TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HartFan86

300 dollars for a ringside seat @ Rumble

Guest HartFan86
At least in ECW you KNEW you were getting wrestling.

That's way off.

How so? Just because you may not get ***** matches, you'll always enjoy yourself at one of those events. And the crowd is always hot, which was a plus.

Guest HartFan86
Forgive me if I seem out of touch, but what does the price of Royal Rumble tickets have to do with a homosexual male or female?

Nothing. I was just pissed at the time, so that's why I said that.

Guest HartFan86
You could sell the chair on Ebay for at least $150.. if u wouldnt wanna keep it.

That's probably the smartest thing anyone in this thread has said yet. Now that I think about it, damn....I could basically even it out with the price of the ringside ticket with selling the chair. That's a hell of an idea....I'm going to take that into consideration.

Guest Brian

At what period in time were you talking about? The majority of ECW shows had shit wrestling for wrestling.

Generally the ringside ticket holders will get to stay after the show and get their chairs signed by some wrestlers too. Or maybe that's just a Mania thing.

Guest TheGame2705

So you were just mad? BOO FUCKING HOO. Don't like the prices? DON'T GO! It's GLAAD by the way retard. If you're gonna make a slur atleast spell correctly.

Guest Daddy X

I made my decision a long time ago that I wouldn't be attending Royal Rumble nor any of the Boston WWE shows until the product seriously changes. It's one thing to watch the shows and bitch about it when their on free TV but spending my money to see a bad show is not what i want to do. Luckily, Ring of Honor has been coming around the Boston area front row seats are only $30 bucks... So I've spent my money on that instead.

Guest DJ Jeff

I'd pay any price to go see the Royal Rumble. Hell, I'd pay any price to go to a PPV. That's why if the WWE ever holds a PPV in Calgary, I'll be trying my hardest to get ringside seats, no matter what the cost is and how bad the product may be.

Guest Jobber of the Week

If you don't like it, don't go.

If you want to go, go. I woudn't pay hundreds per seat though unless it's WrestleMania (which I am going to, so I suspect I will probably be posting one of these threads next month =b)

Guest HartFan86
At what period in time were you talking about? The majority of ECW shows had shit wrestling for wrestling.

Any time period. I know that in 2000-2001, ECW was really getting poor, but even if the matches weren't great, it was still wrestling and felt like I was watching some decent wrestling. I think the crowd had a lot to do with it, though...they would pop for anything.

Generally the ringside ticket holders will get to stay after the show and get their chairs signed by some wrestlers too. Or maybe that's just a Mania thing.

Never heard of that, but makes sense. I still can meet a bunch of the guys after the show at a resturant they all go to for free...so I really have no point in that.

Guest HartFan86
If you're gonna make a slur atleast spell correctly.

"At" and "least" are 2 different words.

Guest HartFan86
Luckily, Ring of Honor has been coming around the Boston area front row seats are only $30 bucks... So I've spent my money on that instead.

Yeah, I got a flyer for one of their shows at Smackdown on July 2 in Boston. Everyone says it's a great time there and I really want to check it out soon. Problem is I dunno if my friends want to go down for ROH instead of WWE...

Guest HartFan86
I woudn't pay hundreds per seat though unless it's WrestleMania (which I am going to, so I suspect I will probably be posting one of these threads next month =b)

Yeah, I don't blame you. Mania tickets are probably going to be outrageous this year.

Guest ConchairtoHead

I wouldnt get ringside unless i was in the first 3 rows.

I dont understand people that pay ringside prices when they are 30 rows back from the action, and not even elevated.

Guest HartFan86
I wouldnt get ringside unless i was in the first 3 rows.

I dont understand people that pay ringside prices when they are 30 rows back from the action, and not even elevated.

Yeah, no kidding. That's what the plan was....if it was over 6 rows back, fuck it (we are all pretty tall).