TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Superstar

The Sunday Night Heat Thread 2.12.22

Yup, I'm a female poster! Thankies for the welcome!

HURRICANE!! HURRI-CANE!!

HEEEEEEY, NEW SHIRT! And new mask! DUDE!!

HOLY BRAINSTORM!! :lol:

Does Raven have contacts in?? So totally REEKS of SHIBBIOSITY~!

Guest AndrewTS

Why isn't this on Raw? :P

Oh yeah...Raven wouldn't be here and Helms would be jobbing. Nevermind.

Of course I just noticed her shortness.....I never pay attention to the Divas, with QUEEN VICTORIA~! being the exception, of course.

Raven channeling the RTC? *giggles* Considering all the slashy fics with Stevie and Raven...... *pauses* Nope, I will NOT go there. Every time I do, I get banned from the forum (Wrestling-Edge - 2times, Lordsofpain - 3times....)

Guest AndrewTS
Yup, I'm a female poster! Thankies for the welcome!

HURRICANE!! HURRI-CANE!!

HEEEEEEY, NEW SHIRT! And new mask! DUDE!!

HOLY BRAINSTORM!! :lol:

Does Raven have contacts in?? So totally REEKS of SHIBBIOSITY~!

Reminds me of the ankh he had over his eye in the latter days in ECW (just after returning from WCW).

And no prob--that makes...what, 5 female posters? And one of them is a lesbian. :P

Oh well, should be a good little match, now if they would cut this commercial crap and get to the match....

Of course I just noticed her shortness.....I never pay attention to the Divas, with QUEEN VICTORIA~! being the exception, of course.

Raven channeling the RTC? *giggles* Considering all the slashy fics with Stevie and Raven...... *pauses* Nope, I will NOT go there. Every time I do, I get banned from the forum (Wrestling-Edge - 2times, Lordsofpain - 3times....)

Slash fics with Raven and Richards?

Don't know what's worse...that or the New Age Outlaws sex fic I heard about....

Guest AndrewTS

Uh...say no more.

WTF...how are these commercials supposed to make me want to watch MTV?

Guest AndrewTS

Slash fics with Raven and Richards?

Don't know what's worse...that or the New Age Outlaws sex fic I heard about....

The Rock: "You sssssss-sick freak!"

Of course, a minute after I post that.....the match ends! I JINXED IT!! :angry:

HURRICANE WON!!

By the way, does everyone hear know about his site? Isn't it kinda funny how the low-card guys can take time to do commentaries (Shane Helms, Matt Hardy, Lance Storm...who updates weekly) but the midcard and uppercarders can't?

Guest AndrewTS

What happens when MTV tries to get socially conscious.

*click* Let's see what the Simpsons are up to.

Isn't it kinda funny how the low-card guys can take time to do commentaries (Shane Helms, Matt Hardy, Lance Storm...who updates weekly) but the midcard and uppercarders can't?

Heh...I think it's because that the lower card guys have less responsibilities that take up their time, unlike the higher card guys.

Guest AndrewTS
Isn't it kinda funny how the low-card guys can take time to do commentaries (Shane Helms, Matt Hardy, Lance Storm...who updates weekly) but the midcard and uppercarders can't?

Heh...I think it's because that the lower card guys have less responsibilities that take up their time, unlike the higher card guys.

Yeah, booking meetings, date nights with the boss' daughter, injecting roids.

Although an HHH commentary would be pure comedy gold.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, booking meetings, date nights with the boss' daughter, injecting roids.

You forgot lecturing the boys about how they need to work harder, because it's everybody else's fault ratings and attendance have been down

OMG!! How could you forget the most IMPORTANT thing the top guy does!! How could you POSSIBLY forget that he.....has to......spit water!

OMG, AND HE HAS TO POSE, DON'T YOU DARE FORGET THE POSING!!!!

Gee, it's no wonder the top guy has no time at all..... B-)

Guest deadbeater

Also...he has to say "I your hookup" or "I am THAT DAMN GOOD."

Whoa, that kick by Jacqueline is deadly, even with Molly double blocking it. No Tae-Bo jokes around her.

Hey yuma why didn't you dig the Divas match?

Firstly, it's Yuna.

Secondly, I don't watch WWE for the Divas. Most of the Diva's wrestling is weak and just plain boring to watch. The only time the Diva's are entertaining is in backstage segments, for example....Trish with Jericho, Test with Stacy, and most importantly of all.....KING STEVIE AND QUEEN VICTORIA~!!!