• Angle
    • RVD
    • Test
    • Val Venis
    • Jonathan Coachman
    • Maven
    • that fan who ran in on the main event on RAW

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Does it really matter? The angle sucks ass.

Pregnancy angles never work. My exact reactiong upon viewing this last night was: "Oh no! God no! Why are they doing this?"

I hope she's lying. I can't deal with any of that miscarriage crap....

Guest Spaceman Spiff

I mentioned it before, but I think it would be in very poor taste to use a miscarriage as part of a wrestling storyline.  But, hey, that's just me...

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Granted, but on the "List of Angles That Shouldn't Be Used", I think "death of unborn child" should be right at the top.

Guest jimmy no nose

I'm gonna go with Tommy Dreamer, it's happened before and Paul Heyman is part of the booking team.

Guest Wonderboy

I think the baby angle will die next week. She's just using it as a ploy to humiliate HHH.

What I think will happen is next week, they'll have the big wedding thing again, everybody is smiling, then Jericho pops up on the Tron, showing him marrying Steph in Vegas the week before, only this time, Steph wasn't drugged, and she's wide awake smiling and shit. Then they show Steph and Jericho kiss on the Tron. HHH looks over at Steph, who'd been watching what was on the Tron the whole time laughing, and right as he goes to punch her, Angle runs behind him, and Angle Slams him, keeping heat of their match at No Way Out, while Jericho comes from behind the curtain, Steph runs to him, they kiss again, JR screams, and there's your build to Wrestlemania.

I think that's the only way out of this "pregnant" angle. As everybody has already said, they never work. Not only would you have to wait 9 months for the "birth", but the little bastard couldn't have an in-ring pay off for another 20 years.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Ummm......if  she's married to HHH then she can't marry Jericho. Plus you just overbooked the hell out of that. They should save the Jericho stuff till after No Way Out so they can build the matches at NWO better.

Oh wait....I tried to use logic to counter what you said. EXCUSE ME. PARDON MY STUPIDITY. I mean there was no logic in this whole marriage in the FIRST PLACE. I mean by law there marriage should be anulled because she was intoxicated at the time of marriage. BUT this is the WWF! They don't have to follow the law or something......once again I'M SORRY for trying to use logic in a WWF angle.

Guest muswp1

Forget any ideas about a miscarrige, remember WCW 2001. Vince Russo already did that with Stacy Keibler.  No way Vince is going to copy WCW.  My guess is that Steph is lying to keep HHH from discarding her.  Which will happen after Wrestlemania anyway.

Guest Tony149
No way Vince is going to copy WCW.

He's already doing that i.e. nWo and even a pregnancy. Although the "I'm pregnant angle comes around every few years and has been used in other feds in the past.

Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

the hell with it, I'll go with the obvious...

Hogan, Nash and Hall attack Steph and beat her up, the baby obviously dies...

BUT

Hogan, the mean bastard, pick a knife and OPEN UP Steph, takes the bloody fetus, look ino the camera and utters "nWo 4 life... baby, BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"...

AND

In the following weeks, we're subjects to Hogan carrying the fetus whereever he goes, like a pendal, a collar. every monday on raw we get a "winner takes the fetus home" match, which obviously sees Hogan as the winner since he' s an old, no selling ass...

BUT

Rock, the paladin that he is, sees it all and challenge Hogan to a match at Summerslam...

"So what do you want Rock?"

"The Rock wants, The Rock needs... that fetus!"

"No Rock, I'm not putting it on he line, it's mine! You're not worthy!"

"Well, The Rock has a better idea... The Rock says he's gonna take that fetus... shine it up reaaaaaaal nice... and stick it straight up your CANDYASS!"

The crowds goes apeshit. Can you imagine the build up? I see video clip of people fucking and pregnant women with the logo: WWF - We care About The Youth!

... and of course the oh-so-sweet "Free The Fetus" T-shirt.

Oh crap, I guess I gave Vince an idea...

Guest J*ingus

Maurizio, shut up now, Russo's got eyes everywhere y'know.  

But seriously, pregnancy angles ALWAYS suck.  Especially their conclusions.  It's simply impossible to come up with a good, um, climax to such a ridiculous soap opera story.  

