget it.  Aging, oft-injured, has enemies in the back, doesn't work "WWF style".  

Hurricane Helms: already seen as a joke.  Too small, and the lisp doesn't help.  

Edge: on the road to being the next Billy Gunn if they're not careful.  Not as good in singles as he was in the team.  

Perry Saturn: ran out of potential three years ago.  

Mike Sanders: decent talker, unspectacular worker, the WWF didn't even have enough confidence to bring him in for the Invasion angle.  

Chavo Guerrero: yeah right.  Not as talented or charismatic as his uncle.  

TAKA Michinoku: we've already seen exactly what the WWF thinks of him.  

Kidman: once again, not a great talker, doesn't work WWF style.  Hasn't looked motivated ever since being Hogan's whipping boy.  

Chris Kanyon: overrated.  Entertaining to the smarks, but the crowd just sits on their hands.  

As for the whole Kurt Angle argument, he is the single most heavily pushed rookie in wrestling history.  Not even Goldberg won the world title within his first year with the company.  And so what if he's jobbing?  It's a WORK.  

As for people bitching about Jericho being a lousy worker, yeah, 2001 was a shitty in-ring year for Y2J.  But how quickly people forget what a DAMN good wrestler he was just a couple of years ago.  And it already looks like he's going back towards that point again.

Guest Kagato Otaku
Oh at least we have a goal. Within the year, Jericho will be able to do HIS OWN finishers? I thought he was just upset that he wasn't world champ and THAT's why he destroyed matches with Austin and Rhyno. Thanks for clearing that up though.

And I thought Angle was pissy over not being put over everyone and everything and THAT's why he bombed his championship run last year. :D

Guest Big Poppa Popick

must you always whine and complain about everything

enjoy it and post something about how something was good for once!

sheesh people

Guest Spaceman Spiff
Mike Awesome: forget it.  Aging, oft-injured, has enemies in the back, doesn't work "WWF style".

How old is he, and how many times has he been hurt?  Yeah, he "just" had the knee injury, but prior to that, what is his injury record?

Chavo Guerrero: yeah right.  Not as talented or charismatic as his uncle

Agreed, not as good as Eddy, but still better than a lot of guys on the roster.  Would be great if the WWF ever gets around to the cruiserweight division.

Kidman: once again, not a great talker, doesn't work WWF style.  Hasn't looked motivated ever since being Hogan's whipping boy.

He did get hurt shortly after coming in to the WWF, so that has hindered him a bit.  Working the "WWF Style" also take away from his effectiveness.

Chris Kanyon: overrated.  Entertaining to the smarks, but the crowd just sits on their hands

He got over in WCW.  He was never really given much to do in the WWF, despite JR calling him a great talent.  I think he could get over pretty well holding or feuding for the IC belt.  He's got a catch-phrase, can work, has good size, and is a decent talker.

Guest Anglesault

Kagato, I never heard Angle bitch about that. And you think he should have been jobbed out as the champion? Which he was. Two weeks, he lost twice got destroyed three times. And he beat Booker and Shane, which never meant anything.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

He was jobbed out as champion for those 2 weeks because he wasn't going to win the title before September 11th happened.

They gave it to him because he was Mr. America at the time.

It fell in their laps...and they capitalized.

They had no plans for an Angle title run...thus the bad booking.

Guest Anglesault

Then you should...

A. Not make him the champion

0r

B. Make him look good for the two weeks he had it. There was NO QUESTION as to Angle/Austin 55 (Where Austin won the title) because Angle jobbed to RVD, the Dudleyz, and got destroyed by Shane and the Dudleyz over two weeks, during his title run.

Guest Kagato Otaku

Anglesault - I never heard Jericho complain about not being WWF champ either. But that didn't stop a certain someone from making a throw-away Jericho comment to defend against some vaild points about Angle.

Since June, Angle's placed second in King of the Ring, killed the boss's son, won the WCW title (albeit briefly), the Hardcore title (also briefly, but about as brief as any other HC title change), and the U.S. title from Rhyno, useless as it may be. He got to embarrass and get the best of Austin on numerous occassions. He was able to kick out of 20 stunners and win the title. The announcers said Austin, AUSTIN, wasn't good enough to beat him.

