TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ILL-WILL

20 years from now...

Guest Tony149

I don't know. He could be. I hear Reid is a helluva lot better than David.

Guest Court

No way will that happen. All the Flair children are horrible. The only time i've found any of them entertaining was when Taker kicked the crap outta Davy this past week on RAW.

The Flairs need to stop trying to be the McMahons. And Vince has to get his daughter to shut up. And Shane needs to come back and do elbow drops off the Titantron.

Man it's late here....i'm rambling....

Guest The Vanilla Midget

how can anybody really commentate on reid, i hear he is still in amateur and *very* good at that.  so if he did turn pro, he could be very good...

Guest Tony149

A big problem that sons of famous wrestlers have is "living in your Dad's shadow". Guys either can't make or need a gimmick that doesn't say I'm this wrestlers kid. Dustin Rhodes/Runnels is the only one I can think of that has had some sort of success. Although he needed an over the top gimmick to do it.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

umm, the rock sorta springs to mind, even though his father wasnt *that* big, rock still borrowed a lot of things from his dad, like his name for instance...

Guest goodhelmet

We had discussed this on a previous thread but the products of nepotism usually result in shit. Gagne, Watts, Sammartino. Only a few have stepped out of their old man's shadow. Bret & Owen, Rocky, Perfect. As for Reid Flair? Here's hoping he's better than 'big' brother.

Who will be the next nature boy in twenty years? HHH without a doubt. He'll be around 50, trying to capture past glories while playing political games with the young up-and-comers.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Well....I don't really like Reid. He just comes across as a punk to me.

There is only one......JUST ONE NATURE BOY! WHOOO!

Guest The Vanilla Midget

what about the original nature boys, havent there been about 4 nature boys now?

Guest Tony149

Most people remember Flair & Buddy Rogers as the "Nature Boy". Although there are a few more like Buddy Landell.