TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The one and only raw thread

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Fear not, everyone.

Soon we will get to see the obligatory no-decision rendered NWO interference filled Main Events all the time.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

true, true, so lets just enjoy some *decent* wrestling for the mains while we can before hogan and nash come along.

Guest Tony149

There are some ways to keep the main events on Raw & Smackdown from being the same thing over and over. Here are some ideas....

Since Jericho is wrestling Austin at the PPV, on Smackdown they could book Austin in a Canadian only gauntlet match against Jericho's "boys" Test, Christian, Lance Storm, etc. You can even have Jericho cost Austin the match by having somebody like Storm or Christian pin him.

The return of the Triple Threat & Fatal 4 Way main events.

4-20 man Battle Royals for the WWF Title or just a battle royal - it would give a special feel to a main event. Jericho would be perfect in a match like this since he plays a chicken shit heel.

A Champs choice match - WWF Champ can pick any wrestler to wrestle whoever he (WWF Champ) is wrestling or feuding with.

Guest Kagato Otaku

The key to saving the WWF is more Dudleyville handicap matches.

Funaki vs. The Dudleyz is guaranteed GOLD. Better than printing money.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I would rather watch a three hour Funaki/Dudley Iron Man handicap match where the use of tables was illegal...then see the NWO back on my TV.

Guest Tony149

If the WWF wants quick ratings all they need to do is build a stage in the middle of the ring with a pole and have Stacy Keibler dance. Or have Stacy & Torrie Wilson kiss for two hours. That would POP a rating!

Guest Army Eye
Fear not, everyone.

Soon we will get to see the obligatory no-decision rendered NWO interference filled Main Events all the time.

I like how bps21 not only whines all night, but gives us a preview of future whines!  I can't wait :)

Guest Kagato Otaku

It doesn't pop a rating now and those two have wrestled in every liquid goo match short of JR's BBQ sauce. Half-nekkid women wrestling in sandwich condiments is what sells dammit, not eggnog and gravy. Any first year economics student coulda told ya that.

I think the key as to why the women's matches don't draw like they once did is because they're forced to wear clothes. It damages the mud wrestling psyche if the two chicks aren't nudie-naked. A-duh.

Guest Tony149

I know the T & A isn't popping a rating, but I would like to see Stacy dancing with a pole in the ring. :)

Guest The Vanilla Midget

i may be wrong here but im 90% sure that they edited out the bit where the guy jumped from the crowd and attacked jericho when raw screened here in australia tonight.

Guest Kagato Otaku

It's only a two or three second shot. Happens just before 'Taker's entrance. An exorbinantly happy guy pops out of the crowd to receive a beatdown from Jericho. The announcers don't pay it much mind, though JR says "What?" out of surprise.

Guest Tony149

The person who jumped over the rail is lucky he didn't run into a Scott Steiner or even APA. Either one of those guys who beat the hell out of him. I wonder what would happen if a guy jumped the rail.