They made him him evil and bad and a heel now when he turned on the WWF. Then he got to kill the Alliance w/Rock at Survivor Series. He's consistantly in the main event and in big angles. He got to place second in the Rumble after eliminating Austin, and it took Super Hero Ultra-Man HHH to get him out. Now he's fighting HHH trying to steal his WrestleMania shot. It's not as if the WWF's forgotten about him.

I'm just glad he's not fighting or tagging with Austin for the first time since InVasion.

Guest Anglesault

The Jericho comment came from all the Keith sheep when he declared Jericho sucked up the ring against Rhyno because Jericho wanted to be champ.

Guest Flair5000

Sadly, I don't think any of these guys will make it all the way, as much as some of them deserve to. Awesome, Kidman, Kanyon (when fit) and Chavo should all be pushed. They could be used to form some new (badly needed) tag teams at least. Lance Storm probably has best chance, he was well over in WCW.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

perhaps we should ban the sk sheep as soon as they migrate eh?

angle shouldnt be pushed, until its know whether hes leaving for the 2004 olympics or staying, once they know that im sure hes gonna get bigger..

he had a great 2 years, and hes got alot more ahead

its jericho time now baby!

Guest dreamer420

Mike Awesome will be able to get over simply by the quality of matches he wrestles and because of his strength and ability.  He needs opponents like Spike Dudley, Lance Storm, and other former ECW wrestlers who can take the bumps from all of his wicked powerbombs.

I'd also say Tommy Dreamer but I know the WWF isn't going to push him to anything past a win on Jakked so I won't bother.

Guest Anglesault

I think Dreamer's back is shit, but I'm not sure.

And I never liked the "Well, why doesn't the WWF adapt to (insert wrestler here)?" When the wrestler should be adapting to the WWF.

Where did you get this bullshit from Anglesault????? He would never do that cause it can get his ass down up in the unemployed can. Plus he got a concusion from when the Rhyno match was on so that don't make sense.

Who are his enemies????? How did he get enemies???? He is a super nice guy and I'm sayin that on the real.

The one thing with Kanyon is that he can't be relied on to put forth a good match.  He seems to get pissy backstage often, and when he gets mad, wow, he can suck on the level that Rikishi has made it up to.  Don't believe me?  Watch the last Nitro when he was totally unmotivated, and just didn't care AT ALL.

Where did you read this????? Kanyon is a true profesional and doesn't do this shit.....he has no reason to get mad to. He didn't fight on the last Nitro nether.

Guest Cataclysm911

Since when has Lance Storm had mic skills? That is the one thing that has always held him back, same with Awesome.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

undertaker for one isnt a huge fan of mike awesome.  also, he got a reputation as being a sloppy and dangerous worker at the start of the invasion, and a lot of the wwf guys seem not to want to work with him as a result.

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

Angle is more entertaining, better on the mic, better in the ring, and all around better than Jericho. His HHH baby segment on Smackdown was better than anything Jericho has done in months, and his match with Austin on RAW was the best match on WWF TV since his last match with Austin on RAW.

Guest Dick Hertz

From what I understand they have just signed a young up and comer by the name of Hulk Hogan. It should be interesting to see if he can make it through the "glass ceiling".

Seriously though, Angle has already won every conceivable belt. id say hes already made it, without a doubt. If RVD isnt the next main eventer I dont know who is. He just has "it", the look, the moves, the catchphrases. Hes already incredibly over, and he hasnt even gotten any mic time yet.

Guest the living legend

Well you can only have so many main eventers so I think the wwf is fine for now but in the future I see edge, christian, storm, test all getting pushes

Canada rocks

Guest Anglesault

GOD DAMNIT, NOT TEST! How many times can he fail before they give up on him? I'm not even Canadian and Test is an embarassment to Canada.

Guest Banky

You aren't even Canadian but you are a disgrace to that wonderful country

Angle shilling cock smoker