TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EL DANDY~!

The One and Only RAW Thread for December 16, 2002

Guest El Satanico

The unpredictabilty in his promos is why I like Steiner...

You just never know what the crazy fucker is going to say next.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20
And HHH looks like a bitch on TV! Oh there's going to be some jobbing done.

Next Week On Raw:

Scott Steiner jobs to Steven Richards, followed by Bautista.

Guest ArchoanJB

This show was decent because it wasn't the HHH featuring the WWE and *gasP* focused on other things.

Guest El Satanico

It wasn't exactly good either. It still had the "boring pointless matches killing time until HHH comes out" vibe all over it.

Guest razazteca

Steiner should of Headbutted HHH in the nose then use the Recliner as the camera faded to black.

Guest DJ Jeff

I thought RAW was fairly good, especially the HHH/Steiner segment. It's a good way to start building towards the match at the Royal Rumble, which is a match I've always wanted to see.

Oh joy, exciting mixed tag action go! I already downloaded Victoria's new music, it's a cool but freaky song.

Where can you download Victoria's theme?

Guest razazteca

the so is called All The Things She Said by TATU I suggest getting the remix version as its the better song. while your at it get the music video.

I give Raw a 6 out of 10 it was just an average show.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Raw was a good show, though it felt a bit dragged on at times (they really should eliminate the filler, it kills the show. Just focus on a few key storylines and make the matches longer).

But JESUS, did Jericho totally out-class Michaels on the mic tonight or what? Jericho is just so fucking good on the mic, it's not even funny. Michaels is ALL CHOPPY with fucked UP PACINGAH! And Jericho is such a natural. The way he made HBK look like an amateur was very very nice - since I dispise HBK.

I mean really, could HBK take ANYTHING seriously? His stupid fucking dances contradict his anger or whatever and buries his opponent.

Jericho dwarfing HBK was almost as bad as Hunter w. Steiner - a storyline, if I may say so, actually done well for once. They built it up, and it paid off - even if Steiner was on one minute too long (ok, maybe 3,4,5 minutes too long. I still was hyped and I'm not a big fan of either!).

For a company that doesn't deal with Race storylines, they sure do like race storylines. This better be Raven pulling some strings where Harvard and Dlo are his minions and shit ;)

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

RAW wasn't so bad tonight, and I think that knowing Steiner vs HHH will be at the Royal Rumble this early is a good thing, as it can allow for a lot of buildup to the match.

Guest creativename
a clip of ravens return has been posted on:

scottlevy.com

Thanks for the heads up dude!

I was upset that I missed Raven on Raw, but now I'm happy ;) Even if JR totally no-sold his appearance.

The good news is that I think this means the rumors that he was getting cut are no longer valid. If he was getting cut, they wouldn't have him on Raw.

Though please, don't let him be Test's job boy...

Guest ArchoanJB

I dunno if they can actually do anything useful with Raven anymore, they just don't have any idea on what to do with him for the long term.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

So, let's see what we have:

Armageddon - 2 almost-cripples w/ poor mic skills ME'ing the PPV. RVD, Booker, Jericho floundering in the mid-card.

Royal Rumble - 2 almost-cripples w/ poor mic skills ME'ing the PPV. RVD, Booker, Jericho floundering in the mid-card.

Hmmm...