TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Anyone got Smackdown Spoilers?

Guest HartFan86

OMG...Benoit vs. Angle @ Rumble. I finally get to see those two wrestle each other live. ROCK the FUCK on.

Why couldn't they do the damned wedding THIS week? Noone will be watching, and noone cares about the lesbian/incest/old guy type of wedding.

Personally, I LOOOOOOVED Billy and Chuck's wedding, and liked how long it went. But if Dawn/Al goes that long.....well, in Mr. Charisma's words, "I'll kill myself, I swear to God"

The Guerreros, Edge, and Kidman will of coursedo the best. So, I'll watch to see them. Especially B2's and Guerrero's backstage segment....that'll be awesome! Considering we were deprived of Eddie talking at ALL last week (I heard he had food poisoning), I'll be glad for this Thursday.

But WTF are they doing with Angle?????? Makes no sense. Anyway, I found a more detailed spoiler report at

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2002_/articles/1040652800.php

Los Guereros run into Johhy C and B2, they both talk in their native tounges, (Spanish and Street) Eddie makes fun of Cena's homw town of Boston, imersonatinfg the way they speak, and Cena goes off on them in his own hilarious ..uh.. language... a must see promo.. haha Great stuff.

Guest nikowwf

Angle has a stable of guys like himself (college wrestlers) to help him out against Brock Lesnar as insurance so Brock can't beat him. So instead of Heyman running interference, Angle has his own guys. Its Four Horsemen, Angle style.

I like it. Plus it gets two decent workers a role, instead of 2 HOSSES.

Niko

Guest HartFan86

You know what would be awesome? If they reached a deal with Rulon Gardner for this angle. That would be pretty sweet.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

Looks like the Rumble is shaping up nicely:

SmackDown! Title: Angle v Benoit

RAW Title: Steiner v HHH

Cena & B2 v Los Guerrero's

Lesnar v Show (maybe?)

Edge v A-Train (maybe?)

Rumble Matches

EDIT: Oh, and Jericho v HBK. Hopefully scrap Edge v A-Train for that one!

Who is Rulon Gardner??

Y2J vs HBK would friggin' SUH-WEEEEEEEET!! They both have KA-EEEEEZMA (as Eddie said once), and both can get a crowd going. Those two are so good, they could probably play chess in the middle of the ring, and STILL get crowd reactions.

Meanwhile, if HHH played checkers in the ring (I doubt he could handle a complicated game like chess), he'd put the crowd to sleep.

No, now that I think about it....even the NET FANS~! would mark out for the Y2J/HBK chess game. They'd wonder over what it adds to the feud, and get all "suppose this happens" about it.

Why am I talking about chess/checkers?? LOL I have no clue.

Guest nikowwf

read the other report...apparently Heyman talks how Shelton Benjamin was the only person to hold a victory over Brock Lesnar...good stuff makes Shelton look important and builds backstory

Guest HartFan86
Who is Rulon Gardner??

Won the Olympic Gold Medal in 2000 for wrestling...Angle has been pushing him to be in the WWE and they even offered him a contract at one point. He's a huge fucker, too.

Guest HartFan86
Lesnar v Show (maybe?)

Lesnar is going to be in the Rumble...it makes the most sense.

Guest converge241

people have wrestled the rumble and another match on the same card

happens all the time

Guest KingOfOldSchool
Who is Rulon Gardner??

Another gold-winning Olympic wrestler (2000).

Anyway, I like Shelton, but have never seen Charlie Haas. The stable has some serious potential though.

Guest nikowwf

Eh, Rulon can't work...he's never been trained. Plus his style is greco-roman, push, shove, push, shove, BORING.... Angle said once its not real wrestling for him. =) haha

I just love the fact that no matter what HHH does, no matter if they give angle/benoit 35 seconds and hhh 40 minutes for his match, that angle/benoit will rip his title match to little bitty threads...

niko

Guest Spaceman Spiff
Next, B2 vs. Rikishi.

Huge pops for Rikishi. Cena tried to interfere, but it backfired. After the match, Cena & B2 both received the Stink-face. Rikishi then danced to huge pops.

Winner: Rikishi

I don't like Buchanan, and Cena I'm indifferent to, but will these 2 guys *EVER* get the upper hand against Rikishi? I don't think either guy has beaten him, and last week Rikishi runs in after a Cena match & beats up B2 & Cena. Week after week, Rikishi goes over these 2 guys. Just what is the point?

And why wasn't the Knoble/Nunzio tag match on SD instead of this match? They hype up Nunzio, then have DeMott singlehandedly squash both of them last week. You'd think they'd want them to get a few wins on SD, especially since Nunzio was supposed to get Knoble back on the winning track.

Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore come to the ring. Hardy says that he's at Smackdown and is hurting. And the cause of it is Brock Lesnar. Footage is shown of Moore being enjoyed by Lesnar. Hardy says he's going to stop it. Matt Hardy then challenges Lesnar to a match next week on Smackdown. Hardy then attacks Moore.

Hmmm, not sure about this. I'd prefer Mattitude working w/ his lackey Moore, rather than beating him up. Hopefully this wasn't Moore's 2 weeks on SD before being lost on Velocity and/or fired.

Oh good, they are going to use the Lesnar annhiliated Angle angle. I was afraid, someone could interfret this as an even feud

Knowing that Angle will need time off for knee surgery, what other way would you suggest for Kurt to have time off? Or who would be better to injure Kurt?

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Man, Rulon Gardner could be the next gary albright. Big fat guy with swank suplexes.

