TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crusen86

SJL Crimson Card, March 9th

Guest crusen86

SJL Crimson Card, Saturday March 9th

Jew Date: 3pm Saturday BT

Arena: Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide, Australia!

Commentators: No Sacred for this show, yo.

The Australian Tour's second last show. Say bye bye to the tag/stables titles soon.

Singles Match - Send to Suicide King

"Deathwish" Danny Williams vs. "The Superior One" Tom Flesher

- Two newbies, both putting nicknames before their real names. Erm, yeah. Fight.

- Word Limit: 3000

First Pin Wins Match - Send to Zero_Cool

The Dark Reaper vs. Cutthroat vs. Z

- Reaper and Cutthroat locked up on Metal, with Reaper proving victorious. Can he do it again, with newbie Z thrown into the mix?

- Word Limit: 3500

TV Title Match - Send to HVilleThugg

Shawn Brody © vs. Mike Van Siclen

- These two have been at each other's throats the last few weeks, and now it's time to decide if MVS can grab back his TV title. Hmm...

- Word Limit: 4000

Mafia vs. Ced Ordonez

- Ced managed to pull off what most would consider an upset on Metal, managing to get the best of Mafia, TomCat and Josh Tupper. Mafiaa gets his chance for retribution here.

SWF Contract Tournament:

Bye To The Finals: Lady Red & Erek Taylor

No DQ Match - Send to Edwin MacPhisto

Low Brass vs. Ash Ketchum

- These two XF9ers have butted heads numerous times in the past, and they will go at it one more time. No rules should make things interesting. The winner will face another XF9er for a SWF contract - Erek Taylor.

- Word Limit: 6000

MAIN EVENT

Hell In A Cell Match - Send to crusen86

K-Os vs. Flexxx

- You may remember a few months ago, that these two had one hell of a rivalry going, exchanging the TV title back and fourth. It was never settled. With it quite possible that one will be gone after this tournament, it's time to settle the rivalry. The devilish cell overs the entire ring, and even almost out to the barriers at ringside. Obviously, there are no rules. Pin your opponent or make them submit for victory. The winner of this match will go on to face Lady Red for a SWF contract.

Guest WarMachine

Dag yo. With Sacred gone I can't use some of the witty banter I was gonna use in my Metal match. Still, at least I get to recycle a few of the ideas and text I was gonna use in the Metal match. Should be a decent match between myself and Ced though, as I want to stick to the characters and create a classic technical exhibition between us. Good luck to the newbies as well.

-----

Singles Match

- Tossup says Tom Flesher.

First Pin Wins Match

- Uh. Reaper, I guess.

TV Title Match

- Tough decision. Instinct says Brody.

Singles Match

Mafia vs. Ced Ordonez

- No prediction.

SWF Contract Tournament:

- Bye To The Finals with a Scoop Slam.

No DQ Match

- Wild guess says Low Brass.

Guest CED Ordonez

First I'd like to say NO SACRED? BOOOO! Anyways, Ced Ordonez calls Crimson

- If somebody writes, they'll win and we all can be happy. I'm going with Deathwish only because I like his nickname a bit more.

- Really, really big man Reaper continues his streak.

- I'm foreseeing a lot of blood loss here...this will not be pretty. So much violence for the TV title!!! Can we even show this on TV? Ah, who cares, it'll be good. I'm picking Brody to retain.

Mafia vs. Ced Ordonez

- Finally a straight up singles match for me but...I'm going to get hurt, aren't I? *Mafia thinks it over, and nods* The prediction is...I'll have no prediction, naturally.

SWF Contract Tournament:

- No rules, eh? Hmmm, that's a stip, isn't it? Ash advances.

And...the MAIN EVENT!! Thanks crusen.

K-Os vs. Flexxx

- ASS...WHIPPING...GOODNESS!! In a Hell...in...the...Cell! Stop that you say, so fine I will. Oh man this is a toughie. Eeny Meeny Minie Moe...I'll go with Flexxx, because I can...oh...that was lame...Didn't I say I'd stop that? Sorry.

