TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crusen86

SJL Crimson Card, March 9th

Guest Shawn

What do you guys say about our own prediction threads? I want 'em. Not just to be like the WFers or have more posts on the board. I just think it'd make more people predict and it would be nice to have the card thread just for things like saying if you can't show up. That's so the important things won't get lost in the other posts...

Kojack, I'm under the impression that the guy who posts the thread books the show.

Guest Kojack

Well Shawn maybe you're right. I want another t.v title shot. I think my match was good but ya beat me anyways but im improving so watch ya back because something might com around 2pm my time.

Guest Shawn

Hope not. Anyways, who says I'll still be the champ? MVS has my number...yo...

Guest Low Brass

Yea, the guy who posts the card is the one who books 'em.  Crusen and Edwin.  Cause they're the Creative Control (CC).  Prediction threads are fine with me.  You don't really HAVE to ask to do it.  Just post the prediction thread before people start predicting on the card thread.  Oh, and Kojack, fix your sig.

Also, point of note not concerning you guys, my match is in.  But I slept in today, so I had to rush the finish to get it in on time, which really pisses me off cause it might cost me the win.  And that would really just suck.  But, oh well, it's my fault.  Good luck to Ash and everybody else.

-Low Brass

ugh...

Guest Shawn

I did just post it last time but nobody predicted. I guess it was becuase I people already started on the card thread but... meh... I'll just try to be up and post right after the card is up and maybe then it will stick...

Good luck to all...

'Cept MVS who will be stealing my title... well, hope not.

Momentie Shawn! If you can win the belt from him, you surely can retain it against MVS. But just in case, good luck. Your gonna need it...

Guest Shawn

Uhh thanks and yes I will need it. Every hour I wait, I lost even more confidence in my match... I dunno though. My match was pretty good.

Sign in to follow this