There are only a few ways these Wrestlecrappers can end:

1. Offensive (Terri Runnels)

2. Huh? (Stacey Keibler)

3. Sick (Russo's original plan for Stacey Keibler)

4. REALLY sick (Mae Young)

5. "Pregnancy?  What pregnancy?"  (Beulah McGillicutty)

Guest Kagato Otaku
There are only a few ways these Wrestlecrappers can end:

1. Offensive (Terri Runnels)

2. Huh? (Stacey Keibler)

3. Sick (Russo's original plan for Stacey Keibler)

4. REALLY sick (Mae Young)

5. "Pregnancy?  What pregnancy?"  (Beulah McGillicutty)

What's funny is that Goldust's pregnancy fits in all five of those categories.

Guest Tony149

Wasn't Goldust supposed to give "birth" on Shotgun Saturday Night back in 1997? I read the WWF actually flimed it, but decided not to air it.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

havent heard of anything worse, idea could work, though having mcmahon turn yet again and stephanie too sux

Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

again, call me stupid, but since Vince had no problem flaunting his ass on live tv I don't think he'd have any problem at all renting a baby to play the part...

Guest Tony149

If Vince were to put an ad looking for a baby it would probably look like this.

WWFE looking for babies to play part in major storyline!

World Wrestling Federation Entertainment is looking for baby to play part in major storyline involving Federation Superstar "The Game" Triple H & daughter of WWFE owner (Vince McMahon) Stephanie McMahon! Would prefer if parents are willing to let their baby take HGH so baby can look more like on-screen father. Be a part of the most exciting action adventure series on cable and network TV!

Guest Tony149

If they hire Gary Coleman would that have to make Booker T the father? Or did something go wrong with HHH genes?

Guest MixxMaster

I can see it now..."Watch you talking about, Booker?!"

"You didn't say that.  Tell me, you didn't just say that!"

Guest Big Poppa Popick

so what then

do we get the "fetus ceiling"

something's screwy happening on raw

itll be either jericho, angle, or test

hey,

what if jericho, leading his little faction helped intoxicate stephanie so that test, being the jilted lover, could use her like the slut she is, hence impregnating her and getting revenge for 2 years ago

trips gets pissed, angle comes in to save the virtuous stephanie

we have insta heat for no way out

we have insta heat for wrestlemania

we get a conclusion toa 2 year story line

and then we all get drunk and forget about it because the blue meanie was the father

Guest Tony149

I would find it hilarious of Test turned out to be the daddy. Getting payback for HHH taking his wife. Well, I guess HHH didn't take his wife, as Steph was in on the plan. Test isn't as over as he was back then, so that probably drops him out of the race.

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

<<<3) Steph has the baby.  You're talking 9 months of the angle, plus you actually need a baby for continuity.>>>

That would be the best possible choice because then she'd be off TV for maternity leave!

Guest Tony149
That would be the best possible choice because then she'd be off TV for maternity leave!

Vince would probably have cameras follow Steph all thru her pregnancy. So she would get all that air time.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

It's gotta be La Parka.  You know when he gives a girl the 4-1-1, no one can resist The Chairman.

Either that, or it's Bastion Booger.  No one can resist than man when he wiggles that hump.  I know that from experience.

But that's an erotic story for another night, and another time.

Guest Tony149

That's way ratings are down. Wrestling NEEDS La Parka. He must become the Chairman of the WWF ASAP! Hell, La Parka needs his own TV show.

Guest Galactic Gigolo
That's way ratings are down. Wrestling NEEDS La Parka. He must become the Chairman of the WWF ASAP! Hell, La Parka needs his own TV show.

Actually, I think MTV needs to give La Parka an hour long show.  The Grind's a little boring, what about the La Parka Dance Hour.  Lots of hot girls, just surrounding La Parka as he dances to different music... For hours on end.

Then, at the end of the show, he just cracks all the girls with chairs.

La Parka: "Hey, you told me to make myself at home."

Producer: "I meant have a few Triscuits, but whatever makes you comfortable."

(La Parka scratches his head in confusion as everything's silent.)

(The music hits.)

(La Parka begins to dance over all the fallen women.)

Guest Tony149
Actually, I think MTV needs to give La Parka an hour long show.  The Grind's a little boring, what about the La Parka Dance Hour.  Lots of hot girls, just surrounding La Parka as he dances to different music... For hours on end.

Then, at the end of the show, he just cracks all the girls with chairs.

La Parka: "Hey, you told me to make myself at home."

Producer: "I meant have a few Triscuits, but whatever makes you comfortable."

(La Parka scratches his head in confusion as everything's silent.)

(The music hits.)

(La Parka begins to dance over all the fallen women.)

That's awesome! Ratings would be huge. Chicks dig the mask.