Guest midnight_burn

Looks like quite the card of devilish delishness.

Good to see a collection of newbies joining up, to replace the leaving Renegade, and the two people who get bumped up folowing the tourney of terror.

The main event looks particularly tasty, the two X Force 9'ers going at it. Whoever wins will certainly deserve a spot in the finals.

And i'll assume Flexxx v K-Os will be on the next show, that should be even better, taking into account the history between the two, and the great feud leading up to Code Red.

Guest crusen86

Err... I didn't highlight the last match. So, the forgotten match:

MAIN EVENT

K-Os vs. Flexxx

- You may remember a few months ago, that these two had one hell of a rivalry going, exchanging the TV title back and fourth. It was never settled. With it quite possible that one will be gone after this tournament, it's time to settle the rivalry. The devilish cell overs the entire ring, and even almost out to the barriers at ringside. Obviously, there are no rules. Pin your opponent or make them submit for victory. The winner of this match will go on to face Lady Red for a SWF contract.

Guest midnight_burn

Well now the card looks even better.

That match should be dyno-mite. Flexxx and K-Os will no doubt put on quite the performance. Should be one of the best matches in a long time, and considering the talent of both men it may even top the last HIAC match in the JL, Strangler v Brimstone i believe, and that was pretty darn good.

Guest Shawn

Singles Match

- Tom Flesher

First Pin Wins Match

- Z

TV Title Match

- Good luck to me... I'll need it.

Singles Match

Mafia vs. Ced Ordonez

- I'm gonna be reading this one. I like Mafia but will be pulling for another upset. (Mafia to win if he writes though...ye of little faith)

SWF Contract Tournament:

- Lob Wrass gonna beat yous!

MAIN EVENT

K-Os vs. Flexxx

- CHAOS will reign supreme!

Now, that is one good card! I think I came close to winning in Metal, so I might be able to pull off a win here. But I'll really need to pull of something good to win. Good luck to all of you.

Guest midnight_burn

Predictions are fun. Yep. They sure are.

Say bye bye to the tag/stables titles soon.

- Just give them to me, i'll take good care of them.

- Since he's apparently 'superior', Tom Flesher to prove his superiority by submitting the superior match and being declared superior via victory over Mr. Deathwish. But Danny Williams may just win here too, so we'll just have to wait and see what these two produce. Oh, and to both people, please write, no-showing newbies get repeatedly ass-raped.

- Should be a nice three-way thingamybob. Hopefully Z will be something good. Reaper and Cutthroat had a match on Crimson or Metal or whatever the last show was (me memory no good), and the Dark Reaper person came out victorious, and i think he'll do it again, topping Cutthroat and Z.

- Quite the delight of the night (rhyming is fun) with a very good TV title match. Should be very close, and both men continue to improve every show, but i think Shawn Brody will just manage to hold onto his title for a while longer at least.

Mafia vs. Ced Ordonez

- Mafia is very good (me beingz mark for Mafia), and Ced is impressing with his matches. Either man could win, but i think Mafia should just have enough to garner another victory.

SWF Contract Tournament:

- Good for them.

- Some XF9 v XF9 goodness here, and a spot in the finals on the line to add further intrigue. Ash is very good, but Low Brass should be able to get the win and set up a meeting with Erek Taylor.

MAIN EVENT

K-Os vs. Flexxx

- I likingz Hell in a Cell. Should be brilliant, and both people will no doubt bring out their absolute best here. Either man can take this, but i usually pick K-Os to win, and this match is no different. But Flexxx is capable of the win too. Whoever wins, they will no doubt put on the best JL match in quite a while.

Ah, thems good predictions. Now piss off, i'm going to bed.

Guest The_Dark_Reaper

SJL Crimson Card, Saturday March 9th

Jew Date: 3pm Saturday BT

Arena: Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide, Australia!

