TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jobber of the Week

[WM19] Mailing list!? What mailing list???

Guest Jobber of the Week

http://www.411wrestling.com/news/newsboard...hp?news_id=5171

-People who are on WWE's mailing list will receive a special password on January 3rd that will allow them to purchase tickets for WrestleMania on January 6th before they go on sale to the general public on January 11th.

Looked at Metlzer and 1Wrestling and saw nothing related to this. We've put the kibosh on going to the Raw the day after WM (turns out we're flying back home on Monday) so all this money I've saved up can go to getting the best possible seats at the PPV that aren't part of their goofy travel packages (although I think that closed this week.)

So does anybody know what mailing list they're talking about?

Guest iamsherm

I get this newsletter from the WWE every once and a while, usually going over the latest headlines and it used to have a pic of the day from some random diva. They send a newsletter out too promoting the latest Pay Per View every month. I think I got it when I signed up with Shopzone.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Where does one subscribe to this? I don't get it but I have everything set for Mania (air, hotel) except tickets.

EDIT: I entered myself in some of their contests, and game away my email address and asked for their spam. I guess I'll see if this does it.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Same form as the contests.

I think I'm good to go. I guess I'll bump this the day they should be out. See what happens.

Guest art_vandelay

The code for last year was the number "18". This year it may be something equally as obvious like "19". Anyway, the code caused quite an uproar in Toronto last year, because people who lined up on the real ticket sale date said they received poor seats because all the good tickets were sold already, due to the code leaking out onto the internet. I used the code, but my seats were shit as well, so I don't know if they sell a seperate block of tickets on the pre-sale date or what.

Guest geniusMoment

I get the feeling tickets won't be hard to come by this year. For Wrestlemania or a Mariners game for that matter, because one things for sure, they both suck. Am I the only one who thinks it would be pretty damn funny if they only got like 20,000 people there