TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JN News

Rumble prediction

Here is my prediction for the PPV. They'll have the first-ever Brand Extension Royal Rumble. Here's what's gonna happen. They will have 2 Rumble matches.

1.RAW Royal Rumble

2.Smackdown Royal Rumble

3.Winner of RAW Royal Rumble will get a shot at the World Heavyweight Title at Wrestlemania.

4.Winner of Smackdown Royal Rumble will get a shot a the WWF Title at Wrestlemania.

My predictions:

Brock Lesnar wins the Smackdown Rumble.

Scott Steiner or Kevin Nash win the RAW Rumble.

Guest Dr. Wrestlingphysics

Oh great! Another Royal Rumble rules guess/prediction thread.

Guest DJ Jeff

Like I've said before, the Royal Rumble match will probably have 15 men from RAW, and 15 men from Smackdown, with the winner getting a shot at their respective heavyweight title.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Well...Brock will win the SD! Rumble.

The RAW rumble will be tough since Steiner will be facing HHH...and God forbid someone worthy gets a title shot on RAW...

I'll pick HBK AGAIN.

Guest midnight_burn

HBK will definately win the Raw side, and Nash will get involved somewhere down the line to set up the Kliq 3-way at WM.

Guest DJ Jeff

I have a feeling that Lesnar will no doubt win the Royal Rumble, and face the WWE Champion in the main event at Wrestlemania 19. I'm also thinking that the last remaining RAW guy will be either RVD, Jericho, HBK, or Kane. One of those four will then go on to Wrestlemania 19, and face the World Champion in the semi-main event for the title.

Guest BorneAgain
I have a feeling that Lesnar will no doubt win the Royal Rumble, and face the WWE Champion in the main event at Wrestlemania 19. I'm also thinking that the last remaining RAW guy will be either RVD, Jericho, HBK, or Kane. One of those four will then go on to Wrestlemania 19, and face the World Champion in the semi-main event for the title.

What about Booker? or will he still be stuck in the tag ranks?

Guest DJ Jeff
What about Booker? or will he still be stuck in the tag ranks?

I'm thinking that Booker T will still be Tag Team Champions with Goldust by then, so I can't see him making it to the final four. Then again, I could be wrong. I wouldn't mind seeing him get far, though.