The King of EVIL is missing, how disturbing...

Singles Match

- Well putting the fact that you have a deathwish does not inspire confidence, so Tom Flesher to win.

First Pin Wins Match

- I fear these one letter men, Cutthoat may win if he tries hard enougth, and I may win if I start writing it now, which I won't.

TV Title Match

-Shawn will retain, but at what cost?

Singles Match

Mafia vs. Ced Ordonez

- Ced managed to pull off what most would consider an upset on Metal, managing to get the best of Mafia, TomCat and Josh Tupper. Mafiaa gets his chance for retribution here.

SWF Contract Tournament:

No DQ Match

-Low Brass kickin the Ketchums ass.

MAIN EVENT

Hell In A Cell Match

K-Os vs. Flexxx

- This is what Flexxx has been waiting for a chance to finally get one over K-Os, can he do it...course he can.

Guest Suicide King

There's only one KING of Evil, Reaper, and if you don't want to be jobbed out in perpetuity you'll remember that. ;)

That said, thanks for giving me the Deathwish v Superior One match to mark guys!! I have high hopes for it, upon reading their uncommonly grammatically correct characters stats!

:D

Guest Chaos

*is pissed*

*is really pissed*

First, they don't post my match.  THEN, they forget my match on the card.  THEN, they take away Sacred from the announcer's table!  THEN, they DO book me........ against Flexx in a god damned HIAC match!!  THEN, if all the previous crap wasn't enough.......... whoever wins faces LADY FRIGGIN RED!!!  

*my world falls apart*

.............. oh yeah, by the way, good card.  

*cries self to sleep*

Guest ErekT2k

Singles Match

- Well, I'll say Danny Williams.

First Pin Wins Match

- Cutthroat because Reaper put Flexxx in the losers bracket as well as the winners bracket in MVS' prediction thingy.

TV Title Match

- MVS. Only because I want that title shot. And I don't see Brody offering that to me.

Singles Match

Mafia vs. Ced Ordonez

- Mafia will get it done.

SWF Contract Tournament:

No DQ Match

- What is up with people trying to turn us XF9ers against each other? Do they not know it will always fail? Low Brass no showed but since he can write for Crimson, I'll be rooting for both of these guys. Although I'd love to see Brass make it to the top. No offence to Ash, though.

MAIN EVENT

Hell In A Cell Match

K-Os vs. Flexxx

- Hell In A Cell? Sorry FlexXx, it's obviously K-Os who's going to take it.

Predictions from teh world of Cutthroat!

Singles Match

- I'm sorry, but I can't prediced this one. If I had to I would say Danny Willians thou.

First Pin Wins Match

- I don't want to sound cocky or anything but, I'm not too far into writing my match and from what I've read, it'll take something really good to top it.

TV Title Match

- Shaw Brody, because if he can win the title off of MVS he can defend it against him too. (Maby I'll get a title shot on Crimson...nah)

Singles Match

Mafia vs. Ced Ordonez

- Ced Ordonez...

SWF Contract Tournament:

No DQ Match

- We all know that Low Brass will win unless Ash puls something really good together or if Brass no shows.

MAIN EVENT

Hell In A Cell Match

K-Os vs. Flexxx

- K-Os

Good luck you guys...

Guest realitycheck

Owla, newbie Z here to tell everyone he actually exists, and uh, yeah. Oh, and some predictions!

Singles Match

> Hmm, I'll go with Flesher, seeing as he wrote a promo and all.

First Pin Wins Match

> Hey, my match! Well, as long as whatever I write is better than what I wrote for my screening match, I'll be happy. No predction.

TV Title Match

> So THIS is what the clan does to people, turn average writers into superhuman ones. Brody's match on metal was easily the match of the night, (IMO) so I have to say he'll retain.

Singles Match

Mafia vs. Ced Ordonez

> Well, Ced beat Mafia on Metal...