Smackdown looks just fine. Benoit kickin Big Show in the balls is all i could ever ask for. Merry Christmas.

Guest Brian

Moore/Hardy? If they're not doing anything with the cruiserweight title, get it on these guys.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Team Angle?

Not only does it get more young wrestlers involved in a high profile angle while giving Angle a personalized hit squad, it puts another high-profile team into the tag ranks.

Good move, WWE.

Guest Anglesault
How about this. Fire Big Show. Now.

Anyway,

Angle on top with the World title

Los Guerreros under him with tag titles

Give Matt hardy the Cruiser belt and let him join

And stretch this out to Summerslam.

I like the idea, but have Angle lose the strap at WrestleMania. (I hate it when the heel wins the belt at WM.) and have him right back in the hunt after wards, then give him a another reign from KOTR till Unforgiven. That would send a message that Angle is ME matierial for the long run.

Yeah, that might work better. The only reason i said Summerslam is to give time for the Stable to fill out.

Guest Anglesault

So, they show footage of Lesnar killing Angle and Show at the same time, making Angle a lame duck champ right away. Good for them.

And you know, I REALLY have to stop getting my hopes up. I was getting excited about a possibility of a stable for Angle.

Guest nikowwf

So you have decided that the stable, which you asked for is no good even though you have not seen the show? Give it a chance dude....if you hate it you hate it but at least give yourself a chance to maybe enjoy something.

Guest Creepy Crawl

I absolutely love this Team Angle . It has been awhile since there has been a good stable . Recently on Confidential when they showed the piece about the amature wrestlers converting to the WWE me and a freind of mine came up with pretty much the same idea of Kurt having his own little stable of amature wrestlers . Good idea in my opinion .

Guest Anglesault
So you have decided that the stable, which you asked for

I didn't ask for this stable.

Guest EternallyLazy

It's funny how Sault has already declared this Angle/Brock/Heyman angle to be worthless when they just started it a week ago... instead of letting the angle play out for a few weeks, hell at least ONE more fucking week.

That's like declaring a movie horrible within the first five minutes without sitting through at least half of it

Guest Anglesault
Oh..my bad. thought you said it would be interesting in early post.

Sorry...

niko

I said this.

Anyway,

Angle on top with the World title

Los Guerreros under him with tag titles

Give Matt hardy the Cruiser belt and let him join

nowhere does it say "Fat Show and two guys the fans don't know."

It's funny how Sault has already declared this Angle/Brock/Heyman angle to be worthless when they just started it a week ago... instead of letting the angle play out for a few weeks, hell at least ONE more fucking week.

They've made Angle an incompetant boob. They've showed Brock manhandle and destroy him. Please, tell me, what will happen next week to make up for that?

Guest FeArHaVoC

I really hope Benoit/Angle gets made into some type of Gimmick match. These two are Great together, but they need something to Freshen' it up a little.

They've made Angle an incompetant boob. They've showed Brock manhandle and destroy him. Please, tell me, what will happen next week to make up for that?

So they're just supposed to say "Woo Angle's won the belt! Now he goes in for surgery! We knew this but since we're not SUPPOSED to know it beforehand we're just going to let you use your imagination as to what happened." Now albeit that might actually lead to some better ideas than "Hoss beats up smaller guy", they needed some way to explain Angle being on crutches. So, this builds up a credible challenger while also giving Angle some time off. However, since it doesn't make Angle look like GOD HIMSELF, you're complaining. What a shock. I guess Angle being champ and being the leader of "Team Angle" just isn't enough.

Man, EVERYONE looks bad at one time or another in the business. Shoot, Y2J is my favorite in wrestling today and I don't go around complaining every time he looks bad, because I'd be complaining 24/7 for the past 8 months now. Even longer, since by your standards I'd get to complain when he was champ since he was the cowardly heel champ (Angle wasn't even made to look as bad as Jericho did). Try relaxing and enjoying Angle's reign rather than bitching about every little thing.

Guest Anglesault
So they're just supposed to say "Woo Angle's won the belt! Now he goes in for surgery

Well, idealy you son't give an injured competitor the belt. But then again, you don't give an unmotivated slob the belt, so that eliminated the Big Show. Or a Guy that is going to be here a month. There goes the Rock. An unover lug shouldn't get it either. Buh Bye, Brock and Hunter. Niether should an old man. Taker and Hogan are gone. What a year.

Now albeit that might actually lead to some better ideas than "Hoss beats up smaller guy", they needed some way to explain Angle being on crutches.

Do an angle where Kurt has a "Fake" injury to duck opponents. Sure, Kurt looks like a wuss, but a smart wuss.

So, this builds up a credible challenger while also giving Angle some time off.

Credible challenger. Kills the champion. We know what happens to Kurt if brock gets him one on two. What the fuck is the point of continuing the feud?

I guess Angle being champ

Vince was the champ.

being the leader of "Team Angle" just isn't enough.

Yeah. He leads two guys the fans have never heard of. And the Big Show. Wow, what a stable.

Man, EVERYONE looks bad at one time or another in the business

All fucking year.

Shoot, Y2J is my favorite in wrestling today and I don't go around complaining every time he looks bad, because I'd be complaining 24/7 for the past 8 months now

And? So you have just decided to be satisfied with how they use him?

Even longer, since by your standards I'd get to complain when he was champ since he was the cowardly heel champ

You liked that reign?

Try relaxing and enjoying Angle's reign

What's to enjoy? He'll get killed by Brock and sent right back into the midcard.