SWF Contract Tournament:

No DQ Match

> With Xero gone, so did half of my prediction of who would win. Low Brass is the other half, and I don't think anything short of a brick wall is going to stop LB from going to the WF. Sorry, Ash.

MAIN EVENT

Hell In A Cell Match

K-Os vs. Flexxx

>This should probably be the best JL main event since John Kruger was here. Then again, I haven't read a JL main event

since John Kruger was here. That being said, I'll side with K-Os just because everone else is.

Looks like a packed card, and I don't plan on dissapointing.

So Bonne chance à tous, si avec la bonne grace ou mauvais.

-Z

Guest Chuck Woolery

Singles Match

- I'd guess Flesher... but that's only a guess...

First Pin Wins Match

- Z wins, because he has the best gimmick ever.

TV Title Match

- Uhm, I want to win back the Television Title... however, I don't know if it'll happen...

Singles Match

Mafia vs. Ced Ordonez

- Mafia... GANGLAND EXECUTION!

SWF Contract Tournament:

No DQ Match

- My God, Ash, I hate to understate the importance of a WF contract, but damn, I'd job... there's nobody more deserving, in my opinion, than Brass.

MAIN EVENT

Hell In A Cell Match

K-Os vs. Flexxx

- As much as I would love to see Flexxx advance, it's not gonna happen.  K-Os to advance.

Guest Low Brass

Thank you all for your support and saying I'm going to win.

I will be writing this one.  And hopefully, if I can convince Crusen and Edwin, the finals can be delayed to next Crimson so that I can actually have a fighting chance for that contract.  That is, if I can defeat Ash first.

Guest Ace309

Well, I haven't been able to read enough to make accurate predictions about anyone else... but...

I finished my match, and I'm VERY confident about the opening match on this week's Crimson card. :D

Thanks for the support.

Guest Coffin Surfer

Well, my match is done and sent.  Thanks to everyone for guessing I am not going to win.  Its better than saying Iam screwed.  Which I am, if Ace can write wrestling matches as good as promos and whatnot. I would also just like to say I hate writing commentary.   I truely suck.  My match is gonna sound like a video game. "Nice move".  "Did you see that".  "Wow".

Guest Thoth

I think everyone's commentary is bad when they first start out.  It took me a while to get the hang of Axis and Cyclone Comet back in the ML.  I still haven't figuredout all of NTD's nuances.  And Edwin MacPhisto is a devilishly hard character to write.  Just give it time, you'll fall into the swing of things.

Guest CED Ordonez

Definitely listen to Thoth. Still being a bit of a n00b, I'm still working on the craft of commentary. My debut had very little commentary and it all sucked, but I'm getting better.

And Thoth...the pic's funny and everything, but damn...

Well, I sent my match in and I'm pretty sure that I can win the match on Sat. Hopefuly I'll win. And like Ced said, it is kinda hard to get the real felling of the Axis and Edwin. But they aren't THAT hard. Thats all for now, see'ya!

Guest Ace309

HIJACK

I wrote my match entirely in commentary, except for bracketed entrance descriptions. Is that bad?

Guest Thoth

In general, matches are written through straight description.  Of course, this doesn't mean your match is bad; it might actually give birth to a new style of matchwriting.  It's just that it's highly unusual.

There isn't really anything worng with that. As long as it still a match and not a commentary fest. Good luck to ya, n00b! I barly have any commentary. I think...

Guest Ace309

Hm. Thought that seemed a little harder than it needed to be.

I may well try the description bit in some of my later matches (I'd love to see what I can do with Z). Hopefully the commentary doesn't get old... great, now I'm afraid I overdid it. :)

Guest Kojack

No Kojack? BOOOOOOOOOO!

Well i needed a rest so thanks the guy who booked it. I think its Edwin....

Guest Muzz

Hey, what's up with me not on commentary? That makes me a sad panda.

Cutthroat, don't call him a noob, when you are also one, and an annoying one at that.

Sign